Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station

Go down

A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station Empty A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:31 am

Twilight News / executive said in one of the submarine cable companies, that Iraq can become expressive Internet connections between continents were available to him if the ground network of high-speed Internet can be more reliable.

A global company seeking to make Iraq as President of the Internet between continents station 739089378  

The site is ideal for the movement of Iraq online communication between Asia and Europe, has built a plant to take down the submarine cables in the FAO country on the Gulf Coast to the task.

The two companies Gulf Bridge International, Qatar, and Global Exchange Claude Hindi, connect the cables submerged under water for the plants, but the bureaucracy in Iraq postponed linked to the terrestrial network wholly owned General Company for Post & Telecommunications Iraqi that.

Executive President of the Global Cloud Exchange, Rory Cole said in a press statement that he "took the General Company for Post & Telecommunications search for a partner for us in marketing between 3 and 4 years, and was examined about 10 companies during the process."

In the meantime, neighboring Iran flourished as a partner in Europe- Knight gate fast, which was launched in 2012, which is a fiber optic cable linking Frankfurt and the Sultanate of Oman.

Cole said the Iraqis could rival wicker competition "because the road is shorter but should provide a reliable network."

This led Iraq's refusal to allow private companies to own fixed networks to the slow pace of broadband Internet growth and exacerbated problems because of the rugged terrain and control organization Daash on vast tracts of land.

And submarine cables can extend for hundreds of kilometers between two points, but underground cables connected to the sources of energy along the way for the transfer of the signal.

Cole said he was "requires investment in the energy, if you were not connected to the network, this means the need for generators, fuel and cooling air to maintain the temperature."  SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum