Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq

4 posters

Go down

ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq Empty ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:52 pm

ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq US-troops-Iraq-AFP-640x480

ISIS is calling for direct confrontation with U.S. ground troops on Muslim territory.
The jihadist group “appears to be planning, or hoping, to challenge the United States in a ground fight in the vast areas of Iraq and Syria,” notes Al-Monitor. “IS believes that no matter how strong and numerous U.S. regular forces are, they will not be able to win against its trained irregular fighters who have been confronting Iraqi forces in northwestern Iraq.”

ISIS “wants a repeat of the battle of Fallujah in 2004, when the United States failed to overwhelm the militia fighters in the city and lost a number of Marines before retreating,” adds the article. “With the quantitative and qualitative progress it has made, IS envisions causing even greater losses among U.S. troops.”
Direct confrontation between American forces and ISIS would legitimize the jihadist group’s propaganda portraying the war as a testament to the ongoing Western crusade against Islam, according to Al-Monitor.

“This could help the group mobilize more supporters in majority Muslim countries and among Muslim communities in the West,” warns the article. “It could also help expand the combat zone by activating IS cells to carry out attacks in the West and eventually lead Western states to withdraw from the region, enabling IS to impose its will.”

Deploying additional U.S. troops to the ground may also result in confrontation with Iranian-backed Shiite militias currently fighting in Iraq, points out Al-Monitor. Iraqis who align themselves with Iran are opposed to the presence of U.S. ground troops in Iraq.
“No quick or definitive solution to the problem of IS appears to be on the horizon,” concludes Al-Monitor. “The eventual resolution of the crisis must, however, involve some sort of agreement among regional powers and the U.S.-led international coalition. Meanwhile, the United States sending ground troops to Iraq unilaterally will likely only contribute to deepening and expanding the chaos.”

The Obama administration has repeatedly said there will be no ground combat role for American troops in the fight against ISIS in Iraq and Syria.
Obama’s war proposal submitted to Congress bars the use of “enduring offensive ground combat operations” against ISIS.

Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told a congressional panel on Wednesday that he would consider using U.S. ground troops against ISIS in Iraq and Syria if necessary.

However, a spokesman for Dempsey said the chairman’s comments were “hypothetical.”
A U.S.-led coalition has been launching airstrikes against ISIS targets in Iraq since August 2014 and in Syria since last September. There is a U.S.-led advise and assist mission underway in Iraq involving U.S. troops on the ground.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/03/05/report-isis-eager-to-confront-us-ground-troops-in-iraq/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq Empty Re: ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:32 pm

I'll give them an A for bravery...but come on....head to head. I'd pay to watch that on PPV!!!!

In the words of Jason Batemen in DodgeBall.....that's a bold strategy Cotton....Let's see how it works for them...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq Empty Re: ISIS Eager to Confront US Ground Troops in Iraq

Post by HezekiaH Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:39 pm

This is about the only thing I agree with President Obama on. Let Iraqi and the nations around Iraqi supply the troops. They have the most to lose.Supply the training,weapons and air support.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:52 pm

Be careful what you wish for!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:02 pm

ssmith wrote:Be careful what you wish for!!!
Exactly. Because they've done such a great job so far putting them down...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:36 pm

BritishBulldog wrote:
ssmith wrote:Be careful what you wish for!!!
Exactly. Because they've done such a great job so far putting them down...
The current admin hasn't allowed our troops to do much; other than a few bombs.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum