Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15

+6
catman
Kevind53
Ssmith
BritishBulldog
Terbo56
chilimama
10 posters

Go down

TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 Empty TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15

Post by chilimama Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:54 pm

Highlights of Tony's CC.  Updated as the call progresses - 

DC is not on the call today.  His birthday is tomorrow. There will be a post in the Forum per Pam, "to give him a hard time."
Tony:  I think all the information is great.  Moving along faster than people think. . .fluid situation. . . pieces coming together.  The date was set for March 28th and then moved to the 31st.  Same time the deadline of Iran.   Was that needed for the RV?  NO!

CURRENT WINDOW:  Still telling people it's sometime this weekend for their currency to change value.  Tony: Our guy calls from Iraq and says every government agency is on high alert this weekend . . .  I am telling you exactly what I'm being told  . . . any min ... 2 hours . . . 2 days . . . anytime . . . the entire system is connected . . . banks finalized their plans, rates are there.  Waiting for the magic moment to announce it to the public.  Abadhi says he will do that this weekend.                  

Other countries have paid people.  We know the system works.
Tony:  Everything is good and moving forward.   Everyone thinks something should happen over the weekend. No reason, I know of for it not to happen.  Everything is moving forward . . . hopefully over the weekend.  Everything has been accomplished.  Could be next couple of hours.

IRAQ:  Still have different rates in various cities throughout the country.  Kuwait is exchanging dinar for 20 cents and people are leaving dinar and go there to exchange.  It's to get rid of the last 3 zero notes.  And in locations where there is no currency they are still using the USD.  Telling them the 25,000 note will be taken away and this has caused confusion.  Tony's intelligence source, who is in intelligence, says they get different stories and that causes additional confusion.

• Dr. Abadhi still going province to province, having face to face meetings with the people.

• Media/TV/Mosques:  telling them on TV "sometime this weekend" change for ALL Iraqi's.

• Safe to Invest in Iraq?  Tony:  I think it will be a safe place.  I think that is the purpose of the propaganda we are seeing . . . like taking the cities back.

INTERNATIONAL:

• Rates:  Have varied, but remain unchanged and nothing to do with 20 cents Kuwait is offering.  Kuwait can use this for their own oil credits or exchange for higher rate later.  It also reduces the currency off the streets in Iraq, putting pressure on the RI to happen in order for them to have currency in the markets, on the streets.  

• Basket Contents:  Dinar, Don, ZIM and Rupiah.

• Largest Amount of Dinar is Where:  Originally the US had the most but it's been 11 years.  Tony:  This stuff has been smuggled out of the country for the last 10 years. Certain officials were moving it out. Had certain relationships.

UNITED STATES: Tony says everybody sensitive and on edge.

• Banks:  on standby.  Tony says he's heard more bank stories in the last 48 hours than he's heard in the last two years.  Bank meetings after the TNT call on Wed. and bank people were told to be quiet.  Some people have gone through and some of the test cases are on standby.

• 800#’s/Packages:  

• Taxes:  no new information, but Tony said people who have already exchanged have NOT had taxes withheld. 

EXCHANGING:  Tony said the criteria the banks are using for early exchanges maybe the customers who bought currency from them, as their records would tell the bank who that was.  $7500 is new limit to leave the bank with following your exchange.

[size=16]               
Tony:  Pam has a great idea for the best way to get on that list. If this does not happen over the weekend                             
and DC comes back on the call Monday, I will tell you Pam's idea. 
[/size]

Exchanging/Calculating ZIM:  A trillion dollar note with 6 zeros removed becomes 100 million.  Whatever the bank screen shows, 10 cents, 12 cents, etc. multiply times the 100 million.  EX:  100 million X .10 + $10 million.  Banks have investment opportunities:  To grow your money ask them about IPO's (initial public offerings - this is of companies going from private to public), business investments, annuities, other stock markets before they go public. Sterling Currency has an option on their web site for you to sell them your currency.   They can wire the money direct to you.  The government know what they are doing and has  [size=16]no issue with Sterling wiring large amount of funds.[/size]

CLOSING STATEMENTS:
TONY:  We started with three hour calls, three times a week, then got down to two hours and today a short call. It's Good Friday and people have things to do.  Pam wants to do a short call.  That's why we are doing a short call today. DC is taking care of some business.  Didn’t not want to do a call.  Did not want you thinking we got paid and were gone.  Everything is good and moving forward.   Everyone thinks something should happen over the weekend. No reason, I know of for it not to happen.  Everything is moving forward . . .hopefully over the weekend.  Everything has been accomplished.  Could be next couple of hours.

PAM:  Verbatim transcript will be up when Zebra girl gets it done.  Have a good Easter and be careful.

RAY:  Name this one, “finally going to see something Friday.”  Don’t know if you’ll see “IT” or not, but finally going to see something Friday.  Pay it forward, be cheerful givers.  All of you are going to do that.  There is a profound and long lasting way you can give.  Slow down.   Look into using the tools.  Those things you want to do from your heart.  There is a tool for a profound long lasting way.  From a song, “I just feel something good is about to happen, on it's way. I feel something good is about to happen.  Could be this very day.”

TONY:  It’s all good.  If they are paying people, means you should be coming up very soon. . . Our number is coming up.   Enjoy the rest of your day.  Happy Easter and Passover.  Hopefully I will speak to you over the weekend.  Nothing negative.  Nothing!  I don’t care what anyone else is saying.  I’m telling you, I’m in contact with each bank.  They are processing.  They are ready to go.  Informing more and more of their managers this is about to happen.  Telling them on TV, in the mosques.  Abadhi is traveling from province to province saying this is about to happen.
 [size=16]I am still adding content - Sunny[/size]
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 Empty Re: TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15

Post by chilimama Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:36 pm

THERE WAS YET ANOTHER SHEEPLE THAT WANTS TO KISS BOOTY, BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO POST YET ANOTHER VERSION OF THE CALL SO HERE ARE SOME EXERTS FROM IT....

T-- IF THIS DOESNT HAPPEN OVER THE WEEKEND I WILL TELL YOU PAM'S GREAT IDEA, THE BEST WAY WE FEEL FOR YOU TO GET ON THAT LIST... BUT ITS A SUPERSENSITIVE WEEKEND SO WE WILL WAIT UNTIL MONDAY IF WE NEED TO DO THAT....

T-- OUR GUY WHEN HE CALLED FROM IRAQ & HE CALLED TO SAY, "YES, ITS EASTER WEEKEND BUT I CAN TELL YOU EVERY GOVERNMENT AGENCY, THERE & HERE,  IS ON HIGH ALERT FOR THIS WEEKEND"... BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL BE OUT IN MASSES AND THE THINGS WE SEE IN THE NEWS

T-- I ALSO WANT TO TELL YOU TO BE EXTRA VIGILANT, THERE ARE A LOT OF CRAZY PEOPLE OUT THERE...(YA THINK SO CONMAN TONY!)

C-- GOING ANOTHER WEEK CHANCES ON THAT?
T-- I TOLD YOU WHAT THEY ARE TELLING THEIR PEOPLE, THIS COULD HAPPEN ANYTIME NOW... RATES ARE THERE, BANKS ARE CONNECTED, BRINGING IN THEIR PEEPS, DOCS ARE THERE.... ALL THE COUNTRIES ARE THERE, JUST WAITING FOR THAT MAGIC MOMENT TO MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND ABADI SAYS HE WILL DO THAT THIS WEEKEND SOMETIME.... 
IF IRAN DEAL WAS HOLDING IT BACK THAT IS DONE NOW... WE CANT FIND OR THINK OF ANYTHING THAT MAY HOLD IT BACK... WE KNOW THE SYSTEM WORKS PEOPLE PAID AROUND THE WORLD... THE BANKS ARE ON STANDBY... WE ARE THERE, WE HOPE SOMETHING HAPPENS OVER THE WEEKEND... NOT WANTING TO GET YOU HYPED UP BUT WHAT WE HOPE

THERE ARE OVER 300 GROUPS THAT MADE DEALS FROM 50 CENTS UP TO 10 12 DOLLARS MAYBE THEY ARE BRINGING THEM IN? IDK, OR MAYBE ITS JUST PEEPS THEY HAVE ON THEIR LISTS ... 
OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS PEOPLE I KNOW PERSONALLY AND DC TOO... I WONDER WHY THEY GOT TO AND WE DIDN'T? LOL BUT I KNOW THAT MEANS OUR NUMBER IS COMING UP... JUST AVERAGE PEOPLE GOING IN... BEING PROACTIVE BEFORE THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS MADE... GET THEM OUT OF THE WAY WHILE THEY ARE SITTING THERE DOING NOTHING MAYBE... 

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 Empty Re: TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:58 pm

I wonder just what color the sky IS in his world, or if there is any color at all- This is so tiring-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:34 pm

The call was short because DC wasn't there to shield Tony from sounding fuckin stupid when people ask him non scripted questions. I bet Pam's idea has to do with making donations to The site for "running costs"
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:25 pm

What I found amusing is that Tony is always talking about his super sensitive intel.  Today he said the verbatim notes are going to be published in the area available to the general public.  As he also pointed out....the area where you can donate.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:23 pm

The one good thing about the call was the fact that DC (Hmmm wonder if that is short for donkey crap?) was not there.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 2805820865  TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 2805820865  TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 2805820865  TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:01 am

Yes, Tony's number really is coming up.  Trial date fast approaching.  Wonder if they will let him run the chat from his cell?
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:38 am

Why not, they can do everything else from prison.  I am sure he will keep his cult going even behind bars. With DC and Pam pumping on the outside. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:04 am

BUMP

TNT TNT CLIFF NOTES  TONY is saying it could RV ANY HOUR NOW !!! 4/3/15 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:16 pm

So.....are we closer?

Exactly, I wonder how many people opened this without seeing the YEAR.

The lies continue, year after year.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:28 pm

HOLY CRAP THIS IS OVER TWO YEARS OLD IS THIS THE BEST anybody CAN DO come on

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:47 pm

Allenj wrote:HOLY CRAP THIS IS OVER TWO YEARS OLD IS THIS THE BEST anybody CAN DO come on

I think Nick was making the point that there has been no change in 2 years when he commented on it.  We know it was 2 years ago. And yet, nothing is different, nothing he said happened and nothing is changing. 
:winky winky:

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:52 pm

i understand that we all know they are idiots and i understand the point and it was not to nick same old same old

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum