Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application

Go down

Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application Empty Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:09 pm

Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application 30-11-20143

Prime minister confirmed that the meeting which took place yesterday in Baghdad between Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and a delegation headed by the Kurdistan region Nechirvan Barzani came to emphasize the political agreement between the parties and the region's commitment to its implementation.

A spokesman for the Office of the Prime Minister Saad al-Hadithi in a statement to Radio tow that the meeting between the two delegations is a complement to the talks on the mechanism of implementation of the agreement signed between Baghdad and Erbil, with regard to the export of oil and the share of the region and the Peshmerga of the federal budget and discuss the obstacles that hinder the implementation of the agreement and on the ceiling of oil production, explaining that Kurdistan Regional Government is facing some technical obstacles in their inability to export what has been agreed upon day of oil Both parties have agreed to overcome these obstacles to get to the full implementation of the agreement.

He pointed out that newborn during the meeting also discussed ways of cooperation between the governments of the center and the region in the fight against the terrorist organization Daash and face the security challenges faced by the country.

It is noteworthy that the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government, who accompanied the Prime Minister of the region in talks to Baghdad comprised of Qubad Talabani, the deputy prime minister, and Fuad Hussein, Chairman of the Presidium of the region, and the Minister of Natural Resources, and Finance and Economy, Planning, and the spokesman of the regional government, and secretary of the Council of Ministers .

2015-02-16

http://almirbad.com/news/view.aspx?cdate=16022015&id=39972527-e6c2-4d5f-b6b3-1af224349c93

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application Empty Re: Abadi and Barzani meet to confirm the agreement and its application

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:10 pm

Agreement between Baghdad and the Kurdish region to export oil according to financial liabilities                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Baghdad, February 16 (Petra) ­ President of the Iraqi Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani confirmed Monday the region's commitment to the agreement of oil between Baghdad and Erbil. Barzani said during a joint press conference with his deputy Qubad Talabani, an agreement was reached with Baghdad to export 250 thousand barrels of oil by the province as well as for the transfer of 300 thousand barrels of the federal government through the Turkish Ceyhan line. He stressed the commitment of the Kurdistan region in agreement, adding agreed with Baghdad on the calculation of oil rate of the source by the provincial government every three months and not on a daily basis. He pointed out that the main problem currently is that Baghdad does not have the money. He said according to the law if the oil did not export the Baghdad may cut funds for the Kurdistan region. In contrast, if Baghdad did not send allocated to the province of money we can not export oil and explained that Iraq is currently facing a major financial crisis, and the crisis reflect negatively on the Kurdistan region of Iraq. ­ (Petra) AFP / e 16/02/2015 ­ 16:20

http://petra.gov.jo/public_news/Nws_NewsDetails.aspx?Menu_ID=&Site_Id=2&lang=1&NewsID=183298&CatID=19

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum