Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.

2 posters

Go down

Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    Empty Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:41 pm

Arthur   There has been a lot of progress in recent days in several areas both political and security.   

The final part of the security phase is now being completed with the final liberation of Mosul and other occupied areas and the political leash being put on Iran. 

Any notions that security concerns will hold up anything till June are totally unfounded as it will not take nearly that long to finish up these operations. 

Which leaves what we are and have been waiting on all along and that is the finality to our long awaited equation GOI + HCL = RV. 

The final negotiations for this historic Law has everything to do with everything, the budget, reconciliation, amnesty, etc. 

As I said before nothing will move substantially forward until the HCL is finally and permanently implemented.  Which is the reason for this update. 

Due to sheer time and liquidity constraints both internal and external, there have been several breakthroughs over the past few days. 

Part of the problem has been that the once solid and consistent leadership in Kurdistan is in a transitional phase which has led to a new level of mistrust between the center and the region and have slowed negotiations, but with the assistance of several entities there has been some substantial headway made of late leading to the payment of $455 million and quieting the dissenting voices in the region. 

There has also been a settlement in the sticky issue of the $300 million lawsuit Baghdad filed against the Greek shipping company the Kurds used to deliver oil which Baghdad deemed as illegal back in September of last year. 

All this has happened in the past few days and I am now getting that we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law. 

This is the reason Iraqiya News is now confidently predicting that we are within days of finally seeing a reality rate for the Iraqi dinar.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    Empty Re: Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:19 pm

The liberation of Mosul is just one step, ISIL still holds huge swaths of Iraq, not to mention billions in dinar. But don't let the facts get in the way of your pumping ... not that expect you would.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    2805820865  Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    2805820865  Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    2805820865  Arthur states we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law.    2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum