Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market

Go down

Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market Empty Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:00 pm

MP from the national coalition of student Kazem al-Shammari , Wednesday, the Central Bank of Iraq to stop selling the dollar to private banks and turn them into government banks, warning of a "mafia" working to pull the dollar from the central bank bills import "strange and false" and the cause of "the market burned" The decline of the local currency's exchange rate.

Deputy demanding to stop selling the dollar to domestic banks and warns of the "mafias" ignited the market 617726076
Al-Shammari said in a statement received by the Sumerian News a copy of it, "During our visit to the General Authority for the Iraqi Customs stunned the existence of cases of corruption and fraud get through the transfer of funds from private banks and the central bank to traders under the purchase of goods Title operations", calling on the central bank to "stop sale currency to domestic banks to save the domestic market from the ignition and sold to banks and government. "  Shammari said, "presumably within this context that the central bank approached customs authority verification import of goods whether or not the process, in addition to the knowledge of the tax shall be refunded from the import of those goods to be the proceeds of the Central Bank of value," explaining that "what is happening that the central bank does not approached customs, and this creates a serious Baba of doors and pull hard currency traded in the market. "

He explained that "the mechanism going on the need to go a trader wishing to import goods to private banks to buy foreign currency and offers banks a bill of goods that are supposed to be purchased," pointing out that "the National Bank in turn collects a number of invoices and send them to the Central Bank to take over the amounts of these invoices ".

And between, "Some bills bear strange figures, which import 60 million refrigerated air, and that means Mbrdtin every Iraqi citizen," pointing to the existence of "import bills for rebar used in construction and that if they had actually entered it constitutes a cloud of iron covered the skies of Iraq From north to south, not to mention that some traders sends every day purchase bill, to pull hard currency without follow-up of the central bank and we are convinced that all these bills are forged. "

Shammari stressed that "there is serious mafias burned the market," stressing "the need to take swift action of the Integrity Commission and the Board of Supreme Audit to follow up on such cases was the cause of the deterioration of the local currency."

The President of the Economic Media Centre lion Mohammed Ali description, on Tuesday (June 16, 2015), the high dollar exchange rate Bamuftal, pointing out that this rapid rise is not subject to objective factors concerning trading and market.

The dollar price in the domestic market in front of the Iraqi dinar gradually to reach more than 1,400 dinars to the dollar, compared to 1225 thousand dinars to the dollar during the month of February and 1,200 dinars to the dollar by the end of last year 2014.  SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum