Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers

3 posters

Go down

U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers Empty U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:06 pm

Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers
ATLANTA — Jun 11, 2015, 1:31 PM ET
By JEFF MARTIN Associated Press

U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers AP_logo_update_20130709

Federal authorities want to seize airplanes, homes, luxury cars and beach properties from a Georgia-based corporation dealing in Iraqi currency.

In a federal complaint, prosecutors say Atlanta-based Sterling Currency Group LLC is among the largest sellers of the Iraqi dinar in the U.S.

Prosecutors say the business is built on what they describe as a scam to defraud investors hoping to cash in on a "revaluation" of the currency.

The idea that the currency will be "revalued," resulting in a sharp rise in its worth, "has spread throughout the Internet and is promoted by a variety of Internet blogs and individuals who hold themselves out to be currency experts or 'dinar gurus,'" the complaint says.

Two lawyers who have represented Sterling didn't immediately return telephone and email messages left by The Associated Press on Thursday. No one answered Thursday at the company's phone numbers, which had recorded messages.

No arrests have been made in the case, which seeks the forfeiture of millions of dollars in assets controlled by Sterling and associated companies.

Among the assets: Two properties in the exclusive seaside community of Alys Beach in Walton County, Florida; a mansion in Atlanta; and two Mercedes-Benz cars. Prosecutors are also trying to seize a Cessna Citation and two other planes, including one that's used to perform aerobatic stunts.

Sterling has earned more than $600 million in gross sales or receipts since 2004, prosecutors wrote in the complaint, including as much as $245 million in a single year in 2011.

The FBI and the Internal Revenue Service are investigating.

The FBI has also set up a website and hotline. Authorities are encouraging people to complete an online questionnaire if they've been promised enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, as well as foreign currency such as the Vietnamese dong or Indonesian rupiah, the FBI said on the site.

In the recently unsealed, 48-page complaint, prosecutors say company representatives spread false information in predicting the dinar would rise sharply in value.

"Sterling's business practices have included publishing information on its own website that its principals knew to be untrue and disseminating false information over the telephone," the complaint states.

The company also told customers that it had a plan to set up kiosks or remote offices at airports around the U.S. and Canada, where its customers could bring briefcases or luggage filled with dinar to be exchanged without having to pass through security.

"Despite these representations, a former Sterling employee has confirmed that Sterling never had any arraignments with airports to operate remote satellite offices or kiosks," the complaint states.

———

Online:

FBI Dinar Investigation Website: http://1.usa.gov/1e5u6xE

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/prosecutors-seek-seize-assets-iraqi-currency-dealers-31688409

U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers Empty Re: U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:10 pm

RamblerNash wrote:

"Despite these representations, a former Sterling employee has confirmed that Sterling never had any arraignments with airports to operate remote satellite offices or kiosks," the complaint states.

Hmmmm...

"VEGAS, VEGAS, VEGAS!"

U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers CHQ9V1eUsAE-021

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers Empty Re: U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:37 pm

PRISON, PRISON, PRISON!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:49 pm

One can only hope .... :okjh:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers 2805820865  U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers 2805820865  U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers 2805820865  U.S. Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:55 pm

I'm going to do more than hope.  I've printed off a number of things to send:  Background on Dinar scam, Tony's participation in it and a lot of sad stories of people spending their rent money, etc. on the promises that Tony made of the RV being on the 1" line, etc.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:41 pm

"BBB's information on this company is being updated, and no report is available at this time."

http://www.bbb.org/atlanta/business-reviews/currency-exchange/sterling-currency-group-in-atlanta-ga-13003380

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum