Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know

Go down

Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know Empty Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:27 pm

Newshound Guru Chattels   "Zebari said that the delay is due to the financial crisis and not to political factors, and added that the two sides remain committed to the agreement...the agreement is still a mainstay of relations between the two parties, noting that a comprehensive agreement is of great importance to all."  MY SENSE OF "COMPREHENSIVE AGREEMENT " IS THAT SUCH IS A REFERENCE TO A PERMANENT, EXPANSIVE AND INCLUSIVE HCL AS OPPOSED TO THE " DECEMBER AGREEMENT " WHICH IS INCORPORATED INTO THE 2015 BUDGET AS LAW FOR THAT YEAR, BUT NOT BEYOND. THE CURRENT UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN BAGHDAD/GOI AND ERBIL/KRG DOES NOT RESOLVE SOME IMPORTANT ISSUES, TO WIT: 1) ENTITLEMENT ON EXCESS PRODUCTION OF 550,000 BARRELS, AND 2) MANAGEMENT OF SUCH PRODUCTION BY SOMO OR KOMO OR ANOTHER ENTITY.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know 2805820865  Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know 2805820865  Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know 2805820865  Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know Empty Kap ... Different Day, Same Song

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:42 pm

Newshound Guru Kaperoni The reality is they are not going to achieve Article VIII anytime soon. That being said, whatever they are doing..it does not appear to have the blessing of the IMF either. And that is cause for some concern. We have to hope they are doing what Dr. Bakri stated when I asked about Article VIII accession..."Iraqi dinar first needs to improve before coming to such a work, and improvement comes through delete some zeros from the Iraqi dinar,.." I don't believe the CBI is ignoring monetary policy (though they are apparently not really interested in IMF compliance at this point) especially when we see the all the economic articles. The Prime Minister is working hard on changes, there are conferences and such going on... quote from a dinar article..."And between Yasiri that the Finance Committee "supports changes to the local currency because of the economic importance of the country." The central bank says that the deletion of zeros is part of a plan to develop its monetary policy and currency reform management."

As we have stated, the dinar will rise as a result of inflationary pressure created by investment. What we are seeing the past couple of weeks appears to be measures that will create the environment for that pressure to happen. Raising the value of the dinar is sorta like a consequence and not a "just because" action. The remittances, tariffs are just the start...we will simply need to watch and see how Iraq's economy progresses. Just because the CBI is not following the IMF Article IV requirements is not necessarily a bad thing if the goal is the same. And we believe the goal is to open the banking system so investors can participate. If they do, the dinar will rise. What happens after that is still to be determined. No need to panic. Let it come to us

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz3UwdtEqSB

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know 2805820865  Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know 2805820865  Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know 2805820865  Chattels Pontificates on What He Does Not Know 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum