Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category

+5
RamblerNash
clayf
Saint
Ponee
zcountess
9 posters

Go down

50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category Empty 50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category

Post by zcountess Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:40 am

This is very much interesting

Central Bank announces the withdrawal of 50 dinars a class of trading

Iraqi Central Bank announced on Thursday, for the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category, pointing out that the replacement will continue for two months.

The bank said in a statement received by "direction Press", a copy of it, he was "given to stop the public from trading cash paper category 50 dinars, he decided to withdraw this banknote trading based authorized to article 36 of the powers of the Bank Act No. 56 of 2004".

The bank added that "the banks and their branches will start replacing these banknotes presented to it and without fee or commission," noting that "banks will be deposited at the bank and its branches for the purpose of being the equivalent value in the accounts we have."

He noted the bank that "the term that will replace these banknotes will begin on the first of March to 30 of April next," stressing that "the end of the period of replacement will be banknote void and have no discharge power will not be accepted in Iraq."

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Central Bank issued after 2003 and banknotes from the category of 50 dinars, but he is not traded due to the high prices of the products offered in the market.

http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/48421.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Central Bank announces the withdrawal of 50 dinars a class of trading

Sumerian News / Baghdad
Iraqi Central Bank announced on Thursday, for the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category, pointing out that the replacement will continue for two months.

The bank said in a statement received "Alsumaria News", a copy of it, he was "given to stop the public from trading cash paper category 50 dinars, he decided to withdraw this banknote from trading on the basis of the powers vested in Article 36 of the Bank Act No. 56 of 2004".

The bank added that "the banks and their branches will start replacing these banknotes presented to it and without fee or commission," noting that "banks will be deposited at the bank and its branches for the purpose of being the equivalent value in the accounts we have."

> Bank restores Iraqi Banknote Printing "new images and more protection."
> Lower central bank sales on Tuesday to $ 61 million

He noted the bank that "the term that will replace these banknotes will begin on the first of March to 30 of April next," stressing that "the end of the period of replacement will be banknote void and have no discharge power will not be accepted in Iraq."

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Central Bank issued after 2003 and banknotes from the category of 50 dinars, but he is not traded due to the high prices of the products offered in the market.

http://goo.gl/Pq0rlK
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category Empty Re: 50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category

Post by zcountess Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:41 am

THis makes a person wonder what's going on over there in Iraq ,????
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category Empty Re: 50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category

Post by zcountess Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:42 am

THey will be exchanging those 50 from the citizens of Iraq this must be accomplished before April 30th of this year starting March 1st , H"MM interesting
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:55 am

THe reason may be because they have very little security built in them ,Let's not jump the gun this could be a great sign here,
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:57 am

Thank you Zcountess for bringing this !   Interesting indeed.  To me, this wouldn't be a good thing would it?  Unless it was replaced with a coin.  But,  maybe I am misunderstanding?

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:19 am

I Agree here! This is a positive step in the process. I seen the project COMING together by them eliminating the currency that can be forged. The 50 has the worst security. Hopefully, next we see lower denoms! I think it is a scarey some times but don't let fear get to you .Remain positive everything is in the eye of the beholder.

The one one thing we cannot deny is what the CBI is doing and in the End that's all that matters to everyone.

I am sure we see more about this move today in the news soon.
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:28 am

Thanks for the added information ! I am sure we are going to get some thoughts from around dinarland.  Seems like things are continuing to change and move along.  I am looking forward to hearing peoples thoughts on this. 

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:40 am

I copied this from DV site as another possible explanation which I thought made sense.

"At the end of 2013, there was 9 Billion 50 Dinar notes Issued.  Only 800 Million was on deposit at 3 Banks.  It could be to bring those notes back in for deposit, or allow them to be written off. "

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:04 am

Thank you for another perspective Saint !  Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:33 pm

great! more money down the drain,whats next ,the 10,000 notes....Thanx Obama
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:05 pm

Sounds to me that they are getting rid of these in preparation for the re-denomination.

50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:04 pm

Ummm actually if they were planning to redenominate or to significantly increase the value of the Dinar, then the 50s would become more important. Right now, they are small change. Having read several versions of the article, I THINK that it may just be a simple replacement of the old, worn out bills with the new ones they have been talking about for a while. It's always hard to be 100% sure with these translations exactly what is meant, but for right now, that is the way I am going to interpret it. Time will tell if I am right.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category 2805820865  50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category 2805820865  50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category 2805820865  50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:34 am

It's all about the interpretation. This article:

http://www.iraqinews.com/features/iraqi-dinars-project-postponed-5-years-says-central-bank/

"Al-Bajari said that the head of the Central Bank of Iraq had previously said that this policy from parliament was accepted and that the zeros will be deleted from the Iraqi currency in the next 5 years"

And this:

http://english.mubasher.info/ISX/news/2616516/CBI-postpones-deleting-IQD-zeros-for-5-years-al-Bajari#.VO_6a_E1yWi

"Al-Bajari highlighted that the CBI Governor had previously noted that the Bank approved this policy from parliament and will delete the zeros from the Iraqi currency in the coming five years."

The old 50's would be an issue if they plan to release new 50's taking on a different value. i.e 50,000 = 50

I'm sure that the finance committees will post the news of how this will all happen as they get closer to implementing this project, but yes...time will tell.

50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:51 pm

Tony says there is no problem.We will get our money.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:09 am

1. I don't see how there's any doubt that they're removing the 50 and not replacing it with a new 50.  We've all seen articles where they talk about replacing a note (i.e. the 25,000) with a new 25,000 that has more languages or better security features or whatever, and those articles look absolutely nothing like all the articles about the 50.  They say they're withdrawing the 50, and they say that they're doing it because it isn't worth much in the marketplace.  Which it isn't, around 4 cents.

2. Regardless of that, they're quite clear that these will only be exchanged for 2 months and after that they're worthless.  This is likely to leave anyone gullible enough to buy the lower denoms in the lurch.    If you have a significant quantity of 50s I'd start trying to sell them to a dealer immediately, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't want to take them.  But they may, thinking they can get them back into Iraq in time, or can sell them to some sucker that hasn't heard the news.  Someone on DV has already contacted Dinartrade/XOA and they told him to go pound sand, they wouldn't buy the notes (or exchange them for higher denoms).

3. It's no big surprise that they'd remove the 50 dinar note.  It's only worth about 4 cents and unlike the pennies and nickels that we have in the US, it's paper.  Paper notes typically last 18 or so before they're shot and need replaced, whereas coins can last many decades before they need to be replaced.  The 50 dinar note likely costs more to print than it is actually worth (which our penny and nickel does as well, but as I said, coins can be circulated for decades, notes can't).  So printing the note causes Iraq to lose money, and isn't of much value in the marketplace due to its low value and the relative high cost of goods, so why not get rid of it?

4. As far as "what this means", I don't see how anyone can try and spin this as good news.  The 50 is actually the note that would be needed the MOST after your massive RV.  Whether you're in the 1 cent RV camp, all the way up to the 3 dollar camp, the 50 would be useful in all scenarios, worth between 50 cents and 150 dollars.  So I'd say getting rid of the 50 is another strike against The Big RV, but there's already dozens of proofs why The RV will never happen and almost everyone ignores them, so people will just ignore this or convince themselves that this is more good news and means the RV is coming any second (as some people do with EVERY Iraqi news article).

Markinsa on DV (who is a massive moron, but managed to do something productive for once), posted a table showing all the notes and quantities in circulation over at DV.  Of course he doesn't realize that his table shows that theres around 35 trillion dinar outside banks at the moment (proof positive that a big RV is completely impossible).  What it does show is that theres relatively VERY FEW 50s issued.  Less than 8 million USD worth of 50s in the wild, compared to ~100 million worth of 250s and ~20 Billion in 25,000 notes.  The articles are right, the 50 isn't used much, might as well save the trouble of reprinting it and just get rid of it.

I doubt they'll drop any other notes, but they could, and if you've got any significant number of 500s I'd be worried about that one next.  The 250 note is over 6 times as common as the 500 note, and if they got rid of the 500, giving people 2x250s notes instead wouldn't be much of a hassle.  There's no legitimate reason to hold these lower valued notes.  They're not "lop insurance" and they won't allow you to avoid tax obligations or fincen reporting.  I'd exchange them for the higher value notes that are less likely to be demonetized (or, better yet, just exchange them back for USD and go on your merry way).

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:27 am

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category 224550709950 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:54 pm

@FS4Enthusiast,  So, I was not wrong in thinking that it could be a negative thing.  Boy, I can't tell you how much flack I got the other day from some people saying it could be a bad thing.  Sometimes, I have a different way of looking at things and I end up doubting myself when it seems like I am marching to a different beat than everyone.

@Purpleskyz - Thanks so much for the video !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:01 pm

you're most welcome!

anybody want to buy some 50"s??

50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category 3508649203 50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category 3508649203 50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category 3508649203 50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
50 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category 224550709950 dinar no more !Central bank announced on Thursday, the withdrawal of 50 dinars currency from circulation category 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:06 pm

NO WAY!!!  Do you really have them?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:07 pm

I don't know! I never opened the packages once I received them. I should look. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:12 pm

OOOHH !! Ya, i think you better!  You only have until April to change them ! LOL

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum