Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place

2 posters

Go down

Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place Empty Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:00 pm

Jester's Place:

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE...

[Jester] ANOTHER MONDAY BEHIND US... I GUESS THAT'S GOOD... HAHAHAHAHA

[Jester] ON TO TUESDAY... MONDAY'S UGLY SISTER.... HAHAHAHA

[SoldierofChrist] Jester that never gets old lol

[Jester] SoldierofChrist WELL TO ME IT IS OLD 2/7 OF THE WEEK... HAHAHAHA

[SoldierofChrist] Jester can we pick up with the statement you left us with last night

[eranimo] Jester last night you ended with a statement "THE DIFFERENTIATION BETWEEN THE TRN/USN/USD.. how will it play a role?

[Hoosier Girl] Jester So Tell us about the differentiation between the TRN/USN/USD What role will they play & what about depreciation?

[Jester] I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHICH CURRENCY IS WHICH... NOT THAT IT REALLY MATTERS... THE WORD I GET IS MIXED UP A LITTLE AS TO WHICH WILL BE WHICH...

[Jester] TWO ARE EASY...

[Jester] OBVIOUSLY THE FED RESERVE NOTE... THE USD... ALREADY THERE... A GIVEN...

[Jester] THE NEW CURRENCY OF THE UST... I THINK IT WILL BE THE USN IN REAL LIFE... GOLD BACKED AND ALL THAT... WE KNOW THERE HAS TO BE ONE...

[Jester] THEN THE TRN... USED FOR?

[LuCkYb] world trade ?

[Hurry Up and Wait] Jester Digital

[Hoosier Girl] Trading?

[clange] Electronic ... between banks?

[Jester] COULD BE A TWO STEP THING... WE WILL SEE... I THINK IT IS DIGITAL... AND A CONVERTIBLE BILL... TRANSFER FROM FRN... CONVERSION... INTERNATIONAL TRADE PRIMARILY...

[Jester] USED FOR TRANSFERS... SORT OF A RESERVE CURRENCY FOR THE US... BUT ONLY THE US... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] NOT THAT COMPLICATED...

[Hurry Up and Wait] Jester Reserve currency for the US because nobody else wants it

[Jester] Hurry Up and Wait NOT EXACTLY... IF YOU HAVE A LOAD OF USN THAT YOU LIKE TO USE TO BUY SOME PRODUCT THAT TRADES IN WHEREVER... YOU HAVE TO TRADE IN THAT CURRENCY.. THE TRN WOULD ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN...

[Jester] IT COEXISTS WITH THE FRN FOR A WHILE...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester in order to get usn you would have it in trn first

[Jester] SoldierofChrist YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS ONLY WORRIED ABOUT HOW IT AFFECTS YOU... HAHAHAHA

[SoldierofChrist] Jester no im thinking clean money and security like the drug dealer scenario

[Jester] AND SOME TIME HOPEFULLY IT WILL GO AWAY AND THEN WE WILL NOT NEED IT ANYMORE....

[Jester] IT WILL COME INTO EXISTENCE WITH THE DOLLAR REFUNDING PROJECT AND YOU WILL GET THE RIGHT STUFF.. THAT IS WHAT IS TRADED FOR THE OIL CREDITS... REST ASSURED...

[Jester] SoldierofChrist I WAS TRYING TO DESCRIBE A GLOBAL SCENARIO... BUT I WILL TALK ABOUT CASH OUT IF YOU LIKE INSTEAD...

[Jester] THIS IS OVERSIMPLIFIED... I WROTE AN HOUR LONG POST SOME TIME AGO... BUT WHEN YOU CASH OUT YOU WILL BE CONVERTED TO OIL CREDITS... THE PAYMENT WILL BE REPATRIATING DEBT FROM BONDS AND SUCH AS WELL AS OTHER TANGIBLE ASSETS... COMBINATION OF THINGS... THE MONEY GENERATED WILL PAY THE DINAR HOLDER AND ALSO PUT SOME INTO THE UST..

[Jester] I JUST DO NOT HAVE THE HEART TO GO OVER IT ALL AGAIN TONIGHT... SORRY....

[Jester] IT TAKES FOREVER AND EVERYONE FORGETS ABOUT IT THE NEXT DAY ANYWAY... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] SO YOU GET PAID... AND YOU MAY HAVE TRN FIRST DEPENDING ON HOW THE TRANSFER WORKS...

[Jester] THIS IS NOT SO COMPLICATED... AN INTERNAL CURRENCY FOR USE IN THE US... A TRADING CURRENCY CONVERTIBLE FOR THE FED TO USE...

[Jester] THE UST CURRENCY SHOULD BE COMPLETELY SEPARATE... THE RESERVE CURRENCY WILL BE THE FRN/TRN... REMEMBER THE CONVERTIBLE $100... STILL THERE...

[Jester] ANYWAY... I SORT OF SKIPPED AROUND THERE BECAUSE OF QUESTIONS... HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester What are your thoughts on how our currency will devalue & how fast?

[Jester] Hoosier Girl NO IDEA... I AM NOT AN ECONOMIST... I CAN ONLY GO ON THINGS LIKE WILLIE AND OTHERS THAT PREDICT THE DEMISE..

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Thats good enough for me.... I do listen to JW

[chasen] Jester would you please confirm my understanding that the conversation of the dinar and dong will satisfy the debt that currently rests on the shoulders of our future generations?

[Jester] chasen NO I CANNOT CONFIRM THAT... I AM NOT SURE THAT IS THE CASE FOR 100% OF THE DEBT... MAY GET US 100% THERE.... MAY GET US PART WAY THERE... BUT WE WILL HAVE TO SEE HOW FAR...

[chasen] Jester at least we have some chance of righting some of that horrific wrong inflicted on people that aren't even born yet.

[SoldierofChrist] Jester man this experience is incredible because the end result is going to be great for our country God willing

[KMAN] Would the WANTA funds not help pay down the debt?

[Jester] KMAN DEPENDS ON HOW THAT INFIGHTING ENDS UP TOO... HAHAHAHA

[hoot2602] Jester I was going to ask like KMAN if you have any update on the "MC" funds?

[hunter35] Jester Guess I don't get why we have to know all the detail now . . . it's a complicated issue and I trust those that are in charge are making good decisions for all of us.

[Jester] hunter35 THAT IS PROBABLY TRUE... BITS AND PIECES ARE HARD TO MAKE SENSE OF... I HAVE TRIED TO HELP PAINT THE BIG PICTURE BUT I AM NOT SO SURE IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT EVERY PUZZLE PIECE BE DEFINED TO THE NTH DEGREE....

[Jester] KMAN hoot2602 WANTA DOESN'T LIKE COTTRELL... COTTRELL DOESN'T LIKE WANTA... THEY BOTH HAVE FUNDS... THEY DO SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT THINGS... NOT SURE I AM WILLING TO GO INTO IT MUCH MORE DETAILED THAN THAT.... IT WILL PROBABLY ALL WORK OUT FINE.... JUST EGOS... HAHAHAHA

[PollyP] Jester, do you think the USA will end up with one currency or will two be conducive to trade, ect?

[Jester] PollyP I CANNOT POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN AT SOME POINT IN THE FUTURE... ASSUMING EVERYONE GETS THE DEBT PAID OFF THEN THE FED COULD GO AWAY... BUT I CANNOT DETERMINE WHETHER THAT WOULD HAPPEN OR NOT...

[hoot2602] Jester That's the important thing...that it works out...thanks!

[Jester] IF I COULD DO STUFF LIKE THAT I WOULD BE IN VEGAS RIGHT NOW NOT WORRYING ABOUT THIS....

[KMAN] Thanks Jester...Not surprised.

[Jester] KMAN SORRY... I JUST DON'T LIKE TO TICK OFF A GOOD FRIEND THAT IS ON ONE OF THE SIDES... SO THAT IS THE BEST I CAN DO...

[PollyP] Jester, thank you.

[hunter35] Jester You guys have the big picture and we don't . . . we don't need to know everything

[Jester] hunter35 THERE IS VERY LITTLE I HAVE NOT TOLD YOU... THE PROBLEM IS YOU WOULD HAVE TO KEEP NOTES ON EVERYTHING LIKE I DO SO YOU WOULD REMEMBER WHAT HAS GONE BEFORE AND HOW IT TIES TO WHAT IS COMING NOW...

[Jester] BUT THAT'S OKAY... I WOULD NOT WISH THIS ON ANYONE.... HAHAHAHA

[hoot2602] Jester I have become more concerned with fairness in the system and elimination of so much greed...sure, I'd like the money but, its not fair that so many get kicked to the curb by so few.

[Jester] hoot2602 I AM NOT SURE I FOLLOW WHAT YOU MEAN...

[hoot2602] Jester The cabal get richer and control the system.

[Jester] hoot2602 I WAS READING SOMETHING TODAY THAT WOULD REALLY TICK YOU OFF... THE PROBLEM IS THE MORE I KNOW ABOUT THIS STUFF THE WORSE I FEEL.... AND IT IS REALLY STARTING TO GET TO ME...

[hoot2602] Jester Yes, in a way, I'm saying the same thing...your knowledge is much deeper but, my irritation grows as I learn more each day.

[hoot2602] Jester However, my bigger irritation is that when I explain some of this to friends they look at me like I'm crazy.

[Jester] hoot2602 WELL .... IGNORE THEM.... THAT IS WHERE I AM NOW.... SORRY... HAVE LOST MY PATIENCE...

[Jester] So Common … There’s a Name for It

[Jester] The use of the bully’s trick is so common that it was given a name hundreds of years ago.

[Jester] “False flag terrorism” is defined as a government attacking its own people, then blaming others in order to justify going to war against the people it blames. Or as Wikipedia defines it:

[Jester] False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one’s own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy’s strategy of tension.

[Jester] The term comes from the old days of wooden ships, when one ship would hang the flag of its enemy before attacking another ship. Because the enemy’s flag, instead of the flag of the real country of the attacking ship, was hung, it was called a “false flag” attack.

[Jester] Indeed, this concept is so well-accepted that rules of engagement for naval, air and land warfare all prohibit false flag attacks.

[Jester] I SUPPOSE IT IS OKAY FOR THEM TO USE IT ON US SINCE WE ARE NOT MILITARY... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] ANYWAY... HERE IS 42 ADMITTED... ADMITTED... SEE THAT... ADMITTED... AND WITH BACK UP.... FALSE FLAG ATTACKS...

[Jester] WILL TICK YOU OFF... MANY DIED... INNOCENT PEOPLE... FOR THESE PEOPLE...   http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/41-admitted-false-flag-attacks.html

[Jester] THIS IS A REALLY SAD WORLD... AND I DOUBT THAT WAS THE WAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE... THE DEVIL IS STRONG... AND THE SHEEPLE ARE WEAK....

[Jester] ON ANOTHER NOTE.. NOT A MUCH BETTER ONE BUT AT LEAST ON THE INFORMATIONAL SIDE IT MIGHT HELP...

[dinarrocks] Jester Did you pickup on the mention of the TRN/USN from last night? If you did, I will read it in the forum later, so you won't have to re-hash it.

[Jester] dinarrocks WE WENT OVER MOST OF IT I BELIEVE....

[dinarrocks] Jester There does seem to be an AWFUL LOT of excitement building from all across dinarland with a lot of different sites in agreement that the next week to 10 days COULD be pivotal. Do you agree or disagree? (And, I am NOT asking for DATE & RATE!) lol

[dinarrocks] Even MarkZ said he would post some actual information tonight, which I haven't seen posted yet.

[Jester] dinarrocks THERE IS AN AWFUL LOT OF EXCITEMENT IN DINAR LAND EVERY DAY.... HAHAHAHAHA

[dinarrocks] There are certain ones that I look for, and MarkZ is one of them.

[diditrvyeet] Jester it is so much easier to see that now after you explained where to trust, where you get your info...the republic and ust

[Jester] THINGS ARE HAPPENING... THINGS ARE GETTING CLOSER... BUT DO NOT PUT ME IN WITH ALL THE OTHER'S THAT HAVE BEEN CALLING IT ALL ALONG PLEASE...

[dinarrocks] Jester So, you aren't buying that the budget will be in place by the 12th, and that it will give us the RV because of the funding? Is that illogical?

[Jester] dinarrocks IT IS ILLOGICAL... THAT IS NOT THE ONLY THING GOING ON... IT IS NOT A GIVEN... TREATING IT AS SUCH IS JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER BACK DOOR DATE THAT HAS GONE DOWN BEFORE...

[Jester] AND I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU THIS... AND I WILL TELL YOU AGAIN... THIS IS NOT GOING TO GO DOWN LIKE ALL THE GURUS ARE TELLING YOU...

[Jester] IS GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME TO GET EVERYTHING WORKED THROUGH...

[Jester] YOU THINK IT IS JUST GOING TO SHOW UP ON THE BANK SCREEN AND YOU WILL CASH OUT... GOOD LUCK WITH THAT... I CAN NEARLY GUARANTEE YOU THAT IS NOT THE CASE... DO NOT GET IN A HURRY... YOU HAVE WAITED THIS LONG... DO SOMETHING THAT MAKES SENSE...

[dinarrocks] Jester Ok, so I need to put my dinar back in my sock drawer, huh? LOL

[Jester] dinarrocks WELL I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT...WHY IS IT NOT THERE NOW? YOU GOT IT PACKED OR SOMETHING?

[diditrvyeet] Jester when i read recaps i can do so and not get taken in and know it is not happening and i am at peace (pieces financially)

[Jester] diditrvyeet WELL... IT IS COMING... NOT TO WORRY... BUT IT IS NOT GOING TO GO THE WAY EVERYONE THINKS... GROUPS WILL LINE UP FIRST... JUST THE WAY IT IS... MONEY IS READY... ALL WE NEED IT A TRN AND A RATE.. HAHAHAHAHA

[hoot2602] Jester I have always worried about a rush to the banks when the RV happens...a controlled, slow RV process sounds good.

[Jester] hoot2602 ANYONE THAT GOES TO THE BANK INSTEAD OF WAITING ON THE GROUPS WILL DESERVE WHAT HAPPENS...

[dinarrocks] Jester And that was my next question, Can it POSSIBLY RV BEFORE we get the call from "THE GROUP"?

[Jester] dinarrocks I DON'T SEE HOW... THERE MAY BE REPORTS... BUT THE BEST THING TO DO IS WAIT UNTIL YOUR LEADERS GET THE WORD ON WHAT TO DO NEXT... THAT IS ALL WE ARE WAITING ON...

[dinarrocks] Jester I am MORE THAN READY! Lol

[diditrvyeet] hoot2602 Jester i think there will be those that will, it will be a circus

[diditrvyeet] and I never liked the circus

[Jester] diditrvyeet WILL BE WORTH YOUR WHILE TO BE PATIENT...

[MarySunshine] Jester When you say the money is ready... does that mean there is money ready to fund the transaction that will go on with the UST and oil credits?

[Jester] MarySunshine THE QUESTION IS NOT REALLY ASKED CORRECTLY.... THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THERE IS MONEY TO PAY YOU... HAHAHAHA

[diditrvyeet] Jester thanks, i don't worry, i know it will happen but maybe i better find another job for when and keep my nose above water a little longer

[Jester] diditrvyeet I GO TO WORK EVERY DAY... FOLLOWING MY OWN ADVICE... IF THAT HELPS YOU MAKE THAT DECISION THEN I AM GLAD....

[diditrvyeet] Jester i should have said a better job, i work for sure

[Jester] diditrvyeet WELL I UNDERSTAND... AND I KNOW THE FEELING... I AM CONSIDERING OTHER OPTIONS TOO...

[MarySunshine] Jester So we don't need the money from Cottrel or Wanta to make this happen?

[Jester] MarySunshine I REPORTED ON THAT EARLIER THIS EVENING...

[Jester] THAT IS SEED MONEY... WILL START THINGS OFF UNTIL THEY ARE SELF SUSTAINING AND THEN BE REPAID BACK TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS...

[Jester] WANTA FUNDS ARE INFRASTRUCTURE MONEY... TO BE USED TO REBUILD THE INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE US...

[Jester] COTTRELL FUNDS ARE A LITTLE DIFFERENT... COMPANY MONEY FOR DIFFERENT THINGS...

[MarySunshine] Jester I have been here and appreciate what you said.... I only have a couple little holes in everything I have been learning... so you just answered in a term that makes sense... Seed money.... thanks...

[Jester] MarySunshine DOLLAR REFUNDING PROJECT... THAT IS BASICALLY THE WAY IT WORKS... IS MORE COMPLICATED BUT THAT IS THE CLIFF NOTE VERSION... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] I DO NOT SEE ANY REASON TO GO INTO THE INCESSANT DETAIL THAT OTHERS DO FOR INFORMATION THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO REMEMBER TOMORROW... CAN ANYONE REMEMBER A DANG THING THEY READ ABOUT ALL THE DETAILED REPORTS ON IRAQ THIS AND THAT AND THE GOVERNMENT THIS AND THAT... ANYTHING POSTED ON RECAPS AT ALL?

[dinarrocks] Jester I have trouble remembering what I read HERE from night to night! lol!

[dinarrocks] lol

[Jester] ALL OF THAT DETAIL IS CONFUSING TO EVERYONE... IT IS NOT WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR.... THE CLIFF NOTES WORK BETTER... HAHAHAHA

[dinarrocks] dinarrocks Which is why I ask the same questions over and over, and you tell me "FOR THE 1000th time... " ! lol

[MotoXr] And even with all of the information that we read we still wait

[Jester] MotoXr IT GOT MUCH MORE COMPLICATED THAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO... HECK... BACK 2 YEARS AGO EVERYONE TOLD ME THERE WAS NO WAY THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH A GLOBAL RESET...

[Jester] YOU GUYS ALL REMEMBER THAT...

[Jester] WELL... HERE WE ARE...HAHAHAHA

[MotoXr] Jester haha Glad we have followed you! woulda been alot more difficult dealing with the drama Heck, Been here so long i now qualify for AARP! lmao...

[Jester] WELL... I AM GLAD TO BE VINDICATED TO A CERTAIN EXTENT... AND I AM GLAD AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE FOLLOWED ALONG...

[Jester] MotoXr LOL

dinarrocks] Jester AND YET, are we SOOO arrogant to think that there is not ANY TRUTH in what the gurus say???... GRANTED, I believe THIS IS THE SITE that keeps me GROUNDED, but I don't think there is any danger in reading and trying to reconcile what is truth and what is not? Am I wrong?

[Jester] dinarrocks NOT AT ALL SURE WHERE YOU GOT THAT BUT I WILL ANSWER... THERE ARE A COUPLE REALLY GOOD IRAQ PEEPS OUT THERE... I LIKE MILLIONDAY AND TLAR FOR IRAQ INFO... I THINK THEY HAVE THEIR POO IN THE ONE PLACE...

[Jester] NO ONE ELSE HAS THE REPUBLIC IN THE RIGHT LIGHT... THE TAKEOVER BS AND ALL THAT.... NOT HAPPENING.... GET OVER IT...

[Jester] MARKZ HAS A GOOD HEART... A GOOD FRIEND.... HE CAN BE TRUSTED...

[PollyP] Jester, learning about the Republic has given me hope that my children may have a chance at a reasonable life.

[Jester] ONE OTHER TIDBIT... ONE OTHER THING TO REMEMBER... STAY AWAY FROM VACCINATIONS... AN OLD ARTICLE... BUT VERY TELLING... IF YOU ARE GETTING A FLU SHOT YOU MAY BE TAKING YOURSELF OUT OF THE GAME....

[Jester] Studies Prove Without Doubt That Children Are Far Healthier Than Their Vaccinated Peers

[Jester] A study from the 1990s has come to light, proving that compared to unvaccinated children, vaccinated children were more likely to suffer from asthma, eczema, ear infections, hyperactivity and many other chronic conditions. Furthermore, the study identified that there was a ten-fold increase in the incidence of tonsillitis in the children who were vaccinated, and a total lack tonsillectomy operations among the children who were un vaccinated.

[Jester] YOU READ THE REST.... http://vactruth.com/2014/02/26/unvaccinated-children-healthier/

[Jester] THE SHEEPLE ARE ALL CONVINCED THEY ARE GETTING THE VACS FOR THE RIGHT REASON... LET ME ASK YOU A SIMPLE QUESTION... NOT TRYING TO SCARE ANYONE...

[dinarrocks] Jester Could it be they are deliberately messing with the vaccines?

[Jester] BUT IF YOU ARE AS CONVINCED AS I AM THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT WORKING IN OUR FAVOR AND BEST INTEREST....

[Jester] DO YOU THINK THEY COULD PUT SOMETHING IN THERE TO REACT WITH AN EVENT LATER ON IF THEY LIKED TO?

[MotoXr] Jester its better to let your immune system do what it does + I don't trust pharmaceutical companies

[Nansue] yes, they all work together to support their bad doings

[jbmeans] Jester Absolutely!

[Jester] MotoXr VERY TRUE... EXACTLY RIGHT...

[Jester] GOD DESIGNED THE HUMAN BODY VERY WELL... IT WORKS FINE... UNTIL SOME MAN MESSES WITH IT...

[diditrvyeet] Jester i heard a chiro say quit giving kids meds to lower fevers until it gets to 103 because that is the body doing its natural cure

[Jester] diditrvyeet IS TRUE...

[Jester] HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE EVENING... SEE YOU TOMORROW

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place Empty Re: Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:06 pm

No GCR, no TRN, FRN, cabal, funds, new republic, dolar refunding false flag attacks .... otherwise, it's all rubbish anyway ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place 2805820865  Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place 2805820865  Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place 2805820865  Jester's Monday Night Chat at Hester's Place 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum