Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for 5.26.15

3 posters

Go down

FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 Empty FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for 5.26.15

Post by Ponee Tue May 26, 2015 9:32 pm

TNT Conference Call 5.26.15

T:  Okay.  Gooood morning, TNT!  Today is May the 26th, 2015.  That would be May the 26th, 2015, just to make sure Pam heard me say it, so everybody else would know.  Okay.  Guys, DC is taking care of business.  It’s after a holiday, a lot of things are going on, so he won’t be on the call.  I can give you the information and probably give you more than I should give you, but I’m gonna give it to you ‘cause that’s what happens when he’s not here, so it’s their fault for causing him to do the, or makin’ or work or whatever he’s doin’, so okay.  So, we just gonna go ahead with it.  Before I get started, though, I want to absolutely send out my condolences to the families in Texas who have lost people due to this weather.  And I know I pick on Texas a like, a lot I mean, and it’s really ‘cause I like ‘em or I wouldn’t pick on ‘em, but I do.  But I am sad to see what we are seeing here with all this weather and, and what they’re going through, and both in Houston and in Austin, I mean, I’m seein’ it all, and the little cities around.  We don’t want anybody to go through what they’re going through right now, so I wanted to get that out the way first, guys.  Second thing before we get to the news, no wait, there was two other things I was supposed to talk about.  What was it, shoot.

Pam:  One was me.  I had a message.

T:  Okay.  What was your message.

Pam:  Okay.  We made some changes on the other superfantastic sites, and I’ve been hearing about it all weekend.  We took out the hyperlinks, which is something our programmer put in there for, so you guys could access the forum and chat room from the tntsuperfantastic.com, net, and .info sites, and that is not there anymore.  But you can still access the chat and forum if you are members from the TNTDinar.com site, that’s TNTDinar.com.  That’s also where we post the transcript of all these calls and the links and the call information for all those calls, for all the calls, and also the donate button is there.  So all of you have donated or those of you who have donated, the donate button is there, which reminds me, it is that time again.  We not only have a red invoice for the forum and chat, we, we have had that for a while and Tony said that they are calling him on the conference call, the computer call, on that one, so I’m gonna give you the information on making donations again.  It’s TNTDinar.com to go through PayPal, and for those of you who want to send something else, a money order, check or something, we are not a business.  Tony pays the bills, Tony pays all the bill.  I don’t pay any bills, Tony does, and so if any of you want to help out with that and can’t do PayPal, you’re gonna have to make it out to Tony Renfrow.  And I’m tryin’ to find the address for you, although he probably knows what it is.  Oh, I’ve got it:  9580 Oak Avenue Parkway, that’s 95, Tony Renfrow--quit laughin’--9580 Oak Avenue Parkway, #7269, Folsom, CA 95630.  9580 Oak Avenue Parkway, #7269, Folsom, CA 95630.

T:  Okay.  I was simply gonna say we don’t have enough yet, and if we get it, we get it, and if we don’t we just don’t, and then that be it, so, without all that, but okay, ‘cause....

Pam:  Well I will add to that that these calls are the first thing that are gonna go, ‘cause the calls are the big bill.  The, the computer, Free Conference Call doesn’t cost anything, so we can only get, it’s supposed to be 5,000, we get 6,000 on that.

T:  Okay.  That, okay thanks.  Let me tell you guys somethin’.  The reason we made changes to the sites, though, is because we were asked to.  The reason we made changes to our site, everything else, ‘cause we were preparing for our final call, and we still are preparing for it.  Don’t know when it’s gonna come exactly, but we are in fact preparing for it, and we had to get some things done so that we could move quickly when the time came and cut off communication ‘cause that’s what I tell you guys is gonna happen.  Then we’re gonna do our last call and give out the instructions, unless something else changes.  But we were preparing the site and everything for that, and the other sites, to put the information out on.  We still haven’t got the instructions yet.  We still don’t know the way they want us to do it yet, but we know we were given three different options, so we tried to prepare for each one of those so we could do it quickly when, when required to do it.  So that’s why you see those changes and things goin’ on. All right.  So that’s all I was gonna tell you about the site and about that, and I guess Pam told you about the bill ‘cause I was gonna say either it gets done or it doesn’t.  I mean, just is what it is.  So, okay.  

From that point let’s go with the information that we got, and since DC isn’t here we can just go full bore I think, but I will be careful.  Nobody panic.  I think I know how to say what I need to say.  All right.  So when we left Friday, we were expecting for this thing to go.  So I’m gonna give you the rumors that are out there without pointing fingers at anybody or condemning anybody for what was said or done or even starting somethin’.  I’m just gonna put the information out and everybody can decide for themselves at that point.  So I’m not gonna choose one side or the other, but I’m gonna give you the information from both sides, ‘cause I think that’s what we do, and then, you know, see what really makes sense.  So what we know is Iraq tried to put it through again over the weekend I think nine times, and it would not go through.  Nine times over the weekend they tried to put it through is what we’re being told.  We got information on Friday and Saturday that it did go through, that everything went through perfect, all the codes were received, everything was received, authorization was received, all, everybody’s happy, let’s finally get this show on the road, let’s get going, and then there was issues with the transactions themselves.  And they know ‘cause they started doin’ some, they became issues, the problem being some people assume, oh, hold on a minute.  Oh.  Okay.  It’s DC takin’ Pam’s place sendin’ me messages, but he’s, he’s, he’s workin’ so he can’t come.  Where was I at.  Oh, yeah.  The problem being some people assumed it was a system problem and some people think that somebody else is doing it intentionally, yet they, and I’m not identifying who ‘cause I’m not choosing sides, but anyway.  That was the situation over the weekend and still is.  Iraq had meetings.  They are highly upset, so I’m just gonna say that part ‘cause it’s true and we actually got meeting minutes or, or direct languages or information from great sources, all that kinda stuff that they are highly upset.  They are requesting, you know, access to the system so they can figure it out.  Supposedly that’s being denied to ‘em.  They’re upset because they’re looking bad.  Abadi made statements this weekend on how he keeps telling his people this is gonna happen and it doesn’t happen, how it’s makin’ him look bad, upsets his people, everything else, okay, so that’s out there.  So we know they’re trying to do the best they can do, I guess, under the circumstances.  Anyway, that’s what we’re hearing.  So the arguments were about some things that’s goin’ on in Iraq, how the rest of the world perceives it, who is at fault, who isn’t at fault, who’s doing their fair share, who’s not doing their fair share, those type things, so I’m sure the majority of you guys know what I’m talkin’ about, along with the system.  

So here we sit.  We’re sayin’ it, it went through.  Oh, we, the banks got notification this weekend, which they did, memo went out, told them to be ready for this morning.  Be ready, have your people ready, ‘cause we’re, we, the system is clear on our side, we just haven’t gotten a go yet, so they’re waitin’ for a go.  Now this could be tomorrow, could be Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, next week, and I’m not tryin’ to pinpoint it down ‘cause obviously we’re not supposed to know, but I am tellin’ you guys what you were all hyped and excited about over the holiday--not just you, I mean people all around the world--were fully expecting it, sittin’, partyin’, I mean just ecstatic on Friday and Saturday who are absolutely miserable this morning, again, without pointin’ fingers in public or anything else, but sayin’, “What are we gonna do here, guys, ‘cause”...oh.  And we’re still tryin’ to figure it out, what we’re doin’, ‘cause nobody really knows if they’re gonna do it or not.  Now, what were some of the system problems?  I don’t know, I won’t go into what we heard.  I will tell you guys this, though.  It came from good people and good sources, and it, the thing about it when I got it--so I’m just gonna put this on me, but believe me it’s not just me, but I’m just gonna say me--when I got the reason and what was happening and, and what was occurring in, in the system that this wouldn’t work, just as a, you know, me--and I’m not puttin’ anything on me--just as a normal citizen lookin’ at the situation, anybody else, you cannot tell me that somebody’s put in twelve to fifteen years in doing this that this system has paid people out, you know, and we’ve tested it hundreds of times so far, pings, everything else, and test after test--which they ran a hundred tests the other day, DC told you--they all went perfect, and then the one time it’s supposed to go...there were system problems.  I was almost tellin’ you guys what the problem was.  I’m not gonna do that, ‘cause I know it’s gonna cause some kinda backlash if I do that.  But just the, the problem itself--and I’m talkin’ to the people who do know what the problem was--that, how can that be?  That’s what I’m gonna say, I’m gonna put it that way.  How can that be that out of ten years of structuring, puttin’ this together, that’s the problem.  That, that one’s hard for me to believe that that could be the problem, that’s all I’m gonna say.  All right.  

We’re still in a good place, I guess, because everything has gone through, it’s just waiting for either this problem to be fixed, worked out, or contained, or somebody just say, “Let’s just go ahead and do this and we’ll worry about everything else later,” which is an option to do.  Certain countries or areas, I think, aren’t having any problem at all, so it’s, you know, and others are.  But that, that’s where we’re at.  I’m tryin’ to think, anything else I can say to you guys to let you know where we’re at.  Could go in an hour, minute.  I can tell you that, again, people are still in lockdown, that we’re in lockdown to make this happen.  Again, instructions were given over the weekend to get ready.  Again, a whole new level of people received instructions this morning to get ready, but doesn’t say when.  It just says, “Get ready, get ready,” again.  Should’ve already gone, didn’t go yet, and we’ll see what’s coming up.  So this is what I say, if we haven’t done this...or if it doesn’t go by tomorrow, ‘cause we’re gonna get back on Wednesday so we can do a Friday call instead of goin’ another long weekend, we’ll do one tomorrow, a short one tomorrow, just gonna tell you already, if it’s not the real call, and then one on Friday.  But we’ll see, if it’s not done tomorrow we’ll see if we can get DC to tell you what it was, so that way he can take the blame instead of me.  And I’m all for that, so I hope everybody else is too, ‘cause I’m all for that, but...what?  I don’t know what that means.  No, I did not mean to say live in any countries at all, but it’s not.  I said some countries aren’t having an issue with completing it while some are.  Okay.  All right, so that’s the news, that’s the information.  It is what it is, nothin’ I can do about it but give it to you, tell you what it was over the weekend and why we’re still sittin’ here today, and no I cannot be more specific.  

I was absolutely specific in, in telling you guys.  You know, this is what I get.  If you’re following the information, if you’re listening to the calls as we’re givin’ it out, if you’re lookin’ at the news and, and, and the bulletins and if you’ve been involved in this, it’s not hard to figure out what I’m sayin’ and who I’m sayin’ it about or to, and so that’s to the, the who’ve been involved in it.  For those who haven’t, I can’t understand, but I’m giving you enough to know that the system is there, that the codes and the authorization went through, so it did connect globally.  It’s ready to go as soon as they say go, but it’s the next step.  So we’ve gone a major step.  We’ve never gone the complete system connected, runnin’, ready to go.  Usually we run into an issue before it fully connects or before it’s fully authorized to go through.  That wasn’t the case this week.  It was fully authorized, it just didn’t work afterwards, so maybe I even cleared that up for you a little bit.  After it was authorized it didn’t work, so that’s a whole new issue, and then the question was is it a system issue or is it someone-messin’-with-the-system issue.  So now I even cleared it up some more without pointing any fingers at anybody at this time--I’ll let DC do that job if he wants to--and now we need to wait and see what they come up.  Now, is there a reason behind it?  I made it really clear there was some things that happened, were said in Iraq, in the US.  The rumor was it became a problem, that’s the rumor, ‘cause I wasn’t there, I don’t know, but if you were payin’ attention on television on Saturday or even this morning you would conclude that that was a problem, ‘cause there is a back and forth that’s goin’ on in the public, and some people were irate about that, upset about it, and retaliatin’ one way or the other.  I explained to you, again, that Iraq had high-level meetings.  There was fussing, fighting, upset, blame, questioning who is doing this, why are they doing it, I mean they’re makin’ us look bad again, making Abadi look bad to his people again, so they’re a little upset over there as again they have a right to be, I suppose.  Okay.  So here we are!  We’re at this point of could happen at any moment, any day, again, because we can’t say we’re waiting for it to go through ‘cause it went through.  So now we’re on the other side of the system, the authorization and everything else, we’re on the other side of that.  So we waited ten years to cross that hurdle, we crossed the hurdle, and now here’s a problem.  And I hope I’m making that even more clear so people can understand exactly what I’m talkin’ about.  And nothin’ we can do about it, is decide who’s gonna fix the problem, identify the problem, and how long is that gonna take and when are we gonna go.  Now, is that gonna be based on, again, comments that were made over the weekend, situation over the weekend in, in Iraq?  Is it gonna be based on what’s presently occurring in Iraq in Anbar?  Those are the things we’re waiting for.  Does it need any of that?  No!  ‘Cause if it needed any of that, then the authorization wouldn’t have been given, would’ve said, “Wait until we do this.”  But the authorization was given, so.  Okay, now that’s just as clear as mud, right?  Okay, that’s where it’s supposed to be, clear as mud.  Those who need to know, know.  Those who needed the message got the message, and everybody understands where we are, and the rest of us common folks, that’s me just like you, we just wait, so that’s what we have to do.  Okay, with that since DC is not here for me to pick on, go back and forth, and since DC is not here I don’t have to repeat everything ‘cause I know you guys clearly understood what I said, then we’ll go on!  All right.  Okay.  Good morning.  Do what?  Oh.  Good morning!  Hello?

C:  Hello?
T:  310?  Yep, somebody talkin’ in the background there?  

C:  Hello?

T:  Oh, no, wait a minute.  Oh, hold it, wait a minute.  Wait, wait, 310.  Hold on.  Okay, I did this one first, 860.

C:  Hello!  How are you?

T:  Hi.  You fightin’ with the cat or the kids?

C:  I just have the children!

T:  Oh, okay.

C:  I’m (inaudible) my daughter’s house and just helpin’ her.  Today’s our, our Sophia’s fourth birthday, so we’re over here celebrating.

T:  Well tell her I said Happy Birthday.

C:  Well Happy Birthday!  Tony said to say Happy Birthday to you, sweetheart.  So anyway, she’s all dressed up in her princess dress, you know, the whole business.  But anyway, my question was really, you pretty much answered it as to what the snag was that we’ve been kind of penetrating on this situation, so I really appreciate the, the way you put it out there in your way.  Those of us who follow it, because I’ve had issues with, you know, the people that I’ve introduced this to who have it, and they don’t follow and it’s like, and then they just look like, oh yeah, and they, you know, the whole business so.  It’s, you’re right, you need to follow it to have an understanding as to why.  There’s reasons for everything, and I don’t care if you’re building a house or if you’re doing an RV, there’s, there’s gonna be flaws everywhere, and you just have to kinda go with the flow.  So I appreciate that, and I can say is Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T:  All right, thank you.  Have a great day.

C:  Thanks, Tony.  Bye-bye.

T:  All right.  Okay, the Zip Code is 95630.  And yeah, I got, I gotta tell you guys, ‘cause I go through it just like you do.  I have some friends, believe it or not--I’m gonna talk about ‘em ‘cause they’re on the phone right now ‘cause they listen to the calls--and then, but they just say, “Hey, just tell me when this happens” or, you know, “what’s goin’ on?”  And I’d be like, man, I’ve been doin’ this for five, six years, and I can’t take twenty minutes and explain five, six years’ worth to you.  I mean, I try and give ‘em the best, but it depends, I mean, to do just what they’re doin’ is listen, grow, and understand.  So I have a, a lot, like you guys.  I got a, a letter from somebody today said, “Hey, man, I got 250 people that I pass your information on to.”  Man, that’s too many people.  That’s too many!  I’m tellin’ you.  I have 40 people on my list, which is growing, so probably it’s now 50 ‘cause I added a few more, that I, you know, expect me to call and, and tell them what to do, when to do it, how to do it, and, and everything else, which I’m definitely gonna cut that list down when, when it’s time.  I’m gonna notify ‘em, “Hey, go to the bank and get your money,” but that’s too many people!  That’s too many people, you know, involved in your life and for you to be involved in their life, because once this is true and you show them how to get this money, ‘cause they (unintelligible) you, then they’re gonna depend on you for the rest of their to tell ‘em what to do with it, how to make it grow.  “When is the next time we’re gonna do this?”  Everything else, so I’m just tellin’ you guys be careful with that, that’s all.  But I always say that when I, I look and, you know, somebody calls me that wants to sit down and, and I don’t mind, guys, ‘cause I get some TNT people who now smoke cigars with me and hang out and do that and when, when we talk, because I know they follow it.  I know they’re on the calls and they’re trying to understand it, it’s just the people you know wanna listen once a month or once every six months and, “Just explain to me what’s goin’ on now.”  How am I supposed to explain it to you and it changin’ every day?  And there’s this level and that level and if I tell you, you wouldn’t know what it is anyway ‘cause you don’t know the players, you don’t know the schemes, you don’t know what they’ve tried to do.  So those are the things we have to look out for and I want you guys to look out for, okay?  All right?  ‘Cause they’ll drive you batty, and you don’t believe me, just ask Pam how she got there.  Okay, hold on.  All right, 310, good morning.

C:  Hey, good morning.

T:  Hey, how are you?

C:  I’m fine, I’m fine.  Hey, I just have a quick question.

T:  Okay.

C:  Are the people that you know which have done exchanges, did they exchange all their currencies?

T:  No, they only exchanged dinar so far.  Only dinar.

C:  Just dinar.  

T:  Yep.

C:  Okay, did they drop any zeros?

T:  They did drop the zeros.

C:  Pardon me?

T:  Yes, they did!  Absolutely!

C:  Oh, they did.  Okay, okay, okay.  That’s all I wanted to know.  And I just hope that this happens ASAP.  I’m already in Vegas, so hey, I’m, I’m here. 

T:  All right, man, I’m ready to go, so believe that.  But you guys can go look on board.  I probably got no less than four or five emails this morning, the articles out of Baghdad that are sayin’ that the Council of Ministers or Parliament is demanding that the CBI delete the three zeros project, get started, this morning.  Gotta make sure I saw it says “demanding”, they’re demanding that they do this now.  They got pictures of the 50-dinar note out there, why would they have that, the new one.  They have pictures of the coins right there on the articles themselves, why would they have those out there.  I mean the proof is obvious, especially to us now.  There’s no denying this is gonna happen like, you know, some idiots said in the past and continue to say it’s not gonna happen.  You just absolutely cannot deny that.  The, the rates have already changed over there even at the $1.16.  The MasterCard is already international and being used in this country by people that we already know, so that is already happened.  People over here who’ve already exchanged, been paid out early, have been paid over $3, so I’m just gonna make that perfectly clear.  Bunch of ‘em have been paid under $3 in private groups, but a bunch of them have been paid over $3 and way over $3, so all that stuff has already occurred, so there is no doubt.  The only question is when!  All right, thank you, sir.

C:  Okay, thank you.

T:  Okay, 559, good morning.

C:  Good morning!

T:  Good morning, how are you?

C:  How are you this morning? I’m doing great.

T:  Well I’m great too then!

C:  We’re just, we’re just still waitin’.  I’m still superfantastic.

T:  Okay!

C:  I just had a, a quick question in listening to all this again, and it’s like how long is Iraq going to put up with, if you will, our shenanigans if you want to use those type of words, but also the people who had been--since you just mentioned again--paid out, what are they still deciding, if anything, about how they’re going to do taxes for us?  And....

T:  Okay.  How long...oh. 

C:  Go ahead.

T:  You got another one? Okay.  How long Iraq is gonna put up with it, I don’t know, because they obviously don’t have a choice.  They’ve been tryin’ it, tryin’ it and, and demanding it, and like I said, they tried at least nine times over the weekend, it wouldn’t go through, and they’re frustrated just as we are, ‘cause they want it to happen, they want to be the richest country in the region.  They’ve done the things that they need to do.  How long it can continue, I don’t know or I’d tell you guys right now, “Here, this is the last date that they can go, somethin’ has to happen by this date.”  But we’ve heard that, seen that.  It’s been changed a hundred times every time we get to that date.  Either them or us or somebody decides to change it and writes a rule, law, and okay now we’re gonna go through this.  So it’s very flexible until it’s decided.  Until there’s a coalition of people who said, “Enough is enough,” then it’s gonna go until somebody decides it’s enough.  Now the difference, again, is maybe they did do that already, because the authorization went through.  We’re on the other side of the authorization now.  “Oh, we authorized it, we let it go through, but now you got a new problem on this side.”  Now how long can that problem exist is the question.  

C:  Well then the only other thing is....

T:  That’s the Iraq part.  The other, hold up, wait a minute.  The tax part I don’t know.  Nobody I know of that has exchanged it has paid any taxes so far.  Okay?

C:  Okay.  The other two things, since you said they’ve been flexible and gone up and down, are the rates still the same for dinar, dong, and Zim that they have been, or have those changed when they were trying to release them? 

T:  Well....

C:  And the other thing is, oh, go ahead.  I’ll let you answer that first.

T:  What we got this morning is the rates were removed from the screen and there are no rates on the screen at this time.  Even though they were the whole time, they have been removed.  So we’re hoping, you know, whatever the problem in the system is, it gets figured out, rates come back up, and we’re ready to go.  But we’ll see how it goes.

C:  Okay, and the other thing is if you run it like a business, which it is, and those people aren’t doing their jobs, I know when I husband and I owned a couple corporations, basically you fire those people who aren’t doin’ their jobs because there’s enough smart people in the United States who can fix it.  You being one of ‘em, Tony.

T:  Okay, well here’s the response to that.

C:  Well why don’t they hire, why don’t they hire somebody who can fix it.

T:  Okay, here’s the response to that.  What do you if those people are doing their job and that’s what they’re told to do?

C:  You keep goin’ up until you solve the problem!

T:  No, ‘cause, you know, it comes from the top to the bottom.  Don’t go from the bottom to the top.  So I’m sayin’ a long time ago, you know, nine, ten, twenty times, a hundred times it’s tried, if it was a individual’s fault who wasn’t doing what they were supposed to be doing, they would’ve been removed.  So let’s, let’s not say it’s incompetence, ‘cause this is too important to the world for it to be sheer or mere incompetence.  Nobody believes that.

C:  No, I agree.  I, I wasn’t necessarily implying incompetence, but somebody just kinda holding it off, meaning there’s enough people in the United States or in the world who know how to do things, and they just need to pull their heads together to get it resolved.

T:  Well, hopefully they do, and it’s a...yeah, whatever it is.  You know, global conflict, egos again because of things that were said or statements that were made which I, I just...actually I would believe that more than the other story they have out there, so.  Okay, thank you. 

C:  Thank you.

T:  All right, have a great day.

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Goodbye.

T:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  Okay!  There we go.  Okay.  347, good morning.

C:  Yes, hi, good afternoon.

T:  Okay, good afternoon, how are you?

C:  All right.  I have a quick question.  

C:  You said that you, there was a system problem, right?

T:  Uh-huh.

C:  Okay, what is the system that’s having the problem, even though you can’t say what the system, the problem is, but what is the system that’s causing the problem?  What does the system consist of?

T:  The system consists of us getting paid.

C:  That’s the system?  So what you’re saying is like a technical problem, so that, what is the technical problem, the system?  There’s, there’s no response to that?

T:  Yeah, that’s the part I said I would let DC tell you on Wednesday if he wanted to tell you.

C:  So you....

T:  That’s, that’s the part of where I said I can’t believe it, it didn’t make sense to me that that is the problem.

C:  Okay.

T:  But that’s what they’re saying the problem is, and no I’m not telling you because it doesn’t make sense to me.

C:  In the comments that were made over the weekend, you said they were on the news.  What were the comments?  May, some of us probably hadn’t seen it.  What were the comments that were made over the news that created this problem within the system?

T:  Well, on Saturday I heard that the, actually I saw it on CNN, that Carter said that the Iraqis didn’t have the will to, to fight or hold this, and that they left and put down their weapons even though they weren’t even outnumbered, they just put down their weapons and walked away.  So Iraq is sayin’, hold it, wait a minute, you know, we do want to defend and you’re not giving us the right weapons we need to fight with and, you know, you should hold some responsibility of doing that because that’s what you said you were gonna do, and do what you say you’re gonna do and, you know, so it’s just a back and forth type thing.  And then actually this morning President Biden praised Iraq for their abilities and the things that they have done in aidin’ their own country and conflict, so it’s, it’s back and forth and, and some, some things there.  Which is common knowledge in the news so I should be able to talk about that, so...but some people seem to think there was some underlying things said or done that caused an issue over the weekend.

C:  And you said they tried a minimum of nine times to push it through.  And it seems to me that they always try to push it through on the weekend, so there’s no way that they would try to push it through on a Monday, on, on a weekday, Monday, Tuesday, Monday through Friday, and why is that?

T:  ‘Cause that’s not true.  ‘Cause they’ve tried to push it through Monday through Friday several times.  I just said that’s what happened this weekend.  I didn’t say they only tried on a weekend.  

C:  As far as the Zim is concerned, there’s reports that it’s supposed to expire as of June 17, the 2008 AA series.  What’s the status on that, do you know?

T:  I, nope, I don’t know.  That’s what the report said.

C:  So if it does expire before, and there’s no RV, that’s just Monopoly money, pretty much.

T:  Well, I don’t know, ‘cause I don’t know what are the provisions they have in there.  I haven’t read the law there, so I can’t tell you if it’s not done by that time it’s worthless ‘cause they may do an extension.  They may change it because they thought the RV was gonna be announced during that time.  I can’t make facts like that.  I don’t know.

C:  So you’re not getting any intel as far as the Zim, but you, you’re getting intel on what the, the zeros are being dropped and the rates are and the people who exchange.  The people who exchange with, exchanged the Zim, from your intel or your friends’, what were their rates they were getting for the Zim?

T:  The...the rate for the Zim that we last got was 19 cent.  And I said the people who have exchanged so far have only exchanged dinar.  

C:  So you, wait a second, there was never any exchanges for the Zim?

T:  The people who have exchanged so far have only exchanged dinar.

C:  Tony, you said in the past that there were, people had exchanged Zim, on your calls.

T:  No, I did not.  I said this is the rate for the Zim, this is the max that you’re gonna get for the Zim, this is how they’re gonna pay it out afterwards.  I didn’t say anybody has actually exchanged Zim.  

C:  All right, that’s all I have.  Have a great day.

T:  All right, thanks.  Okay, 410, good morning.

C:  Oh, good afternoon.

T:  Okay, good afternoon.

C:  I am probably feeling the same frustration after seeing what I saw over the weekend, too, and people saying they’re walking away from the fight and all kinds of stuff.  That’s really not supportive of a country you’re supposed to be supportive of.  So somebody’s gotta get a hold of that, but my questions came up over the weekend ‘cause we were certainly expecting to go into the bank, and we still will.  We still really think that’s going to happen very soon, but there are a lot of people who put up suggestions about how we need to behave for our own security and for our dinar’s security, and some of them seemed like, are they over the top or are they these real kind of ideas that we need to go for because we really need it?  What is our security going to be like, I mean literally we’ve seen things about, we, what if they don’t have a De La Rue machine?  So they need to send it away and then we’re told, “Don’t let it out of your sight.”  So you need to take in copies of your dinar, all of them, and all kinds of stuff like that, including setting a burner phone, and then, you know, getting security by renting a car to take it to the bank?

T:  Well, you know, yeah....

C:  (Inaudible) to home?

T:  I know.  You need to go with what makes you comfortable.  I don’t know how much you have, how much, this is what I do know, guys.

T:  Nobody knows you have it but you.  Nobody’s gonna know what your appointment time or location is but you, so in going there nobody will know where you’re going until you get into the parking lot and get ready to go in the building.  They’re supposed to have security in the parking lot, so I’m not concerned going there.  When you come out, the most you’re gonna come out with as far as cash is $7,000.  So you got $7,000 and if you’re worried about somebody robbing you for $7,000 on the spot, bring somebody with you or do anything else.  The reason they tell you to get a rental car is once the location is exposed--because it will be, everybody else--somebody could follow you home and they know now that, you know, you had dinar, you have money.  But they still don’t know how much you have, or they’re following somebody home who had a hundred thousand dinar or somebody who had a hundred million dinar.  How will they decide that when they go and, and follow you home.  So that’s why nobody wants to be followed.  Some people are being over cautious, I would think, and, you know, well I guess there’s no such thing as being over cautious if you can afford it, but they want that peace of mind.  I’m not particularly worried about anybody following me there or following me home ‘cause, well, I’m not gonna tell ‘em and I’m not gonna go there, and you’ll know to look, but if that’s somethin’ you think you need to do.  As far as computer security, again, if you haven’t told the world then they don’t know.  Now, they’re gonna hack into other people’s computers, they hack into bank accounts like they do now, they go into banks, and they’re just telling you, “Hey, don’t let your computer be one.  Don’t have your bank account on that computer.”  I said it a long time ago.  I’m gonna buy me a separate laptop just for my banking, and that’s the only time I’m gonna use that laptop.  Anything else I gotta go on the internet for, any other sites, all that, will be on a separate computer so I won’t get viruses, they won’t have a chance to hack me, anything else.  If you wanna get another phone, you know, ‘cause everybody has your phone number, people lock into it, then do that.  What I said, when you go into the bank and you tell the banker, “This is the number I want you to call, this is our number.  I don’t want any of your associates, affiliates, any of your advertisers calling me at all unless they call you first,” and that way he can shut all that off for your own security.  You go in there and say, “I don’t want my account accessed by tellers below this level or people below this level,” as your wealth manager, that, they can set that up so that you and them are the only ones that access it.  You can’t go into the bank and get them to access your account ‘cause now they can’t access it ‘cause you set it up that way.  You can set up a smaller-value account that you can access at every bank.  So those are just things you have to think through and see where they’re gonna apply to you in your life and how much exposure you’re gonna have out there once you get this money.

C:  Yeah, and I thought a lot of those things were, that, on that side which where they, common sense, but it was a little bit confusing about actually when you have your dinar and they don’t have a De La Rue.  How, how many of the banks are going to have a De La Rue?  And then they have to send the currency away, and how do you protect yourself there?

T:  Okay.  A lot of ‘em probably won’t have it, especially the smaller ones, they, they won’t have it, and that’s what they do.  They do their foreign currency like that right now, and they’re gonna do it like it afterwards.  And they take it and they send it to their regional bank or whoever.  They do the counting, go over it, verify it.  They send it back and say, “Okay, it’s clear to go.”  Now, my understanding is when you bring it in, whatever it is, during this process they’re gonna count it, give you a receipt for it, put it in a plastic bag if, if they can’t give it to you right then, and regardless you’re gonna get access to 10% of your money and have the rest within 48 or 72 hours once it’s gone through the system.  That’s gonna be everybody, whatever they have a De La Rue machine or they don’t.

C:  Yeah.  Is there a marshal still in that plan?

T:  There is a third person supposed to be in the room to sign off.  Yes.  

C:  Okay.  What about color copies?  Yeah.

T:  Okay?

C:  There was a question, too, that was raised that you could make color copies of your, each note.  That seemed like it could be quite a process, but.

T:  You can make copies of ‘em, but I’d write somethin’ on the side, “For financial purposes only” so nobody can, you know, rush in your house and say you’re tryin’ to counterfeit money.

C:  Oh.  I see.  

C:  Yeah, they would sign off [other voices].  Yeah.  It, it was, yeah, we were going over some of these things, what we had never heard about doing before which was making copies of each note and having two copies, and they sign off on one set of copies and we sign off on the other.  But it would be good to put this is not for....

T:  Yeah, and it depends, guys, realistically, you know, how much you have.  You know?  I’m not gonna go and sit there and, you know, sign off on a thousand copies.  You got twenty minutes to do this appointment, how you wanna do it?

C:  Yeah.  Yeah.

T:  Okay?  So that’s the way I would look at it.  Okay?

C:  Yeah, okay, good, yes.  So yeah, I, I just want to say that I hope that this kind of behavior that’s out there stops really soon, because it isn’t good for anybody, it puts terrible negative energy and in a place where we’re trying to work with a country that’s trying to become a new nation again, and done extremely well to do it.  Extremely well.  And they need to be honored for all their efforts and all what they have to deal with.  You know, maybe they don’t understand, you, it would, that the way we behave is not as pretty as what they’re doing.  I mean....

T:  Well, that’s right.  Depending on who’s lookin’ at it, right?

C:  Yeah, who was lookin’ at it.

T:  It’s just terrible, so.  But, and we don’t know the reasoning behind it, we just know that it’s happening.

C:  Yeah.  Well...

T:  That, that’s all.

C:  ...we don’t know what’s happening, but it’s certainly, they’re not the, the...the media has been very brutal and where did they get that from?  Anyway, I would...

C:  ...rather take our energy to a higher spot, and we are going to have our currency within the next couple days and it all can be forgotten and forgiven.

T:  Well, tell ‘em today would be okay, right?

C:  Right, we could tell ‘em today would be okay, too.

T:  Today would be okay.  All right, thanks.

C:  Might actually heal it.

T:  Okay.  Bye.  Thanks, have a great day.

C:  Thank you guys for everything, too, and we are, we’re, we are definitely thinking Austin would be a nice place to go to pick them up after the disaster they had there.  Austin, Austin, Austin.  Just in case, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thanks.  Bye.  Okay, what she did make me do is remember the other thing I was supposed to talk to you guys about real quick.  Hey, ‘cause we got a lot of suggestions on the one-thousand-dollar tips.  And guys, I don’t mean for you to just walk in somewhere and just give somebody a thousand-dollar tip to be giving ‘em a thousand-dollar tip.  First of all, we’re trying to pay this forward.  You know, there’s six million of us, and I just hope you pass it on to the people who aren’t on the call to try and do it, and try and do it within the first week.  If we all try and do it together within the first week, it’ll be just, you know, off the charts, I mean it really would.  But on the receipt, write, “You’re superfantastic” to the person.  So I had a suggestion from somebody, they actually sent it to me, when you write out “superfantastic” write over the N, put a T above it and a T below it, ‘cause that’s superfantastic TNT, and nobody will know the better, it’ll just be us, but it’ll be a signal to us that it’s one of us payin’ it forward, and I just think that’s great.  And as everybody sees that the people who didn’t think it through or doesn’t wanna do it, even seeing that on Facebook or the internet or Yahoo or Instagram and inspire some more people to do that.  But actually do it with people who, who you think you can affect their lives, though, by doing a thousand-dollar tip or donation, you know.  People who, who are nice, kind, I mean doin’ their business with you, but talk to ‘em for a minute.  I know a lot of people don’t do that, don’t talk to their servers, male or female, and see who they are and what they’re going through and, and why they’re there.  I always try and do that.  You know, why do you do this job?  What else do you do?  I mean, I’ve done that for years just to find out who the person is, and then make that decision on who you’re gonna give that to.  And you don’t have to limit it to one person if you don’t want to, I just think it’s a way that we can show our appreciation to whoever it is, and it can be done all around the world.  Doesn’t just have to be done here in the US, everybody listening, every country can do that or it’s equivalent and effectively change someone’s life with that.  Again, I’ve seen so many people say how much a thousand dollars would change their life.  So the other suggestion we got, and, well especially during this year at Christmastime, which it really happened, is you go in there and you pay off people’s layaways, which we saw some people do.  You know, we’re not tryin’ to get Walmart rich off of this, but we’re trying to help some other people have the Christmas of a lifetime, goin’ in paying off their layaways, and doesn’t just have to be Walmart.  Target, Kmart, I would do the communities and stores who have people from the communities that need it, not just goin’ into any other store.  So it would be a targeted effort if I was doing it, just so you guys know.  All right, so that was the other thing I was supposed to discuss, so.  Okay, hubby’s not here, are you here today?

C:  I am here today, and I appreciate your taking my call, Tony.  Thank you ever so much.  Couple of....

T:  Well let me ask you this first of all, ‘cause I don’t want to insult your (inaudible), but I know you have a real husband, but you don’t care that everybody in dinarland calls DC your husband do you?

C:  No, because you talk about your work wives, and I don’t think your, your spouse has any problem with that, so.

T:  All right.  I just wanted to make sure.  All right, go ahead.

C:  Oh, we, we are clear, we are clear on that.  We, and these are some combined questions with the real spouse.  There, Iraq is on record as saying that they want this done in May, and with all of these changes that, that you’ve been telling us about, in your opinion and those of the, the sources that you have, how likely is it that they will be able to live up to what they are on record as saying that this would be done in May?

T:  I told you they tried it nine times!  So, I mean, it’s really not up to them.

T:  But, but that’s what they want, and that’s what they’ve been saying, and supposedly again it went through and there was a new issue on the other side is the way it’s being expressed or, or said and displayed to the world, so it, it is something new.  Are they upset about it, irate about it?  Yep.  Do they, again, have access to the system so they can go and look themselves?  No.  So they’re still relying on somebody else to tell ‘em what the problem is.

C:  Okay, the....

T:  And they’re just not sure if it’s really a system problem or is it a...human problem, you know.

C:  If this were, in fact, a system problem, who actually is responsible for said system?  And therefore if they’re responsible for it, they’re responsible for actually “fixing it.”  

T:  Well, everybody has their....

C:  Is that (inaudible) bank (inaudible).

T:  Okay, but you guys gotta realize every country has their part that connects to the system, okay?  It’s a puzzle, but every country has a piece of the puzzle.  They’re saying, “Give us access to the puzzle so we can find out where the problem is,” and they haven’t gotten that yet.  All they’re saying is, “Does your piece work?”  Yeah.  “Then let’s go check with this guy, this guy, this guy, this guy.”  As I said, there’s a million lines of code out there, and there’s more than a million, and we’re tryin’ to find that one piece that’s givin’ a problem or this one system or this one country that’s not exercising it right and all that.  Without that, we don’t know if it’s really a system problem or did somebody plant a seed or somebody’s blockin’ it.  Until we have access to the whole thing, we just have to believe what we’re told.

C:  Okay, okay.  Also, throughout all of this, there, all of the various and sundry rates that, that are being tossed out there from the lows in the 86 to 88 range all the way up to what we were presuming in the re-instituted rates in the three twenties, three seventies and, and the like.  If it were, in fact, to come out in the rate of 86 cents and the like, what kind of impact is that having on the rest of the ones in the basket?

T:  Oh, it would definitely have an impact, because everything’s based on the dinar.  All the other rates are based on those countries reserve notes in dinar, so it would drop ‘em all down.  It would be crazy, and then they’d have to recalibrate the whole system.  They’d have to adjust for all the payments that they’ve already made.  They’d have to adjust for all the countries they’re payin’ on the back end and the daily trading that’s doing, the banks are doin’ on, on the back end.  So realistically, I don’t see that happening.  

C:  Okay.  That, you, you answered the question that keeps floating back in my mind of why are folks taking the 86-cent range as being feasible knowing that it’s part of a basket and the dire effects that that would have on, on the whole process.  So, okay.

T:  Well, they’re takin’ it because, you know, if Iraq was doing it on its own, it may have come out at that rate, okay?  Because some people got that right now because they wanted to get somethin’ started.  That’s in country only, it’s not gonna be the international rate.  And they would’ve come out at the, the three, over three-fifty rate or four-dollar rate if they could’ve just brought it out.  But they did that trying to force something to happen, trying to satisfy the people who are about to riot in the streets and everything else and, and groups were forming throughout the country, so they’re trying to give them what they can, what they’re allowed to give ‘em, just to slow that down until the process actually happens.  But again, all the other accounting, the rates that have been set, everything else, it, it can’t come out at 86 cent ‘cause none of those would work.

C:  Okay.  Glad to hear you say that, every so much.  And again, thank you for taking my call, and I will continue to say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and for those in Austin, I will be glad to say Austin, Austin, Austin.  But for my folks in Atlanta, I’d like to say Atlanta, Atlanta, Atlanta, so take your pick.  We’ll be happy with any of them.

T:  What about Houston?  Houston is struggling right now.

C:  Definitely, and my, my heart goes out to all the folks there, so I will say Houston, Houston, Houston as well, so.

T:  Yeah.  Now, and I will tell you guys Atlanta is expecting flooding this week.  They are expecting flooding in Atlanta this week, so please be prepared.  Okay, thank you.

C:  Appreciate it.  Thanks again, Tony.  Take care.  Uh-huh, bye-bye.

T:  A’ight, bye.  Okay, 302, good morning.

C:  Good morning, how are you?

T:  I’m good, how are you?

C:  I’m disappointed and confused.  I have a feeling....

T:  Oh, join the club!  Well...

C:  Yeah, I know.

T:  ...I’m not really confused, but I’m really disappointed, but go ahead.

C:  Well, I know you’re not confused because I have the feeling from the way you’re juggling your words that you know exactly what happened but you’re not allowed to tell us.  It sounds like it’s not a system problem at all.  Sounds like...

T:  Well, I’m just tellin’ you they’re sayin’ it is just a matter....

C:  ...it’s a country or people problem.

T:  Well, it just...is....

C:  Is that true, or not?

T:  Well, I don’t know what’s true, I’m just tellin’ you what they’re sayin’.  They’re sayin’ that there is both a system problem and a people problem.  Those are two of their reasonings that were given throughout the weekend.

C:  I think on Friday you had mentioned that Prime Minister Abadi had said on Thursday that this was gonna happen in the next two days, which would mean it would be....

T:  He said, “In the next day or two.”  

C:  Day or two, okay.

T:  That’s exactly what he said.  Day or two.

C:  Day or two, all right.  And it sounds like they made the effort to make that happen by trying to put it through a number of times, nine or whatever it was, over the weekend, so they did their part.  Who was it...that kept it from going through?  Was it the US again?

T:  Okay, this is what I’m doin’, guys, so, and I’m tryin’ to do it the best I can, people understand.

C:  I know.

T:  I’m being, no let me finish.

T:  I’m being very specific in my words, ‘cause people change my words all the time.  There’ll be another site and “Tony said this and Tony said that,” and a word can definitely make a difference, and that’s why I’m tryin’ to be very specific when I say he said in a day or two.  So I explained that.  I explained he tried it on Saturday.  I explained he had a meeting with his Parliament members and he was highly irate.  There was a lot of cussin’, fussin’, and, “Who’s to blame for this?  Who did it?”  And a whole bunch of other things were said and done and, and they’re tryin’ to figure out.  I said that they were trying to figure out was it really the system or was somebody intentionally doing something, somebody said something, and that’s the point where we’re at.  I clearly said I am not going to tell you who that is, we’ll let Winston do that on tomorrow if he chooses to.  So don’t try to keep gettin’ me to say who that is.

C:  Okay, that’s a reasonable approach to get Winston to talk about it tomorrow. 

T:  That’s right.

C:  But when you said that everybody in, in dinarland, in Iraq, from the Prime Minister down, does that include the CBI and all the guys over there, they all wanted this thing to go, and therefore it was held up in that country or outside that country?

T:  It was held up within the system.  It can’t be in that country if I told you they tried to push it through.  They did everything they could do to push it through, then that means it’s outside the country in the system where it happened.  They don’t know if it’s really the system or it’s somebody in the system.  I can’t get any clearer than that, right?

C:  Okay, okay.  I understand.  So hopefully they should clear this up, as somebody said, they want to get it done in the month of May.  

T:  Well they wanted to get it done three weeks ago, and here we are.  They really tried this weekend, so, and I’m sayin’ I’m not giving a definite because I don’t know what’s behind the system, guys, I don’t know.  And I’m just givin’ you an honest-to-God truth, just so you know.

C:  Right.

T:  If it’s the system, it’s a million lines of code and if it’s in the code, okay.  If it’s the system and every country has their part of the system and they gotta go through and see which country here, there, or there, if that’s true.  I don’t know that that’s true, because all last week every test was successful.  It went through fine, no problem, so, but here’s a problem.  If it’s a person or individual...

C:  And you mentioned that the....

T:  ...sabotaging the system, then they’d have to locate that person or individual.  If it’s an ego or attitude thing over comments over the weekend, then some of that would have to be smoothed out until everybody’s back on the same page and pleased again.  So I’m just giving you the different things that were brought up over this time, why everybody’s miserable this morning.

C:  Now is DC not on the call because you don’t want him to talk about what’s going on, or is he truly tied up someplace?

T:  He might not be on the call ‘cause he don’t wanna talk about what’s goin’ on!

T:  Not because I don’t want him to!

C:  I know!

T:  So, it has nothin’ to do with it, so.  No.  He’s actually, he’s actually in a meeting right now.  A very important meeting right now.

C:  Well, I can hear the frustration in your voice and everybody out here listening is as frustrated if not more so, and we appreciate you diggin’, and there will be a call tomorrow, correct?

T:  That’s what Pam said, but let’s see what happens today.  Yeah, there’ll be a call.  I mean, if there’s no RV there’ll be a call.  If there’s an RV there’ll be a call, so yeah.  We’ll probably do an hour call tomorrow to see what kinda update we have just so we can get back on schedule, Wednesday and Friday.

C:  Okay.  Well thanks...

C:  ...for takin’ the questions and clarifying some things.

T:  All right.  Thank you, sir.

C:  Thank you.

T:  A’ight.  Okay, guys.  We’ve been on for an hour, quick.  I think I gave you guys the latest, greatest information that I have.  Let’s wait and see what happens.  I gave you the rumors that were out there in specific areas.  We are waiting for more information, clarification.  That came from some of our, our, you know, our, our best sources, again, so we know what’s goin’ on, we just need to see how it ends up and see if there’s any adjustments or things agreed upon this afternoon, and we’ll go from there.  So it’s not over.  Like I said, we’re on the other side.  It was fully authorized was our understanding, authorization went all the way through just like they said it would.  There’s an issue on the other side now, so at least when that part gets done we’re ready to go.  How long it’s gonna take, I can’t tell you.  Is there a window?  I don’t know.  I can tell you that over the weekend and even this morning people were still on lockdown, people were still being told get ready to go.  So just don’t know when.  All right, with that I’m gonna tell you enjoy the rest of your day, I’m gonna try and enjoy mine.  If there’s anything really, really important, prominent out there, then we will tweet it out, and we’ll see what happens.  If we’re here tomorrow we’re here, and if we’re here on Friday we’re here, and if we’re not, we’re not!  We’ll just go from there.  Talk to you guys later.  Thanks, everybody.  Bye.

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback/?n=IJlkD/duP0c

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 Empty Re: FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for 5.26.15

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 26, 2015 11:48 pm

Tony spews so much crap he should be required to get an EPA permit.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 2805820865  FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 2805820865  FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 2805820865  FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 Empty Re: FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for 5.26.15

Post by chilimama Wed May 27, 2015 9:50 am

Kevind53 wrote:Tony spews so much crap he should be required to get an EPA permit.
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 3508649203 FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for  5.26.15 3508649203
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum