Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet

3 posters

Go down

Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet Empty Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:31 am

[Jester] HI EVERYONE... HAPPY HUMP DAY...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester what are your thoughts on o calling Putin to work something out

[SoldierofChrist] Jester im referring to this   http://thebricspost.com/heavy-fighting-ahead-of-ukraine-peace-summit/#.VNwcdWfwtMt

[Jester] SoldierofChrist WHAT DO YOU LIKE ME TO SAY IN ADDITION TO THE ARTICLE?

[Jester] IT IS PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY... AND I THINK O IS JUST MAKING A SHOW... OTHERWISE HE WOULD DO SOMETHING IN REALITY...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester i wasn't sure if to take it as o is finally noticing his demise because why would he be calling

[Jester] SoldierofChrist I HAVE NO IDEA.... I WAS NOT ON THE PHONE WITH THEM.... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] YOU GUYS STILL HAVE TO TRY AND MAINTAIN AN OPEN MIND... AS I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE... MIGHT BE PART OF THE PLAN...

[Jester] THAT IS WHAT MAKES IT RATHER HARD TO PREDICT...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester a lot of commotion coming from Iraq about budget could that be indications that things are moving along here

[SoldierofChrist] Jester with the Republic

[Jester] SoldierofChrist IS THAT A QUESTION?

[Jester] WELL IT AS YOU SAY... IRAQ IS AN INDICATOR ONLY... WHEN EVERYTHING IS READY IT WILL MAGICALLY APPEAR AS IF IRAQ HAS FINALLY GOTTEN THEIR STUFF TOGETHER... AND THINGS WILL START MOVING ALONG...

[Jester] NOT MANY LIKE THAT OPINION... BUT ASK YOURSELF THIS... IS IT REALLY THAT DANG HARD TO PASS A DANG BUDGET IF YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF THE SITUATION?

[SoldierofChrist] Jester hmmm great point!!!

[Jester] IF YOU READ THAT RIGHT THEN YOU MIGHT WONDER WHO IS REALLY IN CONTROL...

[Jester] AND IF THE EVENTS ARE BEING TIMED TO COINCIDE WITH OTHER THINGS...

[Jester] THEY HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCING ON THE TV OVER THERE FOR WEEKS THAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING... THE LATEST BEING... BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS TO THE PEEPS THAT AT THE END OF THIS WEEK THE CURRENCY WILL BE WORTH MORE...

[Jester] WHY FOR WEEKS? JUST SAYING...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester part of the plan

[diditrvyeet] Jester i always read that with skepticism on the announcements in iraq over tv

[Jester] diditrvyeet WELL IT IS AN INDICATION OF WHAT IS GOING ON TO A CERTAIN EXTENT.... THERE IS A LOT OF ANTICIPATION BUT THE PEEPS ARE TIRED OF HEARING IT OVER THERE THEY SAME AS THEY ARE HERE... PROMISES WITH NO FOLLOW UP....

[LuCkYb] you think they have been taught well by the American government on how to Lie to the people ? or do you think this may be the real Mc coy ? Jester ?

[Jester] I THINK THEY ARE GETTING CLOSER ALL THE TIME... BUT IRAQ JUMPED THE GUN A LITTLE BECAUSE NOW THINGS ARE DELAYED A BIT AT A TIME... AND THEY CANNOT JUST TAKE IT BACK... SO THEY JUST PUSH THE REPEAT BUTTON... HAHAHAHAHA

[diditrvyeet] Jester i'm surprised they jumped the gun, another part of the plan, don't really see how though

[Jester] diditrvyeet WELL THERE ARE TIMING ISSUES... BACK MID JANUARY... LOTS OF THINKING THINGS WERE IN THE RIGHT PLACE... BUT NOW TRACKING OUT... SO IT IS WHAT IT IS...

[Jester] THEY ARE JUST AS ANXIOUS THERE AS EVERYONE IS HERE... NO REAL DIFFERENCE... THEY ARE JUST AS DESPERATE... AND LOOKING FOR IT JUST AS HARD... ONLY DINAR LAND IS EGOTISTICAL ENOUGH TO ASSUME THEY ARE THE ONLY PEEPS ON THE PLANET WAITING...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester im surprised the people there have not revolted yet they have nothing to lose at this point how have they been able to maintain their composure for so long

[Jester] SoldierofChrist HOW HAVE YOU? YOU DON'T THINK THEY ARE NORMAL PEEPS? THERE IS A MILITARY AND POLICE THERE TOO... I WILL NOT LIKE TO HAVE MY BUTT SHOT OFF... NEITHER WILL THEY...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester I Know, its not about us at all.. We are just blessed to be where we are

[SoldierofChrist] Jester i agree, i just had another understanding from a few people that have served that say a lot of them don't allow themselves to take advantage of and they actually fight back

[Jester] SoldierofChrist OK... THEN IT SHOULD BE A REVOLUTION BY NOW.... AND IT ISN'T.... SO WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS?

[SoldierofChrist] Jester my guess is that they have hope

[Jester] SoldierofChrist SO THEN WHY WOULD YOU EXPECT THEM TO FIGHT ABOUT IT?

[Jester] THEY ARE STUCK SAME AS WE ARE... NOTHING DIFFERENT... THEY ARE SERFS TO THE GOVERNMENT.... SAME AS WE ARE...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester I'm not expecting but surprised that it has not happened, i don't expect for anyone to lose their life

[Hoosier Girl] Military police there... I would act right myself

[Hoosier Girl] For fear of shot off butt! Lol

[hoot2602] Jester Do you think the RV is following a plan or have there been bumps in the road that are interrupting the plan and extending it?

[Jester] hoot2602 YES IT IS... THINGS TAKE TIME... ONLY PEEPS THAT HAVE NOTICED HOW MANY SO CALLED "DELAYS" THERE HAVE BEEN WOULD THINK IT IS NOT GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN THOUGH... OH WAIT... THAT IS EVERYONE... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] THERE IS NOT "DELAY"... A "DELAY" WOULD INDICATE THERE WAS A DEAD SET DATE... AND THERE WAS NOT... THERE HAVE BEEN SOME AGREEMENTS... AND SOMEONE OR OTHER MESSED SOME OF THAT UP... BUT THAT WAS A WHILE BACK... ANCIENT HISTORY IN DINAR LAND.... THEY HAVE CALLED IT A COUPLE HUNDRED TIMES SINCE THEN.... HAHAHAHAHA

[Jester] SO THERE IS NOT A "DELAY".... IT JUST HAS NOT HAPPENED "YET"... A LITTLE DIFFERENT THINKING....

[diditrvyeet] Jester are the "windows" not real either lol

[Jester] diditrvyeet SOME ARE... BUT VERY FEW...

[Jester] COUNT ON ONE HAND THE ACTUALLY POSSIBILITIES FOR THE LAST COUPLE YEARS... STARTING WITH THE US BUSTING THE GOLD STANDARD RE-INSTALLATION PACT...

[ifly] Jester reading what's happened in the world since 1 Jan me thinks things are proceeding very quickly!

[Jester] ifly IT APPEARS THINGS ARE MOVING THE RIGHT DIRECTION... AND THE CONTINUATION OF EVENTS UNFOLDING IS INDICATIVE OF THAT... BUT QUICKLY IS A RELATIVE TERM IN NO WAY PREDICTING ENDING...

[Jester] THERE IS A WAYS TO GO UNLESS THE US WOULD CIRCUMVENT THINGS BY GIVING UP... HAHAHAHA

[ifly] True. Its just that SO much has unfolded in last 6 weeks! Some of it has nothing to do with republic/rv but in a manner of thinking, everything on this little blue ball is connected.

[diditrvyeet] Jester nothing has worked yet for them to give up, would have to be a pretty big gun

[Jester] OH MAN... I FEEL LIKE I AM JUST NOT ABLE TO GET THROUGH TO EVERYONE...

[Jester] IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING... I FEEL LIKE I AM TELLING IT LIKE IT IS BUT PEEPS STILL DO NOT GET IT...

[ifly] Jester quickly I use as a relative term. 6-7 yr ago I heard of republic restoration, 5.5 years ago I heard the US was going back to the gold standard and 5 yr ago heard about dinar.

[PollyP] Jester, as much as O has been on tv he doesn't look or sound like he's ready to give up.

[Jester] NO ONE IS GOING TO NOTICE ANYTHING DIFFERENT ON TV... IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN LIKE THAT... IT IS GOING TO BE UNDONE IN REVERSE THE SAME WAY IT WAS DONE... AND THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE ANYONE ON TV DOING ANYTHING DIFFERENT THAT ANYONE WILL NOTICE...

[Jester] GIVING UP IS IN THE BACKGROUND... INDICATING THEY WILL DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO MOVE THINGS FORWARD.... NOT ANNOUNCING ANYTHING TO ANYONE....

hoot2602] Jester As we said the other night, safety (quiet) will be good.

[ifly] Jester until recently I did not think the corporation congress & administration (regardless of who's in the white house) would bring in the republic. Back in Aug-Sept 2013 you said it would take something drastic. Been kinda drastic lately, so I'm coming around to the notion of change from within.

[ifly] Hey people, heard the word "Illuminati" first in 1966, the prolly not again for 20 yr. Now, a middle school teacher says her students talk about them frequently.

[ifly] Point is, people are waking up.

[Nansue] i think folks are just weary of the sameo sameo nonsense that goes on against the people and SO Ready! to SEE Improvements to life in every day...so to not see something tangible but slowly is beyond where they are emotionally

[hoot2602] Jester I think part of the problem might be that you know much that you cannot tell...thus, you have to speak in incomplete and obtuse phrases that leave a little bit of guessing on our part. I'm not complaining but that is what it seems like sometimes. In other words, you are trying to protect sources and it gets a little confusing by not being able to tell all

[ModelWoman] hoot2602 I agree with you some of us don't know the missing piece of the conversation

[Jester] ModelWoman THERE IS NOT ANY.... YOU JUST LIKE THERE TO BE MORE BECAUSE WHAT I AM GIVING YOU IS NOT ENOUGH... HAHAHAHA

[SoldierofChrist] Jester i agree with that 100

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet Empty Re: Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:27 pm

I see Jester is off his meds and is wearing his tin foil cap again ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet 2805820865  Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet 2805820865  Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet 2805820865  Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet Empty Re: Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet

Post by RoyBoy Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:16 pm

Jester says there is no Delay, it just hasn't happened yet Th?id=HN.607986276576725494&w=131&h=100&c=7&rs=1&qlt=90&pid=3
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum