Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RV done by 28th??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

RV done by 28th???

+6
revenuerog
Roketman
YuanDale
gsaenz
milleriniraq
Jtmaxwell
10 posters

Go down

RV done by 28th??? Empty RV done by 28th???

Post by Jtmaxwell Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:18 am

I remember reading at the beginning of august several different dates that the RV couldn't go past and that contractors were to be paid iqd. What ever happened to this intel? There was many gurus saying it could happen anytime but no later than the 28th.. So what do we do now? Just keep waiting and be "positive"? Or do we start to be realistic and see that this could take a lot longer for the RV to happen and that if there is a lop we could have waited a long time for minimal profits?

Jtmaxwell

Back to top Go down

RV done by 28th??? Empty Re: RV done by 28th???

Post by milleriniraq Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:29 am

I'm a contractor currently working in Iraq. There isn't anybody on any of the bases that I've been on that has even been approached about being paid in IQD. The locals want to get paid in USD because they don't have any faith in the dinar. This isn't the first time this rumor has been floated out there but there are just too many people working in Iraq and it would be a mess. Believe me, if someone was getting paid, it would be all over the internet in two seconds.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gsaenz Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:33 am

Will one of the Mods please clarify if any contractors got paid? Thx!

gsaenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:46 am

This is not directed at anyone in particular but it seems to me that evidence of getting paid in dinar or not would come from the person getting paid. When they are paid in IQD, they will let us know. I'm just curious as to why anyone would not simply take the word of the person in question. We can hear "It's done!" until the cows come home. But at some point, doesn't it just make sense to believe evidence more than encouraging posts? I have no problem believing we are in the threshold. I believe that we are. But c'mon. Would you really disregard what the contractors themselves say in favor of something you want to hear?

Back to top Go down

Post by YuanDale Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:47 am

They could have gotten paid in dinars, which isn't important. RV o the dinars is more important. Don't think that anyone knows the exact rate including all the mods or intel givers on this site.

They just sent the RV of dinars and HCL to parliament. So how does anyone know the rate?

YuanDale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:51 am

YuanDale wrote:They could have gotten paid in dinars, which isn't important. RV o the dinars is more important. Don't think that anyone knows the exact rate including all the mods or intel givers on this site.

They just sent the RV of dinars and HCL to parliament. So how does anyone know the rate?

I've been looking for evidence that Parliament is meeting today. I was told they are and will vote on it - I was also told they won't convene until the 6th or 7th. If I may ask, how did you come to the understanding that they just sent it to parliament - or rather, do you have an idea of when they're going to get it and vote on it? Today, pretty please? Do you think??

Back to top Go down

Post by Roketman Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:52 am

Exploding Butterfly wrote:But c'mon. Would you really disregard what the contractors themselves say in favor of something you want to hear?

RIGHT ON!
Roketman
Roketman

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:08 am

This is "Okie's site". Since I began following this site, I've learned one important lesson. Twice a day we know for certainty it will be 2:00..and even if our clocks are dead, underwater, and smashed we still know it will be 2:00 twice that day. That is the driving force behind "Okie's Intell". Sometimes however, the FACTS just happen to coincide with the garbled "boots on the ground" "moving the goalpost" "nuff said" intell. There are intellegent investors here looking for facts, then there are "Okie" follower's.... I guess I'll get some usual reply's like.."if you don't like it here then leave"..and those statements are usually made by little "Oakies" (the groupies)..and I can appreciate the fact that Okie "owns" this site. He doe's NOT however, own my thoughts and opinions and being a 100% pt disabled vet from Dessert Storm, I feel I've earned the right to at least express them..Please, do your own research on this RV...we ARE in the closing moments of it, but the Iraqi people stand to gain the most..it's all for them not us....GO RV
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:23 am

revenuerog wrote:This is "Okie's site". Since I began following this site, I've learned one important lesson. Twice a day we know for certainty it will be 2:00..and even if our clocks are dead, underwater, and smashed we still know it will be 2:00 twice that day. That is the driving force behind "Okie's Intell". Sometimes however, the FACTS just happen to coincide with the garbled "boots on the ground" "moving the goalpost" "nuff said" intell. There are intellegent investors here looking for facts, then there are "Okie" follower's....

I feel you, man. Sometimes I wonder if Okie is aware of having a blind following? I like Okie. I appreciate him a lot. I have no negative thoughts at all toward him. He's a good guy. He has encouraged me many times. He clearly has some spectacular contacts and he knows so much about all of this. I have respect for him, and in a million years I would never 'bash' him and in fact I've been 'bashed' for defending him and his character. But for crying out loud, he is a human being, and so are the people that give him 'intel'. Things change, people change their minds... it's not the reporter's fault when that happens. But to hang on every word of any human being and take it as Gospel is just ... not wise. There is One Person Who's every Word is absolute Truth, above, beyond, over and underneath anything else that is 'true' I mean, give Okie a break and let him be human. Hang on the Word of God, not Okie, bless his heart.
Okay, off my soapbox Smile
Y'all have a most excellent day
EB

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironfire13 Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:26 am

Watch the news and you'll be better off. Intel has never been right. Hard to see where it has been said that the "intel is ahead of the curve". Stay away from the the CC's, take the intel with a grain of salt and stick to the news.

Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:32 am

I feel you, man. Sometimes I wonder if Okie is aware of having a blind following? I like Okie. I appreciate him a lot. I have no negative thoughts at all toward him. He's a good guy. He has encouraged me many times. He clearly has some spectacular contacts and he knows so much about all of this. I have respect for him, and in a million years I would never 'bash' him and in fact I've been 'bashed' for defending him and his character. But for crying out loud, he is a human being, and so are the people that give him 'intel'. Things change, people change their minds... it's not the reporter's fault when that happens. But to hang on every word of any human being and take it as Gospel is just ... not wise. There is One Person Who's every Word is absolute Truth, above, beyond, over and underneath anything else that is 'true' I mean, give Okie a break and let him be human. Hang on the Word of God, not Okie, bless his heart.
Okay, off my soapbox Smile
Y'all have a most excellent day
EB[/quote]

I love what you've written here Exploding Butterfly. Okie would be proud to see someone giving praise and heeding the word of God first above anyone. Psalm 20:7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God comes to mind and Okie many times has said to trust God above him.

Keep watching forex and cbi. Don't lose heart. Intel is right, dates are a little bit ahead of schedule. Things are happening that we can actually see articles showing proof of. Blessings

Last edited by katt on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:33 am

Ironfire13 wrote:Watch the news and you'll be better off. Intel has never been right. Hard to see where it has been said that the "intel is ahead of the curve". Stay away from the the CC's, take the intel with a grain of salt and stick to the news.

Good sound advice as well to stay cemented to the ground, but out of curiosity........ how is your membership to OkieOilMan benefiting you?

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

RV done by 28th??? Empty Foreign workers deceived.

Post by silkysand Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:39 am

gsaenz wrote:Will one of the Mods please clarify if any contractors got paid? Thx!

Foreign workers stuck in Iraqi limbo
Go to www.spacewar.com ...

IMO what makes this workers any better than the rest. Their contractor has not gotten paid to date in any form and the end result .......is proven in this article published on on the 25th of Aug this month... Hope this answers your question partcially....Be blessed.
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

RV done by 28th??? Empty ps. not a mod

Post by silkysand Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:41 am

silkysand wrote:
gsaenz wrote:Will one of the Mods please clarify if any contractors got paid? Thx!

P.S. im not a mod but merely an observer....

Foreign workers stuck in Iraqi limbo
Go to www.spacewar.com ...

IMO what makes this workers any better than the rest. Their contractor has not gotten paid to date in any form and the end result .......is proven in this article published on on the 25th of Aug this month... Hope this answers your question partcially....Be blessed.
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:41 am

Good sound advice as well to stay cemented to the ground, but out of curiosity........ how is your membership to OkieOilMan benefiting you?

Okie has a "good 'ol boy" way of presenting his information. I enjoy that...being from and living in Tennessee, I can recognize a fellow "good talker"...lol
Plus...I get to look at your beautiful smile... :happyjoy:

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

RV done by 28th??? Empty RV done by 28th???

Post by sjames1 Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:08 am

No one paid in IQD, until RV

sjames1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum