Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC

+4
RoyBoy
Ponee
crazyjerry123
Ssmith
8 posters

Go down

ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  Empty ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:40 am

From Fireball92 @ TNT:

This is an opinion comment, not fact and certainly not meant to be an insult to any individual, rather just an observation. My credentials? I am a 69 y/o WAM, retired physician-entrepreneur-businessman, military battle vet. Also in the past experance as an xray tech, cement plant worker, shoe salesman and janitor...

Along the way, I have seen some really great info posts by mods and heard very good stuff as well.

But folks, personally, I take posts with a grain, sometimes even a chunk of salt. Some posts just scream 'COMMENT' and some posts are yaaawwn.

Yesterday and today, since the Sterling crisis, understandably many folks are greatly concerned. Mods, Tony, Ray and AB are doing their best to placate the masses. Some attempts, like at a wake, are ok, some are just off-course lame. Some very insensitive.

Tony said today and DC often says "I don't know...", I appreciate the frank candor. Others are just making crazy comments and posts.

Folks while SOME mods may have a little more time and subsequent experience in Dinarland.

Some may have specific areas of experience and expertise that qualify them to post directed and specific advice. HOWEVER it is extremely unlikely that anyone has the life's experience, education or training to make broad, sweeping advisoral posts on everything from soup to nuts RE Dinar, investing and what to do in life when the rug is yanked out....

As a physician, I have had a front row seat to witness the truth that A LITTLE BIT OF KNOWLEDGE CAN BE DANGEROUS.

Me, apparently along with a plethora of other folks on TNT as well as other sites, are experiencing great distress over the Sterling crisis. Personally I, and presumably many others HAD to make an informed decision to GAMBLE on Sterling and do layaways, even non guaranteed, 45 day layaways where all is lost if not paid.

Due to 'circumstances' many members  are in dire state of finance and not even able to live properly. In my case, these last couple months a decision was made to gamble the utility money to buy a reserve... NOT MASSIVE MONEY, just $120 so you see not greed and not wanting a 100 million nor a billion $$$, just a chance to get a small golden ring. I do have a a little over a million IQD that will get me ot of crisis and fund my retirement. I have maintained the layaways as a hedge to fund PIF projects both family and public. Now it seems those humanitarian efforts will wait or be scuttled altogether (AND I am only one person out of so many who have made similar comments.)

Last evening on chat I saw several very disturbing comments, even one by one of TNT's most respected mods, "THOSE WITH LAYAWAYS get what they paid for"! several members seemed to smugly agree. Today, a similar "Let them eat cake" comment was made on the CC.  "If the recent events upset your world, you were not ready"?

Personally, I AM INSULTED, I have about Members are constantly told to THINK ABOUT CONTENT prior to posting. IMO that advice is good for geese AND ganders.

As a physician, I have had a front row seat to see that "A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE CAN BE DANGEROUS. Please do not take advise from ANY folks on line... As for mods, Tony, DC, even TNT member 'Mother' who says he is an attorney, as well all others I respect, ALWAYS give a road DISCLAIMER to anything that even smacks of specific advice.... AGAIN... what's good for geese is good for gander.

Maybe compassion starts at home. If this is a family....

FOR THOSE NOT FAMILIAR WITH the "Let them eat cake" comment see this:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FLet_them_eat_cake&ei=Hf5xVZPoLMLNsAWhwoLABg&usg=AFQjCNHq2-ydrL0Lt61fovrIzCabWDp_iQ&sig2=dMN522ByMtGieAltOTxQVQ&bvm=bv.95039771,d.b2w
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TNT CLARIFICATION - A LIST OF TNT MODS ARE ON MANY PAGES OF THIS WEBSITE - I ASSURE YOU THAT NONE OF THE TNT MODS SAID THAT AND I WOULD CHALLENGE ANY PROOF OTHERWISE. I HAVE TALKED TO CHAT ROOM MODS DAZ, DAVIDM AND PAPERBOY ABOUT IT AND NONE OF US WOULD EVER SAY THAT SO PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT. (WE ACTUALLY ALL APPRECIATE THE LAYAWAY OR RESERVE PROGRAM AT STERLING AND OTHER DEALERS.) 

IN ADDITION....TNT DID NOT SAY "LET THEM EAT CAKE" SO I AM GUESSING THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO ONE CALLERS OPINION OUT OF THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS HERE AND HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF LISTENERS IN DINARLAND. 

AS ALWAYS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY CONCERNS BY PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM HERE!

-- Edited by ALREADY BLESSED on Saturday 6th of June 2015 06:59:38 AM
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  Empty Re: ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC

Post by crazyjerry123 Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:18 am

Fireball, I know how it feels to be broke, but you must have had some bad knocks finacially along the way here, if you are using utility money to buy more Dinar. You should not tell people that, it makes you look stupid, trust me I'm an expert there.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  Empty Re: ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:33 am

crazyjerry123 wrote:" Fireball, I know how it feels to be broke, but you must have had some bad knocks finacially along the way here, if you are using utility money to buy more Dinar. You should not tell people that, it makes you look stupid, trust me I'm an expert there. 

I think we all make our mistakes, but the objective is to learn from them.  Buying reserves seems like doubling down on stupid. IMO anyway.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:42 am

Fireball, if you are as educated a physician as you say you are, then why are you still following criminal TNT Tony and his gang of thieves?

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:52 am

OMG (Quote)  As a physician???? This person is a real Spl kind of S T U P I D !!!!!
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by domsuturn Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:01 pm

To all the X-Okie KOOLAID drinkers
"Some may have specific areas of experience and expertise that qualify them to post directed and specific advice. HOWEVER it is extremely unlikely that anyone has the life's experience, education or training to make broad, sweeping advisoral posts on everything from soup to nuts RE Dinar, investing and what to do in life when the rug is yanked out...."
I am sure all on this site know who those people are.

domsuturn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:19 pm

domsuturn wrote:To all the X-Okie KOOLAID drinkers
"Some may have specific areas of experience and expertise that qualify them to post directed and specific advice. HOWEVER it is extremely unlikely that anyone has the life's experience, education or training to make broad, sweeping advisoral posts on everything from soup to nuts RE Dinar, investing and what to do in life when the rug is yanked out...."
I am sure all on this site know who those people are.
Plz   in-lighten me with this wisdom you have, I love learning new things and gaining more experience under my belt.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by domsuturn Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:47 pm

I believe my post says it all. Most of the contributors to this site are X Okie koolaid drinkers that professed their undying love to Okie and would band anyone that attempted to express something contrary to Okie. Now they bash Okie whenever they get the opportunity. Many of these same contributors know everything about everything and lead the rest of the sheep that tell them how great they are. As I had stated before it would be best to use this site for entertainment purposes only.

domsuturn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:38 pm

It is best to use ANY Dinar site for entertainment purposes only.  Because there is no truth in any of the crap out there.  Gurus know nothing and the articles are useless propaganda or inaccurate.

And guess what, there is NO ONE in dinarland that really  knows jack about what is going on with the Iraqi dinar or any other supposed RVing currency.  At least on here, no one claims to know what is happening like the self proclaimed know it all gurus that keep shoveling the manure out to their loyal followers.

As for the contributing members here are, I think you have it wrong.  The People who stayed here are the ones who NEVER WORSHIPPED OKIE at all. If we did, we would have followed him to his new site.  We were the ones who helped his lying flying butt out of here....  ALSO - the key word in your statement is CONTRIBUTING -- as least they are contributing to the site.  And for the most part, the 700 plus guests that stop in daily are probably new to dinar in the past year and have no clue who Okie even is because the OKIE PHENOMENON DIED about 2 years ago along with his following.  Okie is a past memory - he got run over by TNT TONY who told bigger lies and poured bigger glasses of hopium.

The one thing that really burns my back side all the time is when people make comments on how and what we post about the gurus and they negate the fact that I spend the whole day posting Iraqi articles, and other things.  There is a lot more to read on this site than GURU CRAP if one cares to make the effort to click on the forums instead of just reading the dumb scroll on the side.

And I encourage anyone who would like to read OTHER THINGS to be a solution and not a complainer.  POST SOMETHING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!  Don't just complain about it. 

Please, relieve me of the burden of always posting because I need a life. 

The contract for this site is up in 17 days and I really don't want to renew with the $50.00 charge.  I have medical bills to cover since my 2 week hospitalization in March.  I am tired of paying out of my own pocket and giving up my days to keeping the scroll fresh.  Since this is a free membership site and an ad free site maybe you can be a CONTRIBUTOR instead of a complainer? 

So, I will be looking for yours or any one else's TOPIC STARTERS today so that I CAN BE ENTERTAINED FOR AWHILE!!  

Have a delightful day everyone.  And don't forget to bless someone with less... for there is always someone worse off than you. 

ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  230677302

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:06 pm

Well said Ponee !!!!
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:26 pm

ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  Hilaritycomics

ABOUT STERLING, Reserves, Layaways, mods and CC  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Sister Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:29 pm

Yes, well said Ponee. I have not been here or on any other dinar site for a long time. I have actually put my away and gone on with life but I stopped in the other day when the Sterling story broke, just to see what was happening with that. I stopped in again today, to see if there was any other news about it so here I am on this thread. I caught domsuturn post and took the time to look at HIS track record of posts.  Mostly, bashing Moderator KevinD53  https://www.dinardaily.net/spa/domsuturn.   For someone who is so critical, it seems like he hasn't much to offer as far as contributions to the enlightenment of the readers. Keep up the good work, Ponee and DD Friends. This is really my favorite place to check in on dinarland from time to time.  Yes, it is entertaining and most of all it is grounded.  Razz
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by domsuturn Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:42 pm

Yes well said Ponee, my response was not posted. My point exactly. The butt kisses are here in force. Why post anything when it gets beat down by the masses. Don't listen and try to look at someone else's point of vue just bash and look for all the kisses to join in. As I said in the post that was not posted. Put the $50. toward your medical expenses and drop this site so the kisses do not have a forum to belittle people.

domsuturn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:50 pm

I am not sure what you mean about your response post was not posted.  We do not pre read posts before they are posted.  It is an automatic poster.  You hit send and it goes directly to the forum. If your post did not go through, there was an error in the system or on your end with your computer. Or, if someone else had posted while you were typing yours, the site gives you the opportunity to save your post and view what was posted before sending your own post.

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:12 pm

We sure have had a lot of suggestions lately on how this site should be run, so I guess I put my suggestions out there too. 

#1  A separate section where all of these helpful hints could be posted.

#2  All these people who have such great ideas could just go start their own site and run it however they wish to.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:18 pm

domsuturn, I tried being nice and now you call me a butt kisser, you have a-lot of nerve coming to a site and bashing people that do contribute on different levels on different subjects, why don't you go to another site and run your know it all advice off there and see how far it gets you? I have the right to  bash as I choose before during or after the fact when the oil man was on this site, for the record, the only thing I liked about the oil man was back in 2009 or2010 when I heard him on a conference call was his smooth southern gentleman's voice, it took me about a mouth to figure this liar out with false prophecies. When I joined this site 4 years ago it was for the purpose of entertainment like going to the funny pages of a news paper. If you can't figure out by now that there is not a post monitoring system in place good luck. I am a open book and people of this site know who I am and where I am from and I  never hide behind a fake name. Sorry Ponee for speaking my peace. Oh damn ! There I go again, Ass kissing again.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:41 pm

domsuturn wrote:Yes well said Ponee, my response was not posted. My point exactly. The butt kisses are here in force. Why post anything when it gets beat down by the masses. Don't listen and try to look at someone else's point of vue just bash and look for all the kisses to join in. As I said in the post that was not posted. Put the $50. toward your medical expenses and drop this site so the kisses do not have a forum to belittle people.

Here as in dinardaily?  Or here as in Tony's site?  $50?  To Tony?  To support dinardaily?  What are you talking about?  People here are butt kissing?  Or at Tony's site?  What's getting beat down by the masses?  Guru lies?

You might want to put a little more effort into clarifying your viewpoint, because at the moment I'm not ever sure what you're trying to say.  At the moment it seems like you're a completely clueless and ignorant Tony follower. If you are a Tony follower, I hope you'll continue to post. Tony followers tend to not leave the emotional safety of Tony's site, because they don't want to be exposed to any viewpoints other than "Tony says we're gonna be rich by Monday!"

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:52 pm

I think I see it now. You seem to be a JCR follower. Which from my understanding means you were a Tony follower, and then probably defected when JCR did.

Which still essentially makes you a Tony follower. JCR and Tony are practically the same person. Nothing but lies and bogus "super secret inside intel from my high level contacts and three letter agencies." Neither have ever been right about anything for years. Neither knows anything about economics or investing or how currencies work.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:14 pm

ssmith wrote:From Fireball92 @ TNT:

[size=16]This is an opinion comment, not fact and certainly not meant to be an insult to any individual, rather just an observation. My credentials? I am a 69 y/o WAM,

What's a WAM?

HOWEVER it is extremely unlikely that anyone has the life's experience, education or training to make broad, sweeping advisoral posts on everything from soup to nuts RE Dinar

Not at all true. John Jagerson has precisely the credentials to do just that. And he has done so. And dinarians ignore him and listen to people like Tony and Montana and Blaino instead.

Personally I, and presumably many others HAD to make an informed decision to GAMBLE on Sterling and do layaways, even non guaranteed, 45 day layaways where all is lost if not paid.

Due to 'circumstances' many members are in dire state of finance and not even able to live properly. In my case, these last couple months a decision was made to gamble the utility money to buy a reserve...

Wow. A retired doctor that ended up in a financial position where they had to gamble utility money on a scam? That's pretty amazing, and quite sad. I'd question the fact that he was a doctor, but nothing I see in his post smacks of lies. Proof positive, I guess, that you can be very well educated about one thing, and still amazingly ignorant and gullible about others.

No "informed decision" would allow anyone to invest in the dinar at all, really. Let alone "gamble" on layaways. That's not a gamble. It's flushing your money straight down the toilet. Even if you still believe in The Big RV (TM), it should be obvious to anyone with an IQ over tubeworm level, that the timing is anywhere from tomorrow to 10 years from now. We have about 12 years of history to prove that.

I do have a a little over a million IQD that will get me ot of crisis and fund my retirement.

Sadly, it will do neither. Ever. You have about 800 bucks worth of currency that could become worth significantly less, or zero. It will never become worth even $8,000, let alone the $800,000 or more that you're obviously hoping for or expecting.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum