Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq

Go down

Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq Empty Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq

Post by Ponee Fri May 29, 2015 12:21 pm

Parliamentary discusses economy with Shell Oil investment projects carried out in Iraq

Follow up-and babysit. the Committee discussed the parliamentary economy and investment with representatives from shell oil company investment projects undertaken by the company in a number of provinces.

According to the information service of the House of representatives in a statement to the press, public opinion (and accelerating), the Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on the economy and investment, Jawad Al-Bolani met Shell Oil Co. at the Commission's headquarters to complete the deliberations of the meetings in Jordan with a number of Committee members aobaltnsik investment authority and which was devoted to the support of all investment projects in the country and not the oil sector alone.

Bolani said the Government, under its strategic focus on the importance of Iraqi resources properly through creating real partnerships and relevant international companies discreet mo'kdai that Iraq aspires to develop additional resources other than oil and it was important to start with a great actress is building a petrochemical project in Basra that would ensure the overall needs of the country of kmiaoih several export starts in four years from start of construction for the project.

Among his commercial Manager for shell in Iraq on the nature of the activity of the shell in Iraq is that it is the only company that has invested in several projects for the benefit of various sectors, the latest draft petrochemicals (beacon) in Basra, which will provide about 1.5 million tons a year of several unproductive in the country in partnership with the Ministry of industry and minerals.

Detectors near the start of the company investment in the giant refineries through conversion and provide companies, adding that licenses all company projects assisted in the growth of oil exports also used accompanying products were previously wasted.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Falrayy.com%2F143213.htm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum