Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge

Go down

Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge Empty Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:57 am

Allawi calls for unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge 953082057

Called on the Vice President Iyad Allawi to the unity of all Iraqis and solidarity to confront the terrorist challenge that the country is witnessing.
Allawi said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "meet the challenges and threats is the responsibility of national joint borne by the commanding general and its leaders and military security, political, religious and social forces, without exception, including requires unity and solidarity, and coordination, which should be extended to residents usurped areas, and editor, as well as the forces of the coalition-friendly. "

He added renew our absolute and standing with our armed forces brave, popular crowd and official tribesmen and the Peshmerga, heroes, and all the forces of good entrenched to defeat terrorism Wild, the understanding of some of the distractions and symptoms inevitability of war, to Aatqata with our rejection of all forms of violations and abuses and to hold accountable the perpetrators according to the law, confirming our commitment and our commitment to the rights of rights and protection of human freedoms and national high values, safe and paths to achieve reconciliation, stability and development. "

Allawi and pointed out that "fateful challenge posed by terrorism and extremism requires everyone to rise above the interests and calculations narrow, and rise above differences, and pay attention towards the lofty goals to protect the unity of the social fabric, and defeat the forces of evil, to stop fumbling unjustified from the participation of all shades of our people, under the the umbrella of the state and its leadership, and through legitimate institutions, in the holy war against our common enemies, and fortify our country's sovereignty and Astqlalha

SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum