Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world

Go down

Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world Empty Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world

Post by Ponee Fri May 29, 2015 8:39 am

Jaafari stresses Iraq's desire to establish better relations with all countries in the world 745861828

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News: ... stressed Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, on Thursday, on Iraq's desire to better relations with all countries in the world to set up, stressing the need to mobilize international efforts, and support Iraq in the fight against the terrorist organization Daash.

According to a statement of the ministry received / Baghdadi News / copy of it, "al-Jaafari met on the sidelines of the conference 42 foreign Islamic Cooperation Council (GCC) Foreign Ministers of Turkey, Minister of births Ihsanoglu, The meeting reviewed the development of the Iraqi-Turkish relations, and challenges taking place throughout the region and the world." .

He stressed al-Jaafari, according to the statement on "Iraq's desire to establish better relations with the world all nations, and countries, especially neighbors," adding that "Iraq is a rich riches country, and the doors of investment in open markets in front of friendly countries to support the prospects of joint cooperation in all fields."

He said al-Jaafari said "Iraq is passing through exceptional circumstances make all countries in front of the responsibility to stand by them," explaining that "Iraq fighting a war to defend their land, and dignity, and wealth, and represents the first line in the confrontation against Daash gangs terrorist; which requires the support of his efforts, and provide all support and assistance, and provide the necessary supplies for displaced families and restore security and stability to Iraq and the whole region. "

For his part, renewed Turkish Foreign Minister Davutoglu born "his country's support for Iraq in the war against terrorism, and help the displaced," looking forward to "intensify dialogues for the implementation of the agreements signed between the two countries."
    The statement noted that "al-Jaafari also met with the Foreign Minister of Kyrgyzstan Arlan Abdlf, the parties discussed prospects of joint cooperation between the two countries, and ways to serve the interest of both countries."

Jaafari stressed "the need to mobilize international efforts, and support Iraq in its fight against the terrorist organization Daash", stressing that "Daash war today is a global war; because Daash shed all humanity."

For his part, the minister affirmed Arlan Abdlf "his country's keenness to strengthen relations, and exchange of official visits in the context of consolidation, and openness in relations to the level of ambition".

It is said that Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari said during his speech at the 42nd Conference of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Conference that Iraq is facing terrorism and barbaric monsters came from 62 countries, referring to the terrorist organization Daash. It ended 21 / d

SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum