Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses

Go down

Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses Empty Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses

Post by Ponee Fri May 22, 2015 11:33 am

Support from the International Monetary Fund for Iraq to ease expenses 110198410

Iraqi Ministry of Finance agreed with the International Monetary Fund to provide emergency financial assistance to Iraq, in order to reduce public expenditures, and issued a statement pointed out that Iraq agreed with the IMF during the technical talks and detailed that finally carried out to provide emergency financial aid, pointing out that the agreement comes within the plans Government to cut public expenditure.

The ministry pointed out that the Iraqi delegation held talks with the Legal Department and the Department of Accounting at the IMF officials to stand on the use of the government and the Ministry of Finance SDR funds allocated in the 2015 budget
it is noteworthy that Iraq held technical meetings with the multi-party investment guarantee institutions of for «Monetary Fund.»

and affected by the Iraqi budget down global oil prices, as oil revenues make up 95% of total government revenues, while the budget suffer significant financial pressure because of high overhead.

it announced «IFC», a subsidiary of «World Bank» , invested $ 18 million to help promote high-quality dairy products industry, which will lead to food security in Iraq to support and encourage the growth of non-oil sectors. She pointed out that this funding will help meet the growing demand for food, improve its distribution standards.

The World Bank felt that this investment is part of a comprehensive strategy aimed at encouraging investments between the countries in the region and promote economic diversification in Iraq and improve agricultural production, as it will contribute to the development of ways of food production and distribution in transforming Iraq's economy depends on oil to a more diversified economy.

It plans «IFC» to promote investment services in Iraq in the coming years, it plans to invest between 100 and 130 million dollars per year in priority sectors such as infrastructure and the financial sector.

It is noteworthy that they invested in 2014 more than 12 billion dollars in the face of the most pressing challenges in the field of development.

In another context, the Iraqi National Business Council submitted a proposal to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, to join the «Asian Investment Bank» which will help Iraq in infrastructure services.

quoted President of the Council Karim al-Shammari, that «many countries have joined the Bank and including Britain, Germany, France, the UAE and Iran, as well as Egypt's request to join».

He pointed out that «Asian Investment Bank», led by China, could help Iraq in closing the large gap in services various infrastructure as well as electricityenergy, environment, and others,

SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum