Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies

3 posters

Go down

Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies Empty Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:05 am

Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies

earth porm

Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies SandiFord_09__880
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies Lg
There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby, except a smiling sleeping baby.
Sandi Ford is an award wining professional photographer based in West London; Ford has mastered the art of photographing the smiles of sleeping babies, and as a result her photos are SO cute.
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies SandiFord_50__880
In her early days working as a newborn photographer, Ford noticed how every once in a while a baby would show off a huge smile mid-photo shoot, offering the sweetest of pictures.
Ford wanted every family to have their very own smiling sleeping baby photo, and so she began to take note of signs that hinted a baby was about to smile.
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies SandiFord_05__880
When she sees the smile creeping on, Ford sits back and waits for the perfect photo opportunity. She has even figured out how to spark a smile using subtle tricks that don’t disrupt the baby, just simply add a grin to their face.
Ford wrote on Bored Panda,“ I have found that some babies are more smiley than others, and sometimes a little tickle on the lips or nose can bring out the big smile if I think one is lurking!”
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies SandiFord_13__880
Ford has heard from her fair share of critics, whom don’t see anything too special about a baby smiling in his or her sleep. Ford disagrees; after taking photos of babies for so many years she knows these smiles are not as easy-come as many assume.
Ford wrote, “I once read that there are two types of people in this world – those that see a newborn smile as wind, and those that don’t – I see it as a rare treat that I am lucky enough to capture.”
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies SandiFord_11__880

Ford specializes in baby, maternity, and family portrait photography. She serves both local and international clients, and is considered one of the best baby photographers throughout the UK.
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies SandiFord_12__880
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies SandiFord_02__880
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies SandiFord_36__880
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies SandiFord_14__880
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies SandiFord_22__880
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies SandiFord_39__880
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies SandiFord_24__880
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies SandiFord_51__880
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies SandiFord_26__880
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies SandiFord_04__880
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies SandiFord_19__880
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies SandiFord_06__880
Photo Credit: bumpsbabesandbeyond.com, Facebook

Thanks to: http://www.earthporm.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies 2245507099Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies Empty Re: Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies

Post by cutebunky1936 Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:52 pm

:spring1: Special.....Thanks for sharing

cutebunky1936

Back to top Go down

Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies Empty Re: Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:22 pm

This was such a joy to view and read!  Thank you so much for posting

Photographer Learns How To Catch The Smiles Of Sleeping Babies 2243815925

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum