Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers

5 posters

Go down

ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers Empty ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers

Post by silkysand Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:14 am

ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers Pekkqd

Shafaq News / ISIS terrorist organization published on the Internet what it said was the names and photos of 100 US troops and their addresses in the United States
and called on its supporters residing in America to kill them.
The US Department of Defense (Pentagon) said after the publication of information on the Internet that it is investigating the matter.

A ministry official said on condition of anonymity, "I cannot confirm the accuracy of the information, but we will check".
The official added, "We encourage our people to always practice in security processes and to implement protection measures."
A group calling itself " infiltration mail section of the Islamic state" in English said that it has infiltrated into a number of military servers, databases, e-mails and posted information on 100-member of US Army so that the perpetrators of "individual attacks" can kill them.

The New York Times reported that it does not appear that the information was obtained through the infiltration to the US government servers and quoted an official at the Ministry of Defense did not remember his name as saying that most of the information can be found in public records and search sites for residential addresses by means of social communication.

The newspaper quoted officials as saying that the list was drawn apparently from members who have been mentioned in news articles about air strikes on ISIS. As the militant group controlled on the areas in Syria and Iraq and are being targeted in air strikes led by the United States.
ISIS directed its message on the Internet to "infidels, Christians and crusaders" in America, including the militant group said it was the names, pictures and addresses of members of the military service. The message included the military ranks of those who have been reported their names.
Source

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers Empty Re: ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:50 am

As almost every other vet I know would say, "Bring it on!"

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers 2805820865  ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers 2805820865  ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers 2805820865  ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers Empty Re: ISIS calls on its supporters to kill 100 US soldiers

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:11 am

You can thank Obama for all that is happening- It is his way {or he thinks} that by feeding weapons to Isis,{ accidentally, he claims} and keeping the war going, that it will keep us from our investment- He is screwed, and it is slowly coming out- He is the biggest reason this has not happened yet- and it WILL come out in the wash, watch and see- 2cents affraid Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:44 pm

Isis is a distraction for something bigger going on behind the scenes so to speak.

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:24 pm

ISIS is a puppet to something much larger. Anyways, Obama doesn't seem concern when our troops get threatened but would cry if we say that ISIS follows the muslim belief to the letter.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum