Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead

Go down

An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead  Empty An Iraqi Shiite militia group says DNA proves Saddam's right-hand man is dead

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:16 am

An Iraqi Shi’ite militia group said on Sunday it had conducted DNA tests to prove the death of Ezzat al-Douri, former right-hand man to the late president Saddam Hussein, who after the 2003 U.S. invasion was ranked by Washington as the sixth most-wanted Iraqi.
The Kataib Hizbollah group published a video on Saturday showing its fighters undressing the body of the man believed to be Douri, who was laid out on a metal trolley, and snipping off a piece of his flame-red beard.

“The final results prove that the body belongs to the criminal Ezzat al-Douri,” the group’s spokesman Jaafar Husseini told Reuters, saying his DNA had been tested in the Iranian-backed Kataib Hizbollah’s own special hospitals. He did not reveal details of where those hospitals were located.
“We are 100 per cent certain,” he added without elaborating.

Husseini said the body would be handed over to the government on Monday.
The governor of Iraq’s Salahuddin province announced on Friday that Douri had been killed in an ambush in the Hamrin mountain area.

Baghdad has mistakenly announced Douri’s death more than once before, but this time photographs are circulating of a man that bears some resemblance to him.
An exiled spokesman for Saddam’s outlawed Baath Party, of which Douri later became head, denied he had been killed, although he offered no evidence the insurgent leader was still alive.

After the U.S.-led invasion, Douri was ranked ‘King of Clubs’ in the U.S. military’s deck of playing cards representing the most wanted members of Saddam’s administration, with a $US10 million reward offered for his capture. He was the highest-ranking Saddam loyalist still at large.

The prime minister’s spokesman, Saad al-Hadithi, confirmed the body had yet to be handed over to the government, adding he was not aware of any other laboratories other than the Ministry of Health’s that could reliably test the remains.

“The testing needs to be conducted in official, trusted laboratories in the Ministry of Health’s morgue,” he said.

Kataib Hizbollah is one of a number of Shi’ite paramilitary groups that have risen to prominence fighting Islamic State militants who overran around one third of Iraq last summer after the army’s northern divisions disintegrated.

(Editing by Mark Trevelyan)
Reuters 
PUKmedia 

http://pukmedia.com/...px?Jimare=33880

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum