Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling

5 posters

Go down

TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling Empty TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling

Post by chilimama Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Got an email to call special agent. She had my name and was from Atlanta so thought I would call. Asked about large order I placed w sterling in 2010 and was specific. She said she was special agent to the IRS and did not ask for any identifying info just what I remembered and who there told me. I could not answer most of questions since it was over 5 years ago. I was asked about which people I spoke with and names. Who would remember that. Also which guru said what. I said I only really listened to PTR then TNT and occasionally read dinar guru and recaps. Wanted to know which told me about airport exchanges and I knew sterling said it but on a call not on customer service. All was about reserves and not outright purchases. Just thought you may want to know that is what they are looking for in the interrogation process. 
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling Empty Re: TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:25 pm

This person (shill?) only has five total posts.  One of which is the bank story below.  Maybe today's post was to scare people away from talking to FBI/or any other investigators?  That's my bet.

kmk

Date: 12:31 PM Dec 1, 2014  
WF bank today

I went in to establish a new LLC acct for my business and asked about exchanging dinar and dong.  They agreed it is in process with the banks and will call to come in early next week for appt with wealth manager. A few weeks ago the WF personnel said it was a scam and it was unlikely we will ever see anything out of it, but now they said it is real and people are exchanging. So I believe there is hope we may get in by ChristmasTNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling Biggrin. I am in Chicago area.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling Empty Re: TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:22 pm

I've never had to talk to an IRS or FBI special agent before. But I would think that if they were asking questions about an ongoing investigation, they wouldn't send an email. Hopefully this is true and alot more people are going to be getting calls asking about Sterling and the gooroos!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie693 Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:26 pm

Hey maybe a new twist on "BANK STORIES". Where is ole BLACKJACK7 ?

Need to start a new thread..
rosie693
rosie693

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:38 am

My question is did this person get paid $200 1x for the bank story or 2x for the bank story and the special agent story?
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:18 am

Toby1 wrote:My question is did this person get paid $200 1x for the bank story or 2x for the bank story and the special agent story?
TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling 3508649203 TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling 3508649203 TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling 3508649203 TNT FORUM POST ABOUT STERLING-Email from special agent regarding sterling 3508649203
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:20 am

rosie693 wrote:Hey maybe a new twist on "BANK STORIES". Where is ole BLACKJACK7 ?

Need to start a new thread..

HE COULDN'T STAY AWAY, HE WAS IN CHAT YESTERDAY SAYING THAT HE STILL HASN'T HEARD FROM HIS BANK MANAGER THEN CHANGING SUBJECT.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum