Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tuesday JCR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Tuesday JCR

+5
FS4Enthusiast
Kevind53
nickgiammarino
zcountess
Ssmith
9 posters

Go down

Tuesday JCR Empty Tuesday JCR

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:26 pm

The only great thing I see happening is that you are being exposed as someone who is involved in stealing the identities of people that trust in you!

JC@JCR3758    22m22 minutes ago
Good morning everyone!! Great things are happening. Stay focused and don't let anyone steal your dreams.

Remember this post?:

JC  @JCR3758    ·     Sep 17    
@KimiWilliams307 I have no intention of starting a new site or joining any other site. you guys can PM me here and I will share what I can

Now you are starting a group under to pretense of an early cash out.  You are asking for thumb prints, copies of Drivers License, Passports, address, phone number, email address, SS #....even a completed I-9, which is what employers use to verify the identity of a prospective employee.  The only thing I see missing is a DNA sample. 

http://rvtruth.com/the-new-jcr-group-conference-call/

On the call you have a person impersonating a UST official. 

Tuesday JCR CCkDkMDVEAA-q3y

http://rvtruth.com/the-new-jcr-group-conference-call/
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tuesday JCR Empty Re: Tuesday JCR

Post by zcountess Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:37 pm

NO ONE SAID YOU HAVE TO PARTICIPATE! .Then do not .. lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:47 pm

zcountess wrote:NO ONE SAID YOU HAVE TO PARTICIPATE! .Then do not .. lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

The point is that some people are participating in this.  If you see someone getting ready to make a huge mistake do you warn them or just sit idly by and watch?

I don't know if it's greed or stupidity or a combination on both, but maybe seeing something like this will wake them up before they hand over all their personal info over. 

Since JCR left TNT he has built up quite a following of people who trust him.  Now he is asking them to hand over all their personal information on the promise of an early exchange facilitated by the UST.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:41 pm

My point Tuesday JCR 1570665320 is just this .we do not know if it is legit or not! Mark is the acting attorney!I personally believe private exchanges do exsist! Who ever believes this world is fair must be living in a bubble! This goes back to the old saying ,you have to know somebody to be somebody! YES' LIFE'S NOT FAIR HAVE NOT AMERICANS GOTTON USE TO THIS BY NOW.LOOK AT ALL OUR CROOKED POLITICIANS,NOTHING IS FAIR IN THIS WORLD ,,WHEN YOU ADMIT THIS YOU WILL BE SET FREE!.....END POINT IT IS THEIR BUSINESS WHAT THEY DO,WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ADULTS CORRECT IF THEY DECEIDE TO GIVE UP THEIR PERSONAL INFO LET THEM IT IS THEIR DECISION IN THE END! THEY ARE NOT CHILDREN !!!!!OR ARE THEY LOL ! 2cents
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:45 pm

My point is just this .we do not know if it is legit or not!  I know it's not legit because there hasn't been an RV.  Oil Credits are just silliness.  There's never been any proof that they exist.... Only people being scammed out of their Dinar while sitting in a hotel in Reno waiting to be paid.

LIFE'S NOT FAIR  I never said that it was.

LOOK AT ALL OUR CROOKED POLITICIANS,  Politicians have nothing at all to do with this conversation.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ADULTS CORRECT IF THEY DECEIDE TO GIVE UP THEIR PERSONAL INFO LET THEM IT IS THEIR DECISION IN THE END! THEY ARE NOT CHILDREN !!!!!
Yes, we are talking about adults and we have laws against scamming adults.  Let's say there has been a storm and there is a lot of roof damage.  A couple of guys tell a person they have roof damage, but before they can start they need some money to buy shingles.  The person gives them a check for $15,000 and never hear from those guys again.  Do you just tell them "Too bad, but it was your decision to give them they money" or tell them to report the crime???  Same with JCR's scam.  If someone is even remotely tempted to do this, the first thing they need to do is take all this paperwork to an attorney and have them go over it.  And they'll be told to RUN AS FAR & FAST AWAY FROM THIS SCAM AS THEY CAN!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:51 pm

Education is the first sign of maturity!may the good lord bless them ans protect them in thier inablity to see reality!

Last edited by zcountess on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:08 pm

CAN YOU PROVE THIS IS NOT REAL;???I PURSONALY CHALLENGE ANYONE WHO CAN PROVE THIS IS FRAUD BEYOND A RESOANABLE DOUGHT!
picking picking picking picking picking picking

Last edited by zcountess on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:13 pm

I have notified the authorities, but they probably won't call me back, I will keep you all (y'all) posted.
Listen to what happens when I break into a dinar / asset protection call - recorded recently:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f1mraahduro8z6g/Planet%20Dinar%20Break%20In%20Call.mp3?dl=0

Last edited by nickgiammarino on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added audio)

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:25 pm

angelwing angelwing angelwing angelwing angelwing angelwing angelwing :angelwing:GOOD LUCK ,GIAMARINO, !BY THE WAY WE BOTH HAVE GIA IN OUR NAME MY FIRST HOW COOL! IS THAT?
I DO WANT TO THANK YOU FOR NOT HIDING YOUR IDENTITY TO ALL OF US AS WELL....I SCRUTINIZE ANY ONE OUT HERE WHO  HIDES BEHIND A MASK.!

Last edited by zcountess on Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:09 pm

Proof? How about they are asking about proof of identity that is not required for any transactions, as an insurance agent, I routinely deal with large transactions, sometimes very large, the most I ever have to do is get a SSN or Tax ID and certify that I either personally knew a client or verified their personal ID. Next, they are using hushmail or gmail accounts? Really? Next, they have absolutely NO reason to request an I-9 employment verification form, unless of course, they are selling them to illegal immigrants, nor thumb prints, passports .... sorry but this is bogus as the day is long.

Also keep in mind you're dealing with someone who to date has had not one piece of accurate information, and was one of Tony's sidekicks until just recently. The question then to ask is not can we prove that what he is saying is not real, but rather is there even the slimmest of reasons to believe even one word of what he is saying.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tuesday JCR 2805820865  Tuesday JCR 2805820865  Tuesday JCR 2805820865  Tuesday JCR 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:35 am

zcountess wrote:CAN YOU PROVE THIS IS NOT REAL;???I PURSONALY CHALLENGE ANYONE WHO CAN PROVE THIS IS FRAUD BEYOND A RESOANABLE DOUGHT!

Common sense proves it. No one is going to pay a dollar per dinar when you can buy as much as you want for 1166. 

Iraqs 80 trillion M2 proves beyond a reasonable doubt that the RV isn't happening.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:16 am

zcountess wrote:CAN YOU PROVE THIS IS NOT REAL;???I PURSONALY CHALLENGE ANYONE WHO CAN PROVE THIS IS FRAUD BEYOND A RESOANABLE DOUGHT!
I've already given you numerous reasons why this isn't real.  Lying about a UST rep on the call, hushmail account, ridiculous amount of personal information requested, etc.

Why don't you prove beyond a reasonable doubt that this ISN'T a fraud?  With proof that is something more than a "feeling"....which is  probably nothing more than gas pains.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:33 am

Phoney makes frequent references to government officials listening to his calls, if they are, it's to gather evidence, same here IF there was a UST rep on the call you can safely bet that was their function as well. More likely, I think would be an agent from the SEC or perhaps the FBI since this sort of fraud would be more in their purview than the UST's.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tuesday JCR 2805820865  Tuesday JCR 2805820865  Tuesday JCR 2805820865  Tuesday JCR 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:44 am

There was NO UST official on the call.  TNTBS ran her name.  She's a horse trainer out of Texas.  Twitter feed shows her communicating w/JCR and others regarding setting up the Gmail account because Hushmail had reached capacity.

Her pic/info is in my original post.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:11 am

A HORSE TRAINER !THEN THAT EXSPLAINS EVERYTHING! LOL,THE LADY IN PURPLE RIGHT !YES I SEEN THAT ALREADY , AND tntbs isnt the smartest kid on the block either.! i seen that before his so called investigation wich really is not a investigation at all just go to twitter !lol My point is if you people think i am going to let my currency out of hands you are nuts!i have held my currency probly longer than any of you here over 11 years and i for one was only trying to make points here to help all of you .My tactics are to question then all of post TRUTH,AND SOME NOT TRUE THAT WAY PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY LEARN TO USE THEIR OWN BRAINS INSTEAD OF RELEYING ON OTHERS TO FIND WHERE THE TRUTH REALLY.IN THE END WE ALL WILL DECEIDE WHAT TRUTH IS HOPEFULLY BY ME POSING THESE QUESTIONS WILL LEAD TO GETTING TO THE ROOT.MY TECHNIQUE IS TO COUNTER QUESTION LEADING TO ARGUMENTS ,GIVING THE READER A MORE IN DEPH STUDY.! PS ...TNTBS ,,,WHY HAVE YOU NOT EXSPOSED MOUNTAIN GOAT YOU KNOW I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU OFF THE HOOK ON THIS ...YOU TOLD US ALL YOU WOULD BUT ,YOU YOUR SELF HAVE PROVEN TO BE NO MORE THAN A DECEIVER AS WELL ,AS MANY OUT HERE.! THE END!!YOU BOTHER ME BECAUSE YOU PLAY SAVIOR AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO SIT ON THAT PEDESTAL YOU BETTER DO IT RIGHT ..! tony 2cents 2cents 2cents 2cents 2cents 2cents :2cents:HOWS ABOUT TELLING US A LITTLE ABOUT WHO YOU ARE NOW!!BUT FIRST DO WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO .!OR MAYBE WE WILL GO LOOK AT WHO YOU ARE HOWS THAT SOUND ? 
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:24 am

He did expose who he believes Mountain Goat to be.  He feels it is Kenny, the owner of Dinar Recaps.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:31 am

OK, since when does HE BELIEVES .. omg GIVE US PROOF! THATS IS HEIRSAY! I WANT PROOF !HE SAYS SHE SAYS HERE WE GO AGAIN ,DO YOU GET MY POINT! I SAY SHOW ME THE PROOF! THATS MY FINAL WORD! :coffee:FURTHERMORE WHO IS ...TNTBS ???? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW LIKE MINE!I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU TOO REVEAL WHO YOU ARE TNTBS.. UNTIL THEN I DO NOT TRUST YOU AS FAR AS I CAN THROW YOU.! Tuesday JCR 1656125192
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:04 pm

:nono:Now Now!!Be Nice... angelwing I'm only here to expose! The ones that claim to have Intel..? Kenneth Seagal is the one you seek? BUT NOW! >YOU<
Have my Attention! So Before I call you OUT! I will be gladly, on helping you in any way possible? What is it DO YOU SEEK? 

zcountess wrote:OK, since when does HE BELIEVES .. omg GIVE US PROOF! THATS IS HEIRSAY! I WANT PROOF !HE SAYS SHE SAYS HERE WE GO AGAIN ,DO YOU GET MY POINT! I SAY SHOW ME THE PROOF! THATS MY FINAL WORD! :coffee:FURTHERMORE WHO IS ...TNTBS ???? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW LIKE MINE!I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU TOO REVEAL WHO YOU ARE TNTBS.. UNTIL THEN I DO NOT TRUST YOU AS FAR AS I CAN THROW YOU.! Tuesday JCR 1656125192

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:53 am

UNTIL YOU TNTBS REVEAL TO ALL OF US WHO YOU ARE ! I REFUSE TO EVEN LISTEN TO YOU!..BECAUSE YOU WANT TO PUT YOURSELF IN A POSTION OF GAURDIAN ANGLEL, OR LET'S SAY DINAR GAURD!,..THEN IS IT ASKING TOO MUCH OF YOU TO FOLLOW YOUR OWN RULES OF PROTOCAL?..BY EXSPRESSLY  SHOWING ALL IN DINAR LAND WHO YOU ARE WILL GAIN THE TRUST YOU WANT ...IM STILL WAITNG! HOW CAN YOU EXSPECT  YOUR AUDIENCE  TO TAKE YOU SERIUOSLY, AS WELL. THATS MY WHOLE POINT . YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT I MEAN HERE! THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE PREACHING THAT THESE GURUS ARE HIDING ,AND SHOULD BE EXSPOSED....I LIKE A FACE AND NOT A STUPID CARTOON CHARECTER , TO LISTEN TOO! Tuesday JCR 230677302 Tuesday JCR 230677302TNTBS.. IT IS ALRIGHT IF YOU ARE NOT THAT PRETTY PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING REAL!The time is here for you too to use honesty!
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:00 am

Dray/Donna does have cause to be worried. Actually they all do.  JCR introduces her as UST Interface Personnel. JCR starts off saying he was contacted by the UST and requested him to start a group for early exchanges.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/impersonation

Under federal law, pretending to be "an officer or employee acting under the authority of the United States" in order to demand or obtain "any money, paper, document, or thing of value" can result in a fine as well as imprisonment for up to three years (18 U.S.C.A. § 912).

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:11 am

TIME ALWAYS REVEALS THE TRUTH...WATCH ..TIME TELLS NO LIES!..I STRONGLY BELIEVE IF THEIR IS A WRONG DOING LET THEM BE ACOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS .
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:45 am

denversj wrote:
also it talks about a commission but that is not defined by percentage or amount so by the wording they'll make it what they want..

I haven't read all the info on this go round, but in the past people pulling the same scam had things worded ambiguously enough that you were agreeing to them potentially taking your dinar, selling it all for the 1170 rate, and then sending you half the USD they got for it.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:48 am

zcountess wrote:UNTIL YOU TNTBS REVEAL TO ALL OF US WHO YOU ARE ! I REFUSE TO EVEN LISTEN TO YOU!..BECAUSE YOU WANT TO PUT YOURSELF IN A POSTION OF GAURDIAN ANGLEL, OR LET'S SAY DINAR GAURD!,..THEN IS IT ASKING TOO MUCH OF YOU TO FOLLOW YOUR OWN RULES OF PROTOCAL?..BY EXSPRESSLY  SHOWING ALL IN DINAR LAND WHO YOU ARE WILL GAIN THE TRUST YOU WANT ...IM STILL WAITNG! HOW CAN YOU EXSPECT  YOUR AUDIENCE  TO TAKE YOU SERIUOSLY, AS WELL. THATS MY WHOLE POINT . YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT I MEAN HERE! THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE PREACHING THAT THESE GURUS ARE HIDING ,AND SHOULD BE EXSPOSED....I LIKE A FACE AND NOT A STUPID CARTOON CHARECTER , TO LISTEN TOO! Tuesday JCR 230677302 Tuesday JCR 230677302TNTBS.. IT IS ALRIGHT IF YOU ARE NOT THAT PRETTY PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING REAL!The time is here for you too to use honesty!

You're a nut.  If you're worried about honesty go after the gurus. Virtually everything they say is a lie, and virtually everything I've seen TNTBS say is the truth.

And please make an effort to find your caps lock key.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:47 pm

A TRUE SIGN OF INTELLEGENCE IS THE MANNER YOU SPEAK IN ! ...talk about nut!....calling me a NUT !...LOL...PEOPLE DESREVE TO KNOW WHO THIS INDIVIDUAL IS...I TAKE NO ONE AT FACE VALUE BECAUSE I AM NOT A FOLLOWER ..A LEADER .IS WHAT I AM! .AND I STILL WANT TO KNOW...!TNTBS ...HAS SUCH A LARGE FAN BASE IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS TOO SEE THE MAN,WOMAN OR CHILD BEHIND THE HAT!LOL  SEEKING TRUTH !
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:13 pm

zcountess wrote:A TRUE SIGN OF INTELLEGENCE IS THE MANNER YOU SPEAK IN ! ...talk about nut!....calling me a NUT !...LOL...PEOPLE DESREVE TO KNOW WHO THIS INDIVIDUAL IS...I TAKE NO ONE AT FACE VALUE BECAUSE I AM NOT A FOLLOWER ..A LEADER .IS WHAT I AM! .AND I STILL WANT TO KNOW...!TNTBS ...HAS SUCH A LARGE FAN BASE IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS TOO SEE THE MAN,WOMAN OR CHILD BEHIND THE HAT!LOL  SEEKING TRUTH !

Actually it's pretty easy to find out the real name of TNTBS.  Since you are a  self proclaimed intelligent leader, go figure it out.....after you figure out where your Caps Lock key is located.  (Hint:  look at the left side of your keyboard)
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:25 pm

I LIKE IT BOLD!..........MUCH EASIER FOR ME TO READ.!I GET TIRED OF PULLING OUT MY GLASSES!....tntbs.That little guy should do it not me!I AM NOT THE ONE WHO IS TRYING TO EXSPOSE THESE SO CALLED GURUS!I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME ON THAT.THATS SOMETHING HE SHOULD DO!
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:29 pm

Here's a little secret- You can expose them all you'd like or want to, and it's not going to stop them or change the results of anything, just go with the flow- We all know they lie and misinform us, as they've done this for years-It is no biggie at this point-Why get all haired out about something beyond your control, jus' sayin'- :winky winky: hemademe getout cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:45 pm

Seriuosly, im not as frazzled as you think! i just dont like double standards ! I MADE MY POINT! I' Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink  AM DONE !I realize these people like their ingonito stautus.Frankly im getting quite bored with The whole crew of all of them!Where i live its A beautiful day The sun is shinning .iI am about to go outside and feed my koi fish.I GET BETTER INTEL FROM THOSE CREATURES THAN ANYWHERE ON THE WEB!...I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY TOO!I MADE MY POINT! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:26 pm

zcountess wrote:Seriuosly, im not as frazzled as you think! i just dont like double standards ! I MADE MY POINT! I' Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink  AM DONE !I realize these people like their ingonito stautus.Frankly im getting quite bored with The whole crew of all of them!Where i live its A beautiful day The sun is shinning .iI am about to go outside and feed my koi fish.I GET BETTER INTEL FROM THOSE CREATURES THAN ANYWHERE ON THE WEB!...I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY TOO!I MADE MY POINT! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I
Told you to play NICE Didn't I?? Apparently you have no interest nor care about me? And it Shows!! YOU are stuck on the "Get rich quick syndrome" And No One can tell you other wise? NOW!! You ask who am I?? Sure I'll show you BUT Now reveal yourself as well? WHAT?? are You Chicken too? LOL But you seem to be To! Stupid!! To even watch this?? Hint you might see me in it!? OMG LOL simple minded as U R Shows with full Glory about U.. 

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:07 am

I ALMSOT POSTED THIS B/C I SAW IT LAST WEEK, YOU BEAT ME TO IT, LOL. NO HIDING EITHER, JUST DON'T CHANGE YOUR SCREEN NAME I LIKE IT TO MUCH HAHAHAHAHA
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum