Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS

+27
maestro
montemomma
reality
LRH1256
SEBtopdog
Bunky
soulwarriorone
candi
dale3561
rick152
letmar321
ASU79
bamadude4
ssgaldridge
whoop-de-do
Scrappydog
FoxyRoxy
Pastor K
Captsalt
red88lx
Alchemist
happywelshguy
katt
imabeliever
onelife
joe schmo
dbara43
31 posters

Go down

I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS Empty I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS

Post by dbara43 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Dear Okie, et al;

Most of us here on OOM are tier 3 Dinar investors. We don't have access to intel, insider information, former presidents of vice-presidents, or any other special sources. We rely on you and Ghost and Rich Queen and Omnigirl and others to provide us with information.

In no way do I want to complain or question any of your motives or integrity. It is you people that the vast majority of us rely on for our information on this investment.

That lack of follow-up after proclaimations like "It's RV'd but it hasn't been released yet" or "It's gone live in two Middle Eats countries" is very hard on us, the small dinar investor. What I'm asking for here is more detailed explanations of what you're hearing, how it may effect us, and what we can expect after hearing news like this.

The silence of 24 hours or more after such statements is also very difficult for us to deal with. We begin to question not only your sources, but your motives. "Are these people telling us the truth? Are they just using us for their own purposes?" yes, thoughts like these and many others go through our minds.

To conclude, it would be very helpful if you could provide a timely update everyday, even if it's just "Nothing new, we're waiting", and it would be especially helpful if after a MAJOR proclaimation like those mentioned above if we could have some timely follow-up to let us in a bit on where we are.

I hope this is taken in the spirit in which it is intended.

Thanks - db
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS Empty Re: I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS

Post by joe schmo Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:46 pm

The way i look at it. if i check the CBI site and there hasnt been any change on various currency conversion sites THERE HAS NOT BEEN AN RV
PERIOD.

joe schmo

Back to top Go down

Post by onelife Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:50 pm

Boy am I glad I do not give out my time and info free to you and your group. I would not want to be under so much obligation. I would just keep it to my self Much les demanding..

onelife

Back to top Go down

Post by imabeliever Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:57 pm

dbara43 - have you considered going into mind reading?
I also support Okie & Company
If we are at such a critical stage in this investment... where are the updates!

Listen - people make mistakes when they get excited

Don't give up..... be our messenger

Thanks to all,

GO RV ALREADY!!!!!!

imabeliever

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Dear dbara43,

First and foremost, as an investor i can completely understand your frustrations. I have only been waiting since the last quarter of 2010 for this investment to prove profitable. I have frequented many dinar sites (and still do).

I'm sure you know that there are sites that provide "intel" and others that provide just "news". A balance of both is how I keep my sanity (atleast 1/4 of it). The 3/4 is having faith in God.

Secondly, I am an administrator for Okie. Although I've only chatted w/him personally a few times, I cannot say that I 'know' him. Does this cause me to trust him less? No, certainly not. Simply because my trust is limited in any guru. Why? Because I know that

1) intel changes in a heartbeat

2) it is my duty to myself and my family to not just trust in a man's word, but to also research for myself

3) when all is said and done, and we've heard the reports and the intel, we will still have to wait til the banks show our rates.

I do NOT believe, however, that Okie would come into his home and lie to us. He has nothing to gain by that. All he brings to the table is what his 'sources' tell him. Who are his sources? I wouldn't want to know specifically who he talks to, quite honestly. Why? Because coming from a family that is saturated in government employment, I know the importance of secrecy and discretion.

Okie's 'silence' is expected. He was heartbroken when things didn't pan out on Tuesday. The reasons for that are beyond my grasp or knowledge. Secondly, His birthday was Tuesday as well and I know he spent it upset. Wednesday..... he spent most of it resting from the previous day and was under the weather. There now, you know the reason for his silence. I really hope everyone understands also that he still works full time, is on the phone all day w/sources, and then tries to come in to share his intel. It's a very difficult task. I can't even seem to get rest from the chats, forums and private messages myself and it weighs on me and my family.

With that said, I highly suggest balancing your dinar world by reading the news, getting to know other dinar sites (BondLady is my other favorite), and really experience the world of dinar.

To conclude, it would be very helpful if you could provide a timely update everyday, even if it's just "Nothing new, we're waiting", and it would be especially helpful if after a MAJOR proclaimation like those mentioned above if we could have some timely follow-up to let us in a bit on where we are

Quite difficult after stating the above realities of Okie's life. And I certainly don't want to start spewing things to keep folks passified if I don't know or haven't heard anything. So when the intel silence comes.... I take care of home life and I also do some news hounding oh...and I'm learning arabic words to identify when Iraq tv comes out w/announcements...

This is my newshounding technique for those who are curious

www.translate.google.com

I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS Transl10

Copy and paste the results to "google.com" and see what you find Smile

I usually filter for last 24 hours.

=====

I know this ride is tough, but I am a firm believer that we're almost there Smile God bless and hang in there!!

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:11 pm

I appreciate the very "Soft" manner in which you have written your post.

However, I would like to make this point.

OKIE and many of the Guru's, spend considerable personal time, bringing us information to keep us informed of what they are hearing. These folk's operate sometime to the point of exhaustion.

Can we as members, really expect them to start posting explanations, especially a TIMELY UPDATE, as to why certain things did not occur, having to use up even more of their personal valuable time.

Both I and other members have often stated, that you don't really need to come to forums to see if an RV has occured or not, as there are other venues, to obtain such information.

The purpose of forums are to provide information, good or, bad, for members to use as they wish....

We cannot expect these good folk's, that are already unselfishly, doing so much for all, to do even more.

Can we in good conscience, really expect that of others?

I don't believe so

bounce

that you are
dbara43 wrote:Dear Okie, et al;

Most of us here on OOM are tier 3 Dinar investors. We don't have access to intel, insider information, former presidents of vice-presidents, or any other special sources. We rely on you and Ghost and Rich Queen and Omnigirl and others to provide us with information.

In no way do I want to complain or question any of your motives or integrity. It is you people that the vast majority of us rely on for our information on this investment.

That lack of follow-up after proclaimations like "It's RV'd but it hasn't been released yet" or "It's gone live in two Middle Eats countries" is very hard on us, the small dinar investor. What I'm asking for here is more detailed explanations of what you're hearing, how it may effect us, and what we can expect after hearing news like this.

The silence of 24 hours or more after such statements is also very difficult for us to deal with. We begin to question not only your sources, but your motives. "Are these people telling us the truth? Are they just using us for their own purposes?" yes, thoughts like these and many others go through our minds.

To conclude, it would be very helpful if you could provide a timely update everyday, even if it's just "Nothing new, we're waiting", and it would be especially helpful if after a MAJOR proclaimation like those mentioned above if we could have some timely follow-up to let us in a bit on where we are.

I hope this is taken in the spirit in which it is intended.

Thanks - db
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Embrace that which lifts your spirit, discard that which is not expedient.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Very Happy crazyspin THANK YOU KATT MY WIFE AND I HAVE ONLY BEEN IN THIS FOR A SHORT WHILE WEVE COME TO TRUST MOST OF THE GURUS AND MODS FROM THIS SITE AS WELL AS SOME OTHERS WE HAVE ALSO LEARNED ALOT ABOUT OUR INVESTMENT BY DOING OUR OWN RESEARCH AS WELL AS LISTENING TO CALLS AND FOLLOWING ALONG ON THESE SITES I PREFER OOM'S AND DINARRECAPS ANYWAY THANK YOU AND OKIE AND EVERYONE ELSE YOU GUYS HELP US KEEP OUR HEADS ON STRAIGHT THANKS AGAIN :happyjoy: :happyjoy:

Of all things I've lost I miss my mind the most
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captsalt Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:21 pm

Katt,
Thanks for that link! I just sent something to my daughter in Hebrew
BTW, Did you get my PM to you?
Thanks

PSM 118:8
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in man.
Captsalt
Captsalt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastor K Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Last edited by krbelknap@gmail.com on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pastor K
Pastor K

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:38 pm

BTW, Did you get my PM to you?

No N7BD.. When, where did you send it hon?

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:38 pm

I'm sorry, but you and I are going to differ on what you "deserve." Based on your post, you invested in a foreign currency that is not only listed as "exotic" but is also said to be bogus, not going anywhere, a scam, a losing proposition, and not worth your money or your time.

That said, I can only conclude that you bought into a rumor that you heard or read somewhere was a great way to earn some quick cash. In other words, you bought into a "get-rich-quick scheme" without knowing anything at all about it.

There are many people in these forums who do their own homework and bring us what they know. Most of us don't have the connections that some have, but there are also people like Bondlady, Kaperoni, and The Call Squad, to name just a few, who do thorough research on their own into the news articles coming out of Iraq and bring it to us. They are not required to do that. They don't do it because they think we "deserve" it. They do it as a labor of love. And it is information that is available to everybody, including you.

I frankly don't feel that anybody here "deserves" anything. Our Constitution gives us the right to PURSUE happiness, which includes the pursuit of personal wealth. Nowhere does it say we DESERVE it or guarantee results. We are here of our own volition. We took a chance, and now we're waiting to see what will happen. And we are all in the same boat, including Okie and friends.

If you feel you are "owed" information, my answer to you would be that there is a whole great, big Worldwide Web out there just waiting for you to let your fingers do the walkin' and find out some information for yourself.

I suspect I am speaking for most when I say that I am on this particular board with Okie and his friends not because I "follow" them and hang on their every word but because I SUPPORT them and appreciate every crumb they may happen to throw my way. We have no way of knowing how much effort they put into bringing information to us, but it is all a bonus, not a requirement. And it is A LOT of work!

This is Okie's very own forum, and it isn't the same without his presence. I hope he will be back soon, as he is greatly appreciated and loved. But regardless, I don't feel that he OWES me anything at all, nor does anybody else.

If you want to feel that you are "deserving" of information, you might want to move on to a "paid" site. There, at least, you might feel somewhat justified by demanding that you at least get your money's worth. But this is a free site, and Okie gives to us freely, out of care and concern for us and our welfare. In return, we love him back and support him, no matter what does or doesn't pan out, because we know his heart and that his intentions are very good and honorable.

I don't know what your situation is, and I'm sorry if this investment has really left you financially strapped. If you really need information that badly, you might try visiting www.dinarrecaps.com

FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joe schmo Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:45 pm

What bothers me is that there probably are a lot of naive people going out and buying dinar based on this misinformation.

joe schmo

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:49 pm

WELL PUT FOXYROXY
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:54 pm

joe schmo wrote:What bothers me is that there probably are a lot of naive people going out and buying dinar based on this misinformation.

And that is why it is the DUTY of anyone who has shared this investment with them to ensure they don't make that mistake. But if they do, they are adults. That is their choice. I hope they don't, but we can't tell them how, when or how much to buy, just like we won't tell them how to spend it

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:58 pm

joe schmo wrote:What bothers me is that there probably are a lot of naive people going out and buying dinar based on this misinformation.

That is a legitimate concern. We can try to help others, but ultimately, they have to be responsible for themselves. In a way, even difficult experiences help us to grow, learn and become wiser.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joe schmo Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:00 pm

katt wrote:

And that is why it is the DUTY of anyone who has shared this investment with them to ensure they don't make that mistake. But if they do, they are adults. That is their choice. I hope they don't, but we can't tell them how, when or how much to buy, just like we won't tell them how to spend it

Do you really think its that cut and dried, i think if someone questioned the legality of it you might be surprised.

joe schmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:11 pm

joe schmo wrote:
katt wrote:

Do you really think its that cut and dried, i think if someone questioned the legality of it you might be surprised.

I think it falls under free speech, unless the speaker is representing himself as a licensed investment counselor or is being paid by the company/stock that he is touting, there are no laws broken. I don't think ad revenue from a website is consideref compensation directly, but I an no attorney...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:12 pm

I think when someone who is trusted in the community says "It has gone live in two ME ccountries" it is not too much to ask for a reasonable follow-up such as "Kuwait and Egypt" or "Sorry, that intel was incorrect", or some such thing.

Secondly, and this is specifically to FoxyRoxy, I did not get into this investment to "get rich quick" nor did I do it out of ignorance. I am not a rube and I do not appreciate being portrayed as such when I was trying to ask respectfully what I believe to be a legitimate question.

Thirdly, I am well aware of how hard people like Okie are wokring on this. I will repeat my position, I think a timely follow-up to a major proclaimation about this investment is reasonable and would help alleviate many of the "fears" that are generated when such proclaimations are made and turn out not to take place because of changing circumstances.

Now I'm done. - db
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappydog Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Something seems to have happened to the Call Squad. The calls and information is not the same. The informations squad of people that Patorit had seems to be doing something different, the IQD Team, Joey, Tim, Diana, Vic,and Yukon are doing a show at 209-6471600 880162#.. Don't know their schedule, 209-647-1699 880162# is the recording of last nights call. Hope this helps

Scrappydog

Back to top Go down

Post by whoop-de-do Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:16 pm

At some point, you will realize what is truth and what is not. There is one person, closer than you think, who has been claiming IT IS DONE for 18 months, no lie! My advice is to find a forum that has news articles so you can educate yourself.
There is the Oil and Gas Law and the Erbil agreement that have to be activated before the currency can change values. Allawi steps into a new position right after the holiday, and that may activate that Erbil agreement. There are 2 vacant minister positions still. I think the ones who keep saying it has rv'd just want attention or something. Their reputation, well, it is known as an idjut.
As soon as you can stop chasing this RV, you will love the way you feel.

dbara, you will not get the explanation you are looking for. It has been this way for a long time. The invalid news is posted, and the teller of that info hopes the people forget the last batch of invalid info. Over and over and over.......

whoop-de-do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:43 pm

intel, articles, US, UN and globalist documents are easy to come by with a little research and calling. My UST and bank sources say soon and this year, this was achieved with just making the right call to the right offices, such as the peoples foreign exchange of the UST and just asking about the iraqi dinar. Sure, in my calling around, I did get some hang ups and bad news, but one must siffed through that, but, what sold me was reading the documents put out by our government and the UN and reading the history on the dinar and its previous value. With that all said, one must do their due diligence in order to form an educated opinion in any investment. Think of it this way, Iraq is a company selling stock, would I buy that stock based on someone's intel or am I going to do my due dilgence and "CHECK IT OUT"? I CHOOSE TO "CHECK IT OUT! for myself and not take anybody's word for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:53 pm

dbara43 wrote:I think when someone who is trusted in the community says "It has gone live in two ME ccountries" it is not too much to ask for a reasonable follow-up such as "Kuwait and Egypt" or "Sorry, that intel was incorrect", or some such thing.

Secondly, and this is specifically to FoxyRoxy, I did not get into this investment to "get rich quick" nor did I do it out of ignorance. I am not a rube and I do not appreciate being portrayed as such when I was trying to ask respectfully what I believe to be a legitimate question.

Thirdly, I am well aware of how hard people like Okie are wokring on this. I will repeat my position, I think a timely follow-up to a major proclaimation about this investment is reasonable and would help alleviate many of the "fears" that are generated when such proclaimations are made and turn out not to take place because of changing circumstances.

Now I'm done. - db

dbara, my problem with your post, right off the bat, was the word "deserve." You have invested in a foreign currency, which, by itself, is already highly speculative and a long shot at best. This particular investment just happens to carry with it a whole lot more possibility of return than most have ever seen before, but it is still no different. It is a highly risky investment in an exotic foreign currency. The fact that we have all the various boards with information available to us does not change that fact. We are extremely fortunate to have all of the information we have, that, for the most part, is given to us freely. In that, we are in an extremely unique and fortunate situation.

Nobody here OWES us anything. Yes, when I read that the rate had gone "live in two ME countries," I wondered about it, too, but because I take EVERYTHING on here with a grain of salt, I just sat back knowing that eventually the truth would come to light. Ask yourself this: Even if you had been told which two ME countries had supposedly gone live with the new rate, would it have made any difference at all? If it is true, then surely somebody ought to be able to find it in Forex or someplace and bring it here, right? Maybe even you!

There have been SEVERAL follow-ups regarding Okie's latest proclamation from the night of the 24th. I have been following very closely everything I can find all over the Internet, and I believe that Okie's information was true and sound. I have my own information that originates from The Hill, and the information I have ties right in. But the timing has been off, and it has nothing at all to do with what Okie or anybody else says. It's all about what happens behind the scenes, over which neither Okie nor anybody else on these boards has any control.

Yes, your question is "legitimate," but it isn't up to Okie or anybody else to give you the answers you are looking for. You need to find those for yourself. Just what answers you are looking for, I haven't a clue, because the real answer is that as of yet, there are NO answers. NOBODY can tell you anything right here and now that will change your life in any way, shape or form. All we have is speculation. Period.

I apologize if I jumped to some incorrect conclusions about your motives for investing, but it was that word "deserve" that just rubbed me the wrong way. Hopefully, now you can understand why.

Just hang in there and have patience. While we have absolutely no control whatsoever over these events, the information floating around lately has been very, very good, and it looks like we really could be rounding the last lap of this frustrating yet exciting journey!
:flower:
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ssgaldridge Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm

im sorry for all you fanatics out there, but someone has an honest question or concern and the only thing you can say is well sorry you took a long shot . you people need to take some time off here and calm down. i agree with you db if the weather man tells me 100% its snowing outside and i bundle up and walk outside and its 90 degrees..... i think we deserve an explanation. if you are to busy too update your own site regularly then maybe.....shut it down or have someone you trust update it for you. im not talking about all these people who read the same articles that i do and spin their little opinion onto it and then post it as intel. i do research and read articles and check multiple sites. it would be nice to come on a site find some info without all the finger pointing, negative attitudes and personal opinions from people with no clue and nothing better to do. just once i would like to see a question be presented and then it answered. they didnt ask for your opinion they just asked for an answer. if you dont have the intel they are looking for then dont type anything.......

staff sergeant out
ssgaldridge
ssgaldridge

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:05 pm

[quote="ssgaldridge"]im sorry for all you fanatics out there, but someone has an honest question or concern and the only thing you can say is well sorry you took a long shot . you people need to take some time off here and calm down. i agree with you db if the weather man tells me 100% its snowing outside and i bundle up and walk outside and its 90 degrees..... i think we deserve an explanation. if you are to busy too update your own site regularly then maybe.....shut it down or have someone you trust update it for you. im not talking about all these people who read the same articles that i do and spin their little opinion onto it and then post it as intel. i do research and read articles and check multiple sites. it would be nice to come on a site find some info without all the finger pointing, negative attitudes and personal opinions from people with no clue and nothing better to do. just once i would like to see a question be presented and then it answered. they didnt ask for your opinion they just asked for an answer. if you dont have the intel they are looking for then dont type anything.......

[quote]

1) What question wasn't answered?

2) Who is the "fanatic" of which you speak?

3) Who needs to "calm down"?

4) What web site needs to be "updated"?

5) Who is "negative"?

6) What "intel" is supposed to be there, that isn't already?

7) Who are you, and what positive input did you bring to the board with your post????

FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bamadude4 Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Just a little thought......... If you have bought into ANY investment based on what someone has told you without doing a bit of your own research..... well then shame on you..... If you invested more than you can afford to LOSE... then shame on you.....If you used monies that were supposed to go to pay bills or put food on the table.... then shame on you..... This is an investment... with ANY investment there is a risk that you may LOSE that which you have invested.... if you are not prepared for that possibility...... then you should NOT have invested. Most investments that I have ever heard of take A LONG TIME to pay off.... if you are not prepared to WAIT..... then you should not have invested. The people that bring "Intel" to this and other sites DO NOT HAVE TO BRING IT!!!!!!!! THEREFORE THEY OWE US NOTHING!!!!!!! If you desire answers then do what I and others do....... RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN!! If I have ruffled any feathers..... TOUGH....... I'm simply tired of the whining that too often appears....... This revaluation will happen one day...... when.... who knows...... the best that ANY of us can do is........... WAIT!!!!!!!

bamadude4

Back to top Go down

Post by ASU79 Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Hmmmm...this is a free site. Don't like the info? Go elsewhere....DESERVE???
Perhaps on a pay site, you can complain about what you deserve.

ASU79

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:50 pm

We don't "deserve" anything. We are lucky Okie comes and shares the intel he gathers. He has taken us under his wing...and at the first problem everybody jumps and bites him in return. Give people a hand and they will "demand" your foot too!
Let's be thankful for what we receive!
Okie does what he does for love and FOR FREE!

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:53 pm

First noone deserves any thing. If you dont like the information here go get it somewhere else. These people who provide out of the goodness of there hearts are constantly berated for what they bring, Who exactly do you think you are? demanding anything even if you word it nicely.

We have been explained to numerous times the "intel" could be "smoke and mirrors" and unless the "guru's" are on the ground themselves they even do not know for sure and they say that very clearly.

I think ( notice I said I think?) everybody who has to call out the helpers on these sites have more of an agenda than good. Greed starts to show when the whinning comes out. Get a hold of yourself and understand just exactly what you have been told over and over again THIS IS AN INVESTMENT Why don't you call your stock broker and fanny at him for IBM not going up today Thank you for allowing me to tell the truth...rick152

Last edited by rick152 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS Empty You get what you pay for, paid nothing to be on this site so whatever I get is a gift

Post by dale3561 Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:53 pm

This is my first reply or post on this site. Have any of you paid for any of this intel? Have you paid Okie, Poppy2, RQ, Omnigirl, Bulldog, Bear, ScottiG and Ghost or any others for their time or any of the Mods? Are they your personal dinar consultants that you have paid on retainer or hourly? That would be a... wait for it... NO. I have been reading and witnessing all these chat threads for a couple of months now and I have to say I think it is amazing that any of the intel "gurus" put up with all the negative bashing, passive aggressive comments, snarky digs from the members.

So this is a message for all those dinarians who think that any of the Guru's OWE you any intel, any response to your redundant questions, or even correct information, they post what they know at the time they know it and they do it as a service, they are not obliged to do anything for anyone. Would you like to be pulled at incessantly for intel or information by thousands of people every hour of every day and not get paid for it? And then get bashed if the intel doesn't show up at the time it was expected? The fact that they all do this for us is a gift.
Take it as a gift and if you can't or don't want to receive their gifts then you can leave the sites and spend hours collecting all your own intel or pay someone to do it for you. But you probably won't, because you are now addicted to getting your intel fix(for FREE) and that is what has happened on these sites. It has created gurus who have inadvertently become "intel dealers" and over indulged intel junkies who are always in need of another RV fix. And when you don't get your fix(just like a drug addict), you get reactive, angry, frustrated, paranoid and sometimes down right nasty. Ask yourself, have I become an intel addict? I suggest you take a chill pill instead of an intel pill and get out in nature and appreciate this awesome blessing and these intel "gurus" who aren't being paid to put up with all these intel junkie's withdrawal outbursts. The RV is here now, claim it, feel it, appreciate it NOW. I agree with those posts that we create our reality through our thoughts, feelings and beliefs. What you believe, you can conceive and achieve and if the RV is constantly created as a future event it will stay in the future.
Peace out chillout

dale3561

Back to top Go down

Post by joe schmo Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:06 pm

i agree with you db if the weather man tells me 100% its snowing outside and i bundle up and walk outside and its 90 degrees..... i think we deserve an explanation.

staff sergeant out[/quote]

I like this :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

joe schmo

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:14 pm

joe schmo wrote: i agree with you db if the weather man tells me 100% its snowing outside and i bundle up and walk outside and its 90 degrees..... i think we deserve an explanation.

staff sergeant out

I like this :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: [/quote]

I think that if the weatherman tells you it's snowing outside and you bundle up and walk outside WITHOUT FIRST HAVING LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW TO SEE FOR YOURSELF, you deserve to COOK in the 90-degree weather!!!

Don't you people understand the concept of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY???!!!
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS Empty dbara43 go get yer own intel buddy!!

Post by candi Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:23 pm

"To conclude, it would be very helpful if you could provide a timely update," so

Here you go, some intel for you from me and I am sure I talk for all the really nice folks out there too:

1. dbara43 get off yer booty and go get yer own intel dude!!

2. You are demanding and rude!!

3. I am sure you don't feel this way as you "deserve" it on a plate for free!! But it just isn't good enough but it was free remember?????

4. You never even say "Thank you" for what you already got, no you just want more more now now now!!

5. If you were my kid you would be in time out till you learned how to be humble and to appreciate!!

6. And lastly I am sorry that I even have to say this to you, but my level for ignorance has been sooooooo reached!!

Repeat after me: please and thank you sooooooo much Okie and all you wonderful people who help us with this stressful but wonderful investment!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

I know that was really hard but kindness goes so much farther!!

by the way, thank you for listening!!

Candi :flower:
candi
candi

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:27 pm

candi wrote:"To conclude, it would be very helpful if you could provide a timely update," so

Here you go, some intel for you from me and I am sure I talk for all the really nice folks out there too:

1. dbara43 get off yer booty and go get yer own intel dude!!

2. You are demanding and rude!!

3. I am sure you don't feel this way as you "deserve" it on a plate for free!! But it just isn't good enough but it was free remember?????

4. You never even say "Thank you" for what you already got, no you just want more more now now now!!

5. If you were my kid you would be in time out till you learned how to be humble and to appreciate!!

6. And lastly I am sorry that I even have to say this to you, but my level for ignorance has been sooooooo reached!!

Repeat after me: please and thank you sooooooo much Okie and all you wonderful people who help us with this stressful but wonderful investment!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

I know that was really hard but kindness goes so much farther!!

by the way, thank you for listening!!

Candi :flower:

I'm in complete agreement with you, Candi, and would only add a HUGE kudos to Okie for ALL he has done for each of us through this ride!!
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:28 pm

YOU "DESERVE" NOTHING...absolutely NOTHING!! yet Okie deserves YOUR humble apology!! scratch
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunky Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:28 pm

Good on you Candi for putting the spoiled, demanding and ungrateful in their place.

Thanks Okie for all your wisdom and intel. I sure am grateful to you.
Bunky
Bunky

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:36 pm

To Candi, Foxy Roxy and the others who responded to Joe Schmo and other ungrateful folks: Thanks for saying what I was thinking!

Ilikeyou
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

I THINK WE DESERVE SOME ANSWERS Empty Joe Schmo....

Post by LRH1256 Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:50 pm

How ungrateful for the use of this wonderful site.....
Hope you are blown away by the big wind "Irene".....

LRH1256

Back to top Go down

Post by reality Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:09 pm

I will give you answer's, I feel compel to honor your request, here you go, Best Wishes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOqQcmG2-u0

reality

Back to top Go down

Post by montemomma Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Weather changes Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 👅

montemomma

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:40 pm

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, WHAT A GREAT
ADULT CONCEPT!!! DON'T DEMAND PERFECTION
FROM OTHERS WHEN YOU BRING NOTHING TO
THE TABLE.... scratch scratch :study: threadsneaker

Last edited by maestro on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by joe schmo Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:41 pm

really? really? really? really? really? really? really? really? really?

Last edited by katt on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nothing worth reading)

joe schmo

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:42 pm

joe schmo wrote: i agree with you db if the weather man tells me 100% its snowing outside and i bundle up and walk outside and its 90 degrees..... i think we deserve an explanation.

staff sergeant out

I like this :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: [/quote]

After much consideration, patience, allowing you to post your 'mind' , I deem it necessary to remove you from the site. Thanks (facetiously said) for all the countless numbers of hours you posted and wasted our time, and yours that you could have spent, instead, being on another site to give your 'intel' instead of constantly bashing what is shared here Smile

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tamharris Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Guys - can we please put this to rest?

I think this horse has been beat to death....

Cheers!

tamharris

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:56 pm

☀ Thankyou Katt- I could not agree more- we would have nothing in front of us or anything to look forward to if it was not for the intel that we all have received from some of the best people on this site.Thankyou.
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:03 pm

[/quote]

After much consideration, patience, allowing you to post your 'mind' , I deem it necessary to remove you from the site. Thanks (facetiously said) for all the countless numbers of hours you posted and wasted our time, and yours that you could have spent, instead, being on another site to give your 'intel' instead of constantly bashing what is shared here Smile
[/quote]

THANK YOU, KATT -- What took you so long??? SHEESH!!!
LOL Laughing crybaby
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:08 pm

ssgaldridge wrote:im sorry for all you fanatics out there, but someone has an honest question or concern and the only thing you can say is well sorry you took a long shot . you people need to take some time off here and calm down. i agree with you db if the weather man tells me 100% its snowing outside and i bundle up and walk outside and its 90 degrees..... i think we deserve an explanation. if you are to busy too update your own site regularly then maybe.....shut it down or have someone you trust update it for you. im not talking about all these people who read the same articles that i do and spin their little opinion onto it and then post it as intel. i do research and read articles and check multiple sites. it would be nice to come on a site find some info without all the finger pointing, negative attitudes and personal opinions from people with no clue and nothing better to do. just once i would like to see a question be presented and then it answered. they didnt ask for your opinion they just asked for an answer. if you dont have the intel they are looking for then dont type anything.......

staff sergeant out

Hey Sarge, here is a NEWS FLASH for you: THIS ISN'T THE WEATHER CHANNEL...there is the explanation that you deserve. Now get down and give me fifty! lol...

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DrMaDD Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

This thread is rather distasteful all around.

DrMaDD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum