Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat

2 posters

Go down

Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat Empty Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:07 pm

Jester's Place: 

[Jester] YOU GUYS HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR MONEY...

[laylow] Jester i may be way off base but if Iraq comes out with new notes prior to plan B getting fully implemented will that affect The Republic funding? Or has that plan been scrapped and I snoozed through that discussion?

[Jester] laylow HMMMM.... YOU ARE PUTTING BRAIN CELLS TOGETHER RIGHT THERE... I APPLAUD THE ALMOST GETTING IT YOU ARE DOING THERE...

[Jmk47] Countries honing to default and all want their gold back

[laylow] Jester thx...afraid to say the wrong thing sometimes....

[Jester] LETS TALK ABOUT THAT A MINUTE... ALTHOUGH I WILL LIKELY RUN OUT OF TIME...

[Jester] LETS GO WITH THE PART THAT GETS YOU YOUR MONEY... BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IS WHAT THE REAL QUESTION IS ANYWAY....

[Jester] ASK YOURSELF THIS... I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD IS HAPPILY TRADING HUGE AMOUNTS OF DINAR FOR OIL CREDITS...

[Jester] YOU CAN BELIEVE ME OR NOT... DON'T CARE... COMES FROM A GOOD SOURCE I TRUST... TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT....

[MotoXR] I believe you

[Truth] Jester ugh

[ModelWoman] Can we go to that part of the world?

[Jester] IMF AND AIIB MAKING DEALS WITH OTHER COUNTRIES TO FUND ASSETS... BASICALLY THE COUNTRIES ARE PUTTING IN REQUESTS... THE IMF IS LOANING THEM THE MONEY TO BUY THE CONTRACTS... THE COUNTRY GETS AN SKR FOR OIL CREDITS... THAT IS AN ASSET FOR OIL NOT PUMPED OUT OF THE GROUND YET... AND THEY PUT IT ON THEIR BOOKS AS SUCH... AND WHEN THEY EXERCISE THE OIL CREDIT CONTRACT OR SELL IT OR TAKE THE OIL OR WHATEVER... THEY PAY THE IMF BACK THE LOAN...

[Jester] A PRETTY SIMPLE SCENARIO REALLY... GIVES THE LITTLE THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES A CHANCE TO PARTICIPATE ON THE WORLD STAGE WITH BACKING TO THEIR CURRENCY WITH THE ASSET... REMEMBER? ASSET BACKED CURRENCY? NO ONE HAS TALKED ABOUT THAT FOR SO LONG YOU PROBABLY FORGOT THAT...

[Jester] WHY IS THE IMF INVOLVED? MANY WILL LIKE TO THINK THERE IS AN EAST/WEST CONFLICT THERE... THERE REALLY IS NOT... ONLY A US/REST OF THE WORLD CONFLICT...

[Jester] THE IMF HAS MANY COUNTRIES INVOLVED... SO WHY SHOULD THEY SUFFER JUST BECAUSE THE US IS STUPID?

[Jester] THEY SEE THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL... AND ARE PLAYING ALONG... SO ENOUGH ON THAT...

[Jester] SO ANYWAY... NOW TO THE US...

[Jester] THEY FUBAR'D THE 2013 GOLD STANDARD RE-INSTALLATION PACT WITH 140 OTHER COUNTRIES... BASICALLY SCREWED UP YOUR PAYOUT... AND PISSED THE REST OF THE WORLD OFF...

[Jester] THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL NOT LET THEM PARTICIPATE IN THE IMF/AIIB SCENARIO BECAUSE THEY DO NOT TRUST THEM ANYMORE... WHY LET THE DING DONGS IN TO MESS PLAN B UP RIGHT?

[ModelWoman] Right!

[Jester] AND NO ONE WILL LIKE TO LOAN THEM ANY MONEY TO PARTICIPATE ANYWAY... NO ONE TRUSTS THEM...

[Hoosier Girl] Right

[ModelWoman] Right Again!

[MotoXR] I surely don't!

[Jester] SO THEY CANNOT BUY ANY DINAR/OIL CREDIT CONTRACTS LIKE THE OTHERS ARE DOING....

[Jester] SO NOW COMES THE CLINCHER... BACK IN THE DAY... I WILL SAY ABOUT WHEN THEY FUBAR'D THE 2013 GSRIP (GOLD STANDARD RE-INSTALLATION PACT ) ... THEY ALSO TICKED CHINA OFF...

[Jester] BECAUSE CHINA HAD A DEAL TO TAKE THE DINAR IN THE US AND GET THE OIL CREDITS AND ALL THAT AND YADA YADA YADA... THE US SCREWED UP AGAIN...

[Jester] CHINA GOES HOME... FOR QUITE A WHILE IT TURNS OUT... BUT THE US BEGS THEM BACK...

[Jester] CHINA COMES BACK... BUT OH BY THE WAY... WE ARE NOT PAYING THAT NOW... YOU ARE TAKING THIS... TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT...

[Jester] BUT NOW THAT IS ALL THE US HAS... THE ONLY WAY THEY ARE GOING TO CAPITALIZE ON ANYTHING... IS TO TAKE THE GROUPS AND CONVERT THE OIL CREDITS.... GET THEIR PART... WHICH PART HAS TO PAY THE NATIONAL DEBT...

[Jester] SO.... THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE LEFT... THE HOPE THAT THEY DO NOT MESS THAT UP TOO...

[Jester] IT IS MUCH THE SAME PLAN AS ORIGINALLY LAID OUT... THE PAYOUT IS LESS... THE US PART IS LESS... BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS...

[PollyP] Jester, still lots of time for the US to screw it up again...fall is several months away

[Hoosier Girl] But it is a slice of pie.... I'm good with that....

[Jester] BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.... NO... THE AMOUNT WE HAVE IS MINISCULE AMOUNT IN COMPARISON TO WHAT THEY ARE TAKING IN NOW....

[Jester] SO... YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHERE THINGS ARE... THERE IS WHERE THEY ARE...

[Jester] WHICH IS WHY I SAID YOU SHOULD LIKE TO HAVE A GLOBAL UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IS GOING ON...

[Jester] WHICH I KNOW IS NOT WHAT YOU ARE REALLY CONCERNED ABOUT.... LOL
[laylow] Jester it was rumored the UST held dinar as an exotic currency, I would like to sell mine to help The Republic govt not corporate govt. Is that too much to hope for?

[Jester] laylow BETTER TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND HOPE THAT IS THE CASE... AND IF NOT FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO LIVE... THAT IS MY ADVICE TO YOU...

[BocaLinda] jester I appreciate all that info! thx!

[MarySunshine] Jester Well, we got an unexpected education these past years.... but I am thankful for that...

[laylow] Jester. Actually the Republic I care more about. This current govt would like to trash us.

[MotoXR] Jester /Mods thank you and Jester thanks for the explanation

[Jester] MotoXR WELL TO TELL THE TRUTH... IT HAS ALL BEEN EXPLAINED IN DETAIL IN PREVIOUS POSTS...

[Jester] IF EVERYONE WAS TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY... AND THEY SHOULD BE... BUT THEY ARE NOT... THEN THIS WOULD NOT BE A REVELATION...

[Jester] LAYLOW.... THANKS FOR THE INTERESTING QUESTION... DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK ANYMORE... THAT WAS GOOD THINKING...

[caro] Jester you have explained it very well in the past

[laylow] Jester. Thank you for that. Means alot.....

[Jester] YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY... BETTER BUCKLE UP... THIS IS NOT ALL A BED OF ROSES LIKE SOME OF THESE GUYS WILL LIKE YOU TO BELIEVE...

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat Empty Re: Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:38 pm

No Gold standard reinstatement pact, FUBARED or not. AIIB is not funding anything, heck, they do not even have their bylaws and agreements in place, let alone any funding. China is not an economic dynamo, anyone with half a brain and enough ambition to even look at the economic fundamentals will quickly see that China is more dependent on the US than the US is on China, China is hurting economically, and the US, By itself, still accounts for over 25% of the WORLD'S GDP.

Jester is an idiot.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat 2805820865  Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat 2805820865  Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat 2805820865  Jester and Members Late Wednesday Night Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum