Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saint Tony & Saint DC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Saint Tony & Saint DC

5 posters

Go down

Saint Tony & Saint DC Empty Saint Tony & Saint DC

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:27 pm

They seem to be protesting a bit too much:

T: I am not listed with Sterling in any way. I am not listed with any other...exchanger or anything else. I’ve never sold dinar, never got paid to sell dinar, never got paid to promote dinar. Nobody hired me. I’m doing what I think is the right thing to do, keepin’ people involved, puttin’ the information out there. Nobody’s promised me anything. Iraq hasn’t sent me any extra dinar. They’re not givin’ me any rate. Nobody that sells the Zimbabwe, Amazon, all them, even though they doubled their price in the last year hasn’t paid me a dime. Nobody from India has paid me a dime. China hasn’t paid me a dime, hasn’t given me a contract anything else. Nobody. So.

T: Okay, let me clarify this real quick though, ‘cause, I’m, I’m glad you brought it up, ‘cause there’s somebody sending me texts here, so, and this is, and I’ll tell everybody on, on this Stage 2 site, Alpha, or the Exogen site or whoever it is, I guess, they’re sayin’ people on the site did a blog on you today sayin’ you and DC get kickbacks from Sterling, you have equity ownership in Sterling, and that’s why we’re pumping Sterling and I can tell everybody that you’re an idiot. You’re, you’re an idiot, idiot, and you’re another idiot, you know, because anybody puttin’ anything up there is outright lying, creating some B.S., and you guys can go to Sterling, look up their business, look up their partnership agreements, and you’re not gonna see my name anywhere. You’re not gonna see DC’s name anywhere. We are not part of Sterling, have never been part of Sterling, and never worked for Sterling, Dinar Trade, Dinar Corps, or Dinar anything else, never, ever. I don’t have any kinda contract with them, agreement with them. I don’t have any kinda kickback with them, it’s just something some ignorant dumb ass out there who can’t understand what we’re going through and why this hasn’t happened is lookin’ for somebody to blame for their ignorance or reason that it hasn’t. And the easiest target, as they always say, is the one that’s out front, so yeah, I’m out front. But I mean I’ve been a target for four or five years, and nobody can come up with any of that because it’s not true. So that’s the bottom line to it. Hopefully everybody understand it, and if you don’t it’s your own problem, so it’s not mine.

DC: I’d also add in there, again, Tony and I have both been entrepreneurs, albeit we just met a year ago, we’ve never done anything together, didn’t even know he existed until this go, but I don’t have a problem makin’ money. I don’t have a problem, Tony, I’m tryin’ to make money. I started businesses to make money, and anybody, I didn’t start a foundation to, you know, to make myself feel good and, you know, pat myself on, on the deal, I started businesses to make money. Tony did the same thing to make money. So why would I hide from trying to make money, or why would I say no, no, I’m not making anything? It doesn’t make any sense, because I run for-profit businesses, you know, and so if, we were trying to do this on there. The main deal is that both Tony and I got in here for a very short period of time, we thought we’d be here for a couple weeks each. He did it four years ago, I did it two years ago, and hey, I’m helpin’ out for two weeks, etc. And then basically by obligation and by these really touching stories and whatnot, we’ve been, we have basically sacrificed, frankly, making more money in other venues. We’re spending time to do this because we feel obligated as well as blessed by all the people who have entrusted us to do this right thing. I’d also state that you can bet there are 10,000 people, or not 10,000, there are many different organizations who watch us constantly, watch every bank account we use, we’re under constant surveillance both in all forms and matters. Some of it, most of it’s legal, some of it’s from other countries that are not, watching every iota for us. So both Tony and I know, have known that as well as Pam as well as a lot of our other intel folks, and they are watching us like a hawk. It’s fine, ‘cause I’ve not done, I have done nothing wrong, and I have not done anything wrong and they consistently check us out, and so therefore why would we do something stupid or illegal like that and jeopardize that? I would also state I have never met Sterling, don’t know anything, I’ve only bought like four or five things from him. Most of my dinar actually I bought from other places, and not there, I’ve only done a little bit. I think he runs a very good business. I think others run a very good business, too, on there, but he was making a shoot ton a lot of money before Tony showed up. He was makin’ a lot more money before I came on, so why would he cut us in on any part because he was already doing extremely well without us. So what, I mean, what incentive does he have, and I think we can all accept that he’s been running a pretty good business. Why in the world would he just give us money to do it? He’s not running a charity, he was runnin’ a for-profit business. What do I add to the bottom line? Nothing to it. Absolutely nothing. It sells itself. So anybody who has half a darn brain would realize that, you know, this does not make sense. I got that a lot of people have gotta blame other people for their own life problems, and I got it and that’s part of our responsibility is to take the hits, I understand that, but I also want, when it influences others, it’s annoying to me that no one’s taking a step back and realizing, just walk through on a basic logical thing. It does not make sound business sense, and it doesn’t make sound legal sense either.

T: We’re gonna finish it up with this here. Let me, and just say this with, with DC ‘cause, and I’m gettin’ this, and guys, we’ve been sayin’ it for years. We know everybody who’s listening to our phones, the three-letter agencies, the people all around the world, we, we get the phone calls. I mean, I’ve had people taking pictures of me, I’ve had people following me. DC actually told me what was in my file that he got to read, right? I mean to even know where I get my gas at. So why would I even be doin’ that? And I’m like him. I don’t care, I’m not doin’ anything, so follow me all you want to, take pictures of me all you want to, I mean I, I just don’t care. As far as, as Sterling goes, guys, I’ve been through all the companies. I’ve been through Dinar Corp, Dinar Trade, Dinar this, Dinar that, Sterling, everything, I just found them--and not saying anything bad about the other ones, ‘cause you guys know, you all deal with ‘em--I just found them to be the most credible exchange company out there. I found their service to be the best when, when I went through it, goin’ through it, I like their site, I like what he told me he was gonna do for his customers, what he was doin’ for his customers, things that came out. I’ve never asked him for anything, he’s never offered me anything. As a matter of fact, when Pam and Donna put this site together, so when I left PTR and then we were gonna do advertisement ‘cause PTR said no, ‘cause I don’t want any of that to be associated with us, and he agreed. I don’t want anybody to say I’m doin’ it for that reason or any other reason. I’m not. If you guys look very carefully, there’s no advertising on our site. You don’t have to look for that. I will tell you without a doubt with the numbers that we have, Google would pay us $50,000 a month, I know they would, $50,000 a month. But you know why I didn’t get $50,000 a month? Because there would be some idiots out there tryin’ to tell you I was doin’ this for the $50,000 a month. So I wanted you guys to pay attention to the information, believe what we was hearin’, and listen to the opportunity. There’s some other idiots out there, so we’re goin’ through it all since it came up, all right, talkin’ about Free Conference Call pays us. Free Conference Call doesn’t pay me a dime, not one single dime. I don’t even know how you do it to get money, to tell you the truth, if there is a way to get paid off of it, because we never explored it. I’ve never asked ‘em, I never looked at it, it’s not what I wanted the calls to be about. It’s not what DC, Pam, or Ray, it’s not our reason for being here, because just like you guys--wait there’s some noise in the background--I always feel that this is about over! I mean this is about done, I don’t need to do that, and you know, do we go one more month? Yeah. Man, I’m, I’m like you guys, I get the information, it makes sense, and it should be happening. And then it doesn’t, I’m just like you guys--well actually ten, twenty times worse, ‘cause I gotta go through it daily. Y’all just go through it three times a week.

T: Oh, my God. I had gray hair when I started, now I got white hair. But anyway. I’m sorry everybody had to go through that, but you brought it up. Same time I’m gettin’ texts from somebody tellin’ me somethin’ they were postin’ on another site, so I just wanted to explain to everybody. I mean anybody that believes it, and even on, on Twitter, again, then why are you here?! Why are you here listening to the calls all the time if that’s what you believe? If you believe we’re lying, then why are you calling three times a week listening to a lie? If you believe we’re makin’ it up or getting paid, then why is that the person you’re putting confidence in or you’re making your decisions by. I mean if me just bein’ little old me, you know, dumb ignorant idiot Tony, I’d have enough sense not to listen to somebody I think is lying. I wouldn’t even get on their call if I thought they were lying or they were doing it for the money or for any other reason. Why would I do that three times a week, ten times a day?

DC: It is not rocket science! It doesn’t take a genius! They’re like, “I hate you.” Well then why are you listening to me? “Because I hate you.” Right. And who’s the moron in this group? All right, okay. Just hang up and go on.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Saint Tony & Saint DC Empty Re: Saint Tony & Saint DC

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:21 pm

OH I would never say you worked for Sterling, they are far to ethical for you, and too smart to hire a convicted felon like you.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Saint Tony & Saint DC 2805820865  Saint Tony & Saint DC 2805820865  Saint Tony & Saint DC 2805820865  Saint Tony & Saint DC 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:59 pm

But, the fact is, he did work for Sterling.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:50 pm

Legally, I suspect he did not. that is, he was never on their payroll. He's an idiot anyway.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Saint Tony & Saint DC 2805820865  Saint Tony & Saint DC 2805820865  Saint Tony & Saint DC 2805820865  Saint Tony & Saint DC 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:38 pm

Yes, he is.  Unfortunately, he is an idiot making money hand over fist.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:25 pm

Hopefully soon, he'll be an idiot making little rocks out of big ones in some federal prison.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:26 pm

Sterling does have an 'affiliate program' and Tony did have their banner on his website for a while.  Frank has been on Tony's call several times.  Tony did have a Freudian Slip on a call where he stated that "every since I've worked for Sterling...." 

All this and the fact he keeps mentioning them leads me to believe that he is, or at least has been, paid by them.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:44 am

Kudos ssmith for providing the missing parts of the call notes that they say are verbatim. It doesn't seem that they want to have any of their followers who read just the notes to know.

TNTBS had a phone conversation with Frank Bell that he briefly posted where Frank said Tony was paid a flat rate fee.

InstantTeleseminar also has an affiliate program, but Tony talks about freeconferencecallhd.com which is a different organization. Is Tony confused about what company he uses for the calls? Doesn't he tweet out a InstantTeleseminar link three times a week? LOL

Saint Tony & Saint DC B-cdGmKCMAARaL4
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:46 am

He has a problem with having  ads on his site that would pay 50k but he has no problem taking someones last 5 dollars in a donation to keep the site up, smh

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:13 pm

Tony said that Google would pay him $50,000 a month for ads on his site? That sounds like he is blowing his own horn. Tony SHOULD have something in the way of ads if he is having problems doing all this for free as he says. Soliciting DONATIONS from his followers who are, by his own admission, struggling to pay their bills for one reason or another is WRONG! Google may not want to have anything to do with promoting his scam, but the dealers don't seem to have a problem with putting their ads on other Guru sites. He should get off his "I don't/didn't work for Sterling" kick and just promote them. He seems to do it on almost every call.

Saint Tony & Saint DC 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum