Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

This is coming to an end very soon and the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite

3 posters

Go down

This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite Empty This is coming to an end very soon and the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:52 am

wmawhite - the CBI will introduce the IQD to the world prior to the massive wave of investors flooding into Iraq, which will be prior to all of these so called needed laws.  

Q: [Do we really think that Shabbi was ready for a RV in 2013...?]   

wmawhite : We truly do not know…what we do know for sure is what is taking place today. We know for sure that PM Abadi stated that he will remove ALL obstacles to investment in Iraq…and as soon as the CBI instructs its banks to start accepting foreign remittances…the true value will be established and the world currency markets will be informed.  

Iraq has inked trade agreements with over 18 countries. Iraq doesn’t want to open up their country at essentially $0.00086 per share.

You can buy bank shares today on the ISX at 1.6 dinar per share. That is still less than $0.01 per share. If the ISX was opened to the world today every major company in Iraq would be owned by the rest of the world within hours.  

This is why the IQD will reprice prior to/before the world of investors flood into Iraq. 

Again, we know as fact, that PM Abadi stated that he was removing all obstacles to the investors. He is doing this now and IMO, we will see the repricing prior to this.   Q:  [So does that say Iraq wants to keep ownership in country?]  

wmawhite:  What it tells me is Iraq believes it is well worth more than $0.00086.  In other words If someone from the USA was going to invest $1,000,000 today they would only need the same as $860.00. 

Remember, these investors coming into Iraq long term are going to change their currency into IQD and set up shop and do business there. Today, at the current rate all they need is $860 to do $1,000,000 worth of business. 

IMO Iraq is going to say NO WAY world…we are worth more.

the other reason for a dramatic increase in value is because 90% of all goods are imported…meaning bought outside of Iraq at $0.00086 which increases the costs 1,000s of times. 

That is why it takes a 25,000 note to buy a bag of sugar. Increasing the value off the bat at least a 1,000 times will reduce the costs on the shelves 1,000 times putting tremendous buying power into the economy. 

What Iraq is dealing with today is what is left over from the war when billion of USD was flooded into the country in order to keep its economy going.

This is coming to an end very soon and as they tell us the IQD return to greatness.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite Empty Re: This is coming to an end very soon and the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:31 pm

Value of stock, etc. has nothing to do with the value of the currency in which it is bought and sold. Value of the stock has to do with the value of the company the stock is in, and to some extent, the investors perception of it's future value. Likewise the whole import/buying power thing is invalid. Yes, the math in the sugar example is correct, however it assumes that the individual will recieve the same amount of dinar in wages etc, and that will not, can not, happen.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite 2805820865  This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite 2805820865  This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite 2805820865  This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

This is coming to an end very soon and  the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite Empty Re: This is coming to an end very soon and the IQD will return to greatness according to WMAwhite

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:59 pm

He's another know-nothing m'fr, just like the rest- Everybody just has to get into the act, right?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum