Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

After 5 years on direct it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex

Go down

After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex Empty After 5 years on direct it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex

Post by Ponee Sat May 09, 2015 10:27 am

After 5 years on direct  it - Diwaniya is preparing for the opening of an investment complex 2367448_orig
The Governor of Diwaniyah civil Habib Ammar, on Saturday, the province's readiness for the opening of one of its investment projects after the completion took nearly five years, as called for Arab and foreign investors to invest in the province, he stressed that there is no alternative for the advancement of the economy of the province is investing.

Said Ammar Habib civil, in an interview with the (long-Presse), "The draft Tahir investment accomplished in spite of the obstacles that witnessed stages of implementation and construction due to the transactions and the red tape and problems of land acquisition, etc., will open in front of maintaining several outlets Arab and foreign investment companies."

He civil, that "a working meeting gathered today in several local companies and Arab and foreign businessmen, to inform them of the seriousness of the government of Diwaniya to facilitate the work of investors and the completion of their transactions, and we will invite more of them at the opening of (Mall Tahir), with the lunar month of Ramadan, inviting them to invest in shopping and money sectors and the economy, housing and other sectors to get the economy moving in the province. "

Civil and continued that "the security and stability witnessed in Diwaniyah, and its strategic location amid the heart of the Middle Euphrates and the road link between the southern, central and northern Iraq, in addition to the social fabric coherent will provide investors with real opportunities in the success of their projects and achieve a profit, will also provide employment opportunities for the people of the province."

He was executive director of the group Tahir Oman, Ghazi sweet, attributed the "reasons for the delay in the implementation of the project, which laid the foundation in 2010, back to the problem of ownership of the land belonging to the Ministry of Religious Endowments and the Ministry of Municipalities and after the demarcation of the border between them has been completed due process and we consequently approvals."

The investment of Diwaniyah body, announced (March 16, 2011), direct the construction of the first shopping mall amid the province at a cost of $ 21 million, includes shopping malls in several floors and restaurants and spaces vegetables and parking, "pointing out that" The Mall area of ​​approximately 20 dunams. SOURCE

2015-05-09

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum