Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps

Go down

Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps Empty Thoughts From Arthur Tuesday AM Emailed to Recaps

Post by chilimama Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:18 am

Arthur   There is absolute ZERO credibility to any unfounded claims that the HCL has been fully implemented.  Just in the past 48 hours we see an article stating: 

"Deputy for the National Adoption of the oil and gas will set the oil policy in the country"...... also stating  "must be to speed up the enactment of the oil and gas law", and that "the next HOR sessions will see the inclusion of oil and gas law (HCL) on the agenda for the purpose of reading and discussion by the political blocs."  It also stated that there is "a wide interest by the parliamentary blocs to complete the enactment of this law."   

I can confirm by my contacts that this is now being taken very seriously as all concerned are fully aware that nothing can move substantially forward until this is done and that it is in process to be fully implemented in short order. 

I can also assure you that the security situation is going according to internal and external planning and, although a very important component to the overall reform package, at this juncture it is not a major impediment to the MR that is currently in process 

Therefore it is certainly no coincidence that the Gov. of the CBI Alaq is accompanying PM Abadi during the historic visit to the Kurdistan region prompting contractors and other Iraqi contacts to now be on high alert for upcoming payments in revalued IQD.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum