Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat

Go down

Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat Empty Jester's Place Saturday Night Chat

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:44 am

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY SATURDAY NIGHT MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS!
[TxBikerLady] Jester hi there

[SoldierofChrist] Jester good evening how are you, Im keeping my eye on the big picture and the news is looking incredible……Jester at least to me

[LuCkyB] alfonce have you read this ...... On December 18, 1865, the "new" 13th Amendment loudly prohibiting and abolishing slavery (and quietly surrendering states rights to the federal government

[alfonse] LuCkyB Yes, The Original 13th was published in the The First Colorado Constitution, 1865

[LuCkyB] but no one caught on to the quietly surrendering states right to the federal government kind of like Woodrow Wilson quietly handing America over to the Rothschild world bank

[SoldierofChrist] Jester I was thinking that things are looking very obvious like you said it would be around this month

[Jester] SoldierofChrist I DO NOT DO RATE AND DATE... YOU ARE WELCOME TO THOUGH... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] I HAVE SAID THAT THE LAST INDICATION I HAD WAS THE MIDDLE OF LAST MONTH... NOW WE ARE JUST TRACKING...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester lol not the rate and date but the bad guys losing

[hunter35] SoldierofChrist Merkel handed it to O today . . . loved it

[SoldierofChrist] Jester the shift in power is looking obvious to me Merkel meeting with Russia and Rejecting o’s plans

[hunter35] SoldierofChrist It has to be like "biting the bullet" for Germany to be working with Russia . . . after all that happened in WWII

[SoldierofChrist] hunter35 i agree i think they see that the cause for world stability is greater than ego BS

[Jester] hunter35 WELL GERMANY WAS THE BAD GUYS IN THAT ONE... THEY NEED TO BITE THE BULLET...

[hunter35] Jester So, how do you feel about Merkel. I have read a lot of articles that paint her with the Cabal . . .

[Jester] hunter35 LOTS OF BS OUT THERE... THAT IS FOR SURE...

[Jester] I WAS TALKING TO SOMEONE ABOUT THAT BIT EARLIER...

[Jester] THE TENDENCY OF THE CONSPIRACY WEBSITES AND NEWS REPORTING IS JUST AS BAD AS THE MAINSTREAM FOR NOT TELLING THE TRUTH...

[Jester] THEY JUST SPIN IT THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION SO THAT THE PEEPS THAT LIKE TO HEAR THAT ARE HAPPY...

[Jester] THE TRUTH IS SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF BOTH OF THEM... EVERYONE IN THE GLOBAL NEWS TALKS FOR THEMSELVES.... IF MORE THAN ONE COUNTRY LINES UP WITH ANOTHER THEN THERE MIGHT BE A LEANING TOWARD THE TRUTH...

[Jester] YOU EVER NOTICE HOW NEWS COMING OUT OF THE US IN SOME OTHER COUNTRY ALWAYS HAS SOME SORT OF REBUTTAL ATTACHED TO IT? I FIND THAT INTERESTING...

[Jester] LIKE THEY KNOW THAT... BECAUSE THEY DO.... EVERYONE KNOWS IT BUT THE SHEEPLE HERE...

[hunter35] Jester So, whatever you hear in the US, just think the opposite and you will be on track to the truth

[Jester] hunter35 I WOULD NOT GO WITH THAT... ISN'T WHAT I SAID... THE OPPOSITE IS THE AREA OF THE CONSPIRACY SITES.... WHICH ARE NO BETTER.... GET THE FACTS... LOOK AROUND...

[Jester] LIKE THE CANADIANS SUING THE GOVERNMENT AND WINNING....

[Jester] IT IS MISLEADING ON PURPOSE TO GET YOU TO THE SITE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL LIKE TO HEAR... WHEN IN REALITY 3 PEOPLE FILED A LAWSUIT THAT HAS NOT BEEN HEARD YET...

[Jester] AND THE NEWS BLACKOUT?

[Jester] THAT IS BS... IT IS NOT NEWSWORTHY... IS A WASTE OF TIME...

[hunter35] Jester Guess that's not what I meant . . . I just really scrutinize the news anymore and think . . . what is really going on

[Jester] hunter35 SORRY THEN... ALL I HAVE TO GO ON IS WHAT THE WORDS SAY... HAHAHAHAHA

[SoldierofChrist] Jester marketing tactics

[SoldierofChrist] Jester its marketing bait to reel people in to the site which in turn causes word of mouth of misinformation that makes it true in their head

[SoldierofChrist] Jester I've heard that scenario many times before lol

[SoldierofChrist] Jester in a Republic perspective is Plan B going according to plan better than plan a

[Jester] SoldierofChrist NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN... IT IS A CHANGE IN DIRECTION OF THE WORLD... THAT IS ALL... AS TO WHICH IS BETTER I THINK I CAN SPEAK FOR EVERYONE THAT GETTING DONE A YEAR AGO AND NOT HAVING TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER...

[Jester] FOR THE SHORT TERM "I NEED MY MONEY" PEEPS.... SO THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A BAD IDEA.... HARD TO SAY...

[Jester] THIS WAY MAY PAY MORE DIVIDENDS BUT IT COMES AT A HIGHER COST... MORE DIFFICULTY...

[seand] Jester, weren't they planning on cutting us out with plan A?

[Jester] seand NOT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE....

[Jester] THERE WAS JUST AN EASIER WAY TO GO THROUGH THE FOREX AND THAT... WHEN THE CHANGE COMES UP ON THE FOREX EVERYONE IS HAPPY...

[Jester] NOW TRADING PLATFORMS... NOT FOREX... SO HARD TO SAY WHAT WILL HAPPEN....

[SoldierofChrist] Jester I thought they were one in the same

[Jester] SoldierofChrist NOPE...

[ljp] Jester I have heard they are going to buy up the historic bonds and use them on the trading platforms. I know a person who has them. But do not have a link to that info.

[Jester] ljp NOT SURE HOW THAT WILL WORK... JUST LIKE A UST BOND WHEN THEY ARE CASHED IN THE DEBT IS CANCELLED AND THEY ARE WORTHLESS...

[seand] Jester, I try reading veterans today, as you suggest, but find myself gagging on all the anti Israel rhetoric. I don't know why....maybe my Christian upbringing. It's not that I can't believe it...I swallowed the red pill like the rest of you. It goes against the grain. What is your take on them? Is that site over the top or on the money?

[Jester] seand THERE IS AN UNDERLYING THEME THERE... NOT ISRAEL... ZIONISTS... THERE IS A DIFFERENCE... SORT OF LIKE AMERICANS... AND THE REPUBLIC...

[seand] Jester, ok. Need to do my homework

[Jester] seand WELL I DON'T MEAN THIS TO SOUND HARSH BUT THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH MOST PEOPLE... THEY DO NOT DO ANY VETTING... THEY HAVE BEEN TRAINED TO TAKE WHAT THEY ARE READING AS GOSPEL...

[Jester] NOW... THEY CAN LEAN ONE DIRECTION OR THE OTHER... BUT THEY WILL LINE UP ON WHAT THEY WILL LIKE TO HEAR..

[Jester] AND SHY AWAY FROM WHAT THEY DON'T LIKE TO HEAR... WHICH IS SOMETIMES WHAT THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND...

[Jester] YOU LIKE TO RISE ABOVE THAT YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO FIND THE TRUTH... NOT FIND SOMEONE THAT IS SAYING WHAT YOU WILL LIKE TO HEAR...

[Jester] THAT IS ALL I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET ACROSS TO EVERYONE HERE...

[Jester] OKAY... GETTING PRETTY HEAVY FOR A SATURDAY NIGHT...

[ [seand] Jester, I mean thank you for taking me down different news paths. I cannot watch any mainstream news anymore. I have been reading you on recaps for almost 2 years. You and Mark Z were less full of it. It has been a huge learning curve. I can't even talk to my group. They cannot accept it

[ifly] Jester, will the organic republic Constitution for the united States of America replace the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES about the same time as the USN appears?

[ISparkle2] Ifly, I can't imagine it's going to be cut and dry like that...will take time to up undo.

[Jester] ifly I THINK IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME... AS I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR SOME TIME... IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO UNDO WHAT HAS BEEN DONE...

[Aunt B] Jester of it finally comes out that our President is not qualified... birth place... will his EOs be discredited?

[Jester] Aunt B THE COURTS WILL HAVE TO BE THE JUDGE OF THAT...

[Aunt B] Jester ok thanks

[Jester] OH WELL... INTERESTING NIGHT...

[Jester] I WILL SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW NIGHT...

[Jester] HOPE YOU GET OUT AND HAVE A LITTLE FUN TOMORROW... SUPPOSED TO BE A NICE DAY...

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum