Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO.

3 posters

Go down

Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. Empty Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO.

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:31 am

Mailman17  THEIR BUDGET BEING PASSED IS YES, VERY IMPORTANT.

BUT THE LAWS NEEDED FOR THEM TO ENTER INTO THE WORLD ECONOMY ARE MORE IMPORTANT AND THEY WILL BE SEEN MOMENTITO.

WE KNOW THEY HAVE BEEN IN PARLIAMENT IN SESSION READING AND VOTING...BUT THOSE ARTICLES ARE SCARCE AS FAR AS PROGRESS. BUT WE ALSO KNOW THINGS OF THIS NATURE THAT ARE NEEDED FOR THEM TO BE RECOGNIZED WILL NOT PRODUCE FANFARE IN THE MEDIA UNTIL IRAQ LETS IT.

LOOK FOR THE LAWS TO COME OUT ALL AT ONCE...IN A BASKET. THEN IT WILL BE PARTY TIME AS THEY WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ADJUST THEIR RATE TO ACCEPT OUTSIDE INVESTMENT AND PURCHASING POWER FOR THEIR PEOPLE

AND REMEMBER THAT THIS IS SO HUGE IN THAT THEM ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. Empty Re: Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO.

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:00 pm

THEN IT WILL BE PARTY TIME AS THEY WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ADJUST THEIR RATE TO ACCEPT OUTSIDE INVESTMENT AND PURCHASING POWER FOR THEIR PEOPLE...

Bold face, all caps, and underlined does not make it so. They have no reason to adjust their rate to accept outside investment or for purchasing power of their people. Hell, most barely make enough to live in the average per capita income is somewhere between 5 and 6K USD/YR, so what purchasing power? Do I expect a significant change in value? Eventually, yes. Will it happen ASN as you imply? I would love to be wrong, but realistically, I have to say, "Not a chance".

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. 2805820865  Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. 2805820865  Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. 2805820865  Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO. Empty Re: Mailman17 says that ANNOUNCING IT AHEAD OF TIME IS NOT AN OPTION...THIS WILL COME OVERNIGHT...BAM..JMO.

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:25 pm

Mailman wrote:
 LOOK FOR THE LAWS TO COME OUT ALL AT ONCE...IN A BASKET. THEN IT WILL BE PARTY TIME AS THEY WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ADJUST THEIR RATE TO ACCEPT OUTSIDE INVESTMENT AND PURCHASING POWER FOR THEIR PEOPLE

Where's the purchasing power increase going to come from?  A cleaning lady in Iraq makes 6 million dinar a year.  They RV to 0.86, she obviously isn't going to continue making 6 million dinar a year.  It'll get cut to 6,000 dinar a year, worth the exact same as 6 million @ 0.00086, and zero purchasing power increase.

And having to have a massive RV to accept outside investment isn't just false, it's completely backwards.  Low exchange rate = low costs for labor and other things, and it doesn't make a bit of difference to any profits I export, because I'm going to be exchanging them for dollars or euros or whatever anyway.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum