Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil

Go down

Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil Empty Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:40 pm

Parliament and the government of Kurdistan agree to address the financial crisis and the dissemination of information on the production and export of oil 18234

Kurdistan Regional Government and the Parliament of the region agreed, on Sunday, to continue efforts to divert the region's share of the budget, and coordination for the formulation of strategic plans to address the financial crisis and the provision of staff salaries, and publish weekly information on the percentage of the production and export of oil, and the processing of all files and the current problems in the Kurdistan region in the legal framework .

Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) said in a statement posted on his official website and I followed (range Press), that "the Supreme Council for the oil and gas in the Kurdistan region held a meeting chaired by President of the Region Government Nechirvan Barzani and his deputy Qubad Talabani with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Parliament and Finance committees, energy and natural resources and investment in the Kurdistan Parliament , to discuss the financial crisis and the problems between the KRG and the federal government and the latest developments regarding the budget and how to conduct reforms in the financial sectors, oil and gas.

He noted the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), that "the conferees agreed to a number of decisions most important to continue to make efforts with the federal government, and the exchange's share of the Kurdistan region of the budget according to the budget law, which came into force, and the establishment of the Kurdistan region and the Parliament of Kurdistan government in coordination together in the formulation of plans and strategies to address the financial crisis and provide the budget and salaries of employees in accordance with all legal means. "

He pointed out the PUK, that "the conferees also decided to continue and develop the steps the Kurdistan Regional Government and the implementation cabin eighth program, and develop a road of reform roadmap in general and in the oil and gas and financial sectors in particular, and the development steps of the Kurdistan region in the area of ​​transparency and activation activities in this area."

And between the PUK, the courses also included "facilitating access to information and access to the Kurdistan government institutions, and the formation of a room shared information between the Parliament and the Government of the Territory's activities, and the emphasis on supporting the Parliament of Kurdistan regional government to find treatments for all the files and the current problems within the legal framework, that the Ministry of Natural Resources publishes a weekly information on the proportion of production and exports. "

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani announced, in the 23 February 2015, he brought with him from Turkey during the recent visit of $ 500 million to pay the salaries of the staff of the Kurdistan region.

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Barzani revealed, in the (February 16, 2015), for the Baghdad to pay salaries to its employees every 40 days, and confirmed that the central government "bankrupt" and undergoing a financial crisis, and said that the right of the region cut off oil exports in the event of non-receipt of allowances agreed, as pointed out that the agreement provides for sending more than one trillion dinars from Baghdad to Arbil.

The head of the Iraqi Council of Ministers Haider Abadi stressed, in the (February 16, 2015), that Iraq faces many challenges including the decline in oil prices and their impact on the budget and the security challenge, and stressed the need for concerted efforts to liberate the city of Mosul and the rest areas in coordination between Baghdad and Erbil, and as pointed out that the government is committed to resolving the problems with the Kurdistan region in accordance with the Constitution, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani stressed the keenness of the region to communicate with Baghdad to solve all the problems.

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, in (January 28, 2015), that there is a misunderstanding with the central government on the export of oil, and pointed out that the region will not issue more than the agreed amount, and as pointed out that Kurdistan is facing the biggest financial problem, he stressed that the government is obliged to take special measures to address them.

Agreed the central and Kurdistan governments in the (second from December 2014), to allocate a portion of the federal allocations of Iraqi ground forces to the Peshmerga forces, and delivery of the Kurdistan Regional Government, 250 thousand barrels of oil per day in addition to the export of Iraq 300 thousand barrels per day of Kirkuk.
With the agreement also included the granting of a trillion and 200 billion dinars for the Peshmerga forces and the allocation of a percentage of the budget of the Ministry of Defense have.

It is noteworthy that several cities in the Kurdistan region, especially Sulaymaniyah, (364 km northeast of Baghdad), and Erbil, witnessed during the last period, staff demonstrations to protest the delay in payment of salaries, three months.

It is noteworthy that the former head of the federal government, Nouri al-Maliki, cut the region's budget, and the salaries of its employees, since last February 2014, due to differences between the parties on the oil file.

http://www.almadapre...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum