Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged

2 posters

Go down

Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged Empty Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:03 pm

Kirkuk / WAP / complained citizens of Kirkuk coins damaged, which has become one of the daily problems and room for discussion and perhaps sometimes quarrel between taxi drivers and buses with passengers, after that the citizen goes to the market to buy a simple need, surprised that the currency held by can not be used or discharged, in addition to embarrass caused by the holders, and despite the confirmation of the Ministry of Finance officials, as printed in the finest global currency printing presses, and whose leaf of the good kind, but after years of use, circulation and damaged.

She citizenship vision Ismail civilian employee of the news agency Baghdad International / WAP / that "one of the most chronic problems suffered by the employee generally is the receipt of his salary, which contains a lot of damaged and torn money, and that people do not accept them in the market, especially from the large paper currencies, Keep now some of them do not know how to behave markets, and banks do not receive damaged coins and torn, knowing that the money that Ntkadaha salaries come to our departments of the same banks directly, and wonder why they do not repeat the banks previous mechanism of action in the receipt of damaged coins and torn a new one as it was in the former. " She stressed that "the presence of paper currency damaged caused us a lot of problems. When we go to buy our needs re-seller for us papers monetary torn and connected, but we face many difficult problems in discharged, whether by shopkeepers or Kia drivers." As he said citizen north Muhammad (civil servant) that "the cause of the currency and not withdrawn damage is neglecting the government side, public and private banks, and the lack of importance Tguetzi Iraqi individual interest, because it is an obstacle to the owners of shops and cars and owners of families in general, so the government should put a mechanism in treatment, such cases to ensure that well-off for each member of this country. " He pointed Marivan complete (teacher) that "the current paper currency in different categories is a good comparison currency paper known as the (Swiss), and poor ease rigged and non-resistance of the Iraqi climatic atmosphere, The most susceptible to damage and damage, which makes trading them extremely difficult, as the processors prosthetic paste parts torn from paper currency, do not write her success whenever the categories of paper from a large currency. " He added that "We have to reduce the phenomenon of money storage and the provision of liquidity entering circulation, as well as counterfeit currency detection, and increase cash reserves at banks, where citizens will resort to deposit to preserve it and the banks for rotation according to the date of completion. " For her part, retired Skibbe Zaid said "damaged currency has become our problem, we also retired, and I have we complain more than once if the salary damaged own currency, but the staff Ayaném hurry. " She added that "the damaged currency is the remnants of what comes with the merchants, they give bribes to accountants are replaced come by or Eodonh in their bank accounts, and as a result they acted to us because they do not know that we are powerless. " For his part, the economist said Bucket system's / WAP / "The monetary value of the damaged whatever the class have a significant impact on the individual's income level in general, because their use affects the level of living, as these currencies lose value with the passage of days, without the development of effective solutions to the problem of increasing day after day. " He added that "Dealing damaged currency is made ​​illegal, and must be on each bank that receives all damaged coin and replaces new one issued by the Central Bank." He stressed that "part of the solution lies in the re-use of coins, especially with small groups and most heavily among the citizens, instead of staying in the use of paper currency damaged and torn, and keep in dealing categories of paper on large groups exclusively to the fact that their use is limited compared to small groups, to overcome the problems of currency exposure to Rapid damage, as a result of the continuous trading in the markets, "./ ended

http://www.baghdadiabian.com/news.php?action=view&id=91179

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged Empty Re: Citizens of Kirkuk complain of coins damaged

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:24 am

Take them to the bank and get some new ones.  I'm not seeing the big deal here, perhaps I'm missing something.

question

These people whine about the smallest things and don't seem to focus on the real tasks at hand.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum