Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths

3 posters

Go down

Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths Empty Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:25 am

[Betsy Ross] Hi Jester

[Jester] I WAS TRYING TO GET A FEEL FOR WHAT YOU GUYS WERE TALKING ABOUT... DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO GET THERE...

[ifly] Jester markz & owon posts

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, one discussion was about the article in the forum,, from One World of Nations,,, have you had time to read it ?

[Jester] LdyFaith I DO NOT READ THEM... THEY HAVE AN AGENDA I DO NOT AGREE WITH...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, whew,,, okay,,, more than good enough for me....was the first time I had read them,,, disturbing

[PollyP] LdyFaith, ditto

[Jester] LdyFaith PollyP PATIENCE PROVIDED ME A LINK AND I SCANNED IT.... I DO NOT BELIEVE ALL OF THAT INFORMATION IS CORRECT... IT IS A MIXTURE OF TRUTH... GOES BACK TO WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT LAST NIGHT....

[Jester] THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO THE US... AND EVERYTHING IS NOT AS IT SEEMS... AND MAKING AN OPINION THAT ONE SIZE FITS ALL FOR THE US IS NOT GOING TO BE A GOOD REPRESENTATION OF WHAT IS GOING ON....

[PollyP] Jester, thank you

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, makes sense,,, and thank you,,,

[Jester] SO IF YOU DO NOT EVEN RECOGNIZE THAT FACT THAT THE US IS LIKE THE TWO FACE GUY IN BATMAN RIGHT NOW THEN YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE BIG PICTURE...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, got it,,,

[ifly] Jester basically they said rv/gcr was all over with for the US, Chinese ran out of patience & pulled the plug

[Jester] ifly I HEARD THAT... SOMETHING ABOUT THE 19TH OF JANUARY... BUT OTHER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED SINCE THEN... BONDS HAVE CLOSED... AND SOME OTHER THINGS THAT ARE OBVIOUS BUT APPARENTLY ARE NOT BEING CONSIDERED BY THEM... WHATEVER... I AM NOT CONCERNED YET...

[PollyP] Jester, I get that, sometimes it's clearer than others for me. So many moving parts

[mentoredlife] Jester, Late January you were feeling pretty good about where we were at in the process. What's your feeling now?

[Jester] I AM AWARE THE 19TH WAS A WINDOW DATE... AND NOW THE 17-19TH OF THIS MONTH ARE ANOTHER WINDOW DATE....
THE 19TH IS THE CHINESE NEW YEAR... WHO KNOWS... IT IS WHAT IT IS...

[ifly] Jester I wasn't concerned by owon article. Too much positive things happening

[Jester] ifly THE BAD GUYS ARE NOT GOING TO THE HAGUE.. THAT IS THE STUPIDEST THING I READ.... THEY ARE TOO POWERFUL...

[Jester] YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THE CHINESE ARE GOING TO WALK AWAY FROM THE PRIZE? THEY COME OUT SMELLING LIKE A ROSE WHEN ALL THIS GOES DOWN... OKAY THE SCHEDULE IS NOT GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN.... HASN'T EVERYONE TALKED ABOUT THEM BEING THE LONG VIEW PEEPS? I DO NOT THINK THEY WILL BAIL OUT....

[Jester] BUT... I AM AWARE THERE IS A PLAN B FOR THAT TOO... HAHAHAHAHA

[MotoXR] Jester Plan B's Plan B plan is it letting the US drop out to a 3rd world country?

[ifly] Jester at this point I'm more interested in HOW the Republic will come back than the rv- rv will happen when it happens- and how the power of the bad guys will be neutralized

[Jester] ifly I HAVE POSTED ABOUT THAT A LOT... WILL NOT BE A SUDDEN CHANGE... NEUTRALIZED IS PROBABLY THE WRONG WORD... IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO UNDO WHAT HAS BEEN DONE... BUT THAT IS HOW IT WILL GO....

[ifly] Must have been edited out during the time I only followed on Recaps

[Jester] THE UNWINDING OF THE LEGAL PROCEDURES WILL TAKE SOME TIME... BUT IT CAN BE DONE... THE CHARTER OF THE FED CAN BE REVOKED BY ONE SIMPLE VOTE IN CONGRESS... THAT IS THE WAY IT WORKS....

[Jester] ifly WE HAVE A FORUM... THE UNEDITED POSTS ARE PUT IN THERE WITH GREAT CARE BY PATIENCE AND SHE IS CAREFUL TO NOT CENSOR ANYTHING... I SUGGEST YOU TRY THAT IF YOU LIKE TO KEEP UP.... RECAPS CENSORS THINGS THEY DO NOT FEEL ARE APPROPRIATE FOR THE SHEEPLE....

[Jester] AND EVEN THEN THEY PUT A SILLY DISCLAIMER ON SOME OF IT... LIKE I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH AN OPINION... YOU'D THINK THEY WOULD PUT A DISCLAIMER ON xxx FOR ALL THE TIMES HE HAS BEEN RIGHT.... ROFLMAO...

[Jester] YOU GUYS MIGHT TAKE A LESSON FROM HISTORY AND REALIZE THAT WHEN ANYONE IS CENSORED AND DISCLAIMED IN THE PAST... IT WAS TO SUPPRESS THE TRUTH FOR WHATEVER REASONS THEY WOULD LIKE IT SUPPRESSED....

[Jester] NOW SAME THING ON RECAPS... YOU THINK THEY HAVE AN AGENDA? OTHERWISE WHY NOT LET IT GO OUT RIGHT LIKE ALL THE OTHER CRAP....

[Jester] OK... OFF MY SOAP BOX...

[Jester] ifly WE HAVE A FORUM... THE UNEDITED POSTS ARE PUT IN THERE WITH GREAT CARE BY PATIENCE AND SHE IS CAREFUL TO NOT CENSOR ANYTHING... I SUGGEST YOU TRY THAT IF YOU LIKE TO KEEP UP....

[ [Jester] ifly IF YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AND KEEP UP I SUGGEST YOU GO TO THE FORUM....

[Jester] SO MUCH FOR THAT...

[LucKyB] Jester how many lives will that one simple vote cost .. Regan voiced it and got a bullet and executive order 11110 got JFK a bullet

[Jester] LucKyB I HATE TO TELL YOU THIS BUT YOU ARE INCORRECT ABOUT THE EO THAT JFK WROTE.. THAT IS A COMMON MISTAKE... HOWEVER ALL THAT EO DID WAS ALLOW THE SEC OF TREASURY MAKE THE DECISION TO PRINT THE MONEY... IT WAS NOT WHAT SOME SAY....

[Jester] THAT IS NOT WHAT GOT HIM KILLED....

[ifly] But I know some US Notes were printed cuz I had one

[PollyP] CIA

[Jester] ifly NO DOUBT... IS A FACT... BUT STILL NOT THE REASON ALL THE CONSPIRACY GUYS WILL LIKE YOU TO THINK....

[Jester] I AM NOT GOING INTO THIS DISCUSSION TONIGHT... WE HAVE HAD IT TOO MANY TIMES BEFORE... HAHAHAHAHA

[Jester] ANYTHING ELSE ON YOUR MINDS? OTHERWISE I WILL LET PATIENCE WRAP THINGS UP....

[pokerbrat] Jester what is going on with the meeting in Russia?

[pokerbrat] With MERKEL and Putin and the French president

[Jester] pokerbrat A LITTLE BIGGER CLUE WILL BE NEEDED... HAHAHAHAHA

[Hannah] Jester Nothing in particular. Just hoping you've had a good day.

[Jester] Hannah ALL DAYS ARE GOOD... EACH ONE IS A GIFT THAT YOU MUST MAKE THE MOST OF... SO I TRY TO...

[Hannah] Jester Perfect answer. I believe that too

[SoldierofChrist] Jester I was looking at an article in The Brics post where Putin is meeting with Merkel that could be interesting

[Jester] SoldierofChrist THAT ARTICLE IS PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY... NOT MUCH THERE TO ADD UNLESS THERE IS SOME UNDER THE RADAR SUBJECTS NOT MENTIONED...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester what is your thoughts on that   http://thebricspost.com/moscow-prepares-for-merkel-hollande-arrival-talks-with-putin/#.VNRBm2fwtMt

[SoldierofChrist] Jester even bigger is that they are working on a truce with Ukraine, I think Russia has done a stellar job working around US antics

[SoldierofChrist] Jester very true it is self explanatory, but thought there was more to the motives like putting a huge damper on Obooboo plans and bringing things to light. Almost like a checkmate or I may just be thinking too much into it lol

[Jmk47] Jester your take on Jordan

[Jester] Jmk47 WHAT ABOUT THEM?

[Jmk47] Feeling us not helping

[Jmk47] Jester us said not bombing in Iraq but Jordan said they are

[Jester] Jmk47 JORDAN DIDN'T LIKE WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE PILOT... THEY RETALIATED IN SYRIA... NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN BUT THAT IS WHAT I SEE IS GOING ON....

[Jester] THE US SPINS THE NEWS FOR THEIR OWN USE.... I DO NOT BELIEVE THEM ANY MORE... IT IS WHAT IT IS... THEY LIE AND SPIN THINGS FOR THEIR OWN USE..

[Jmk47] Jester they are hitting Isis in Iraq also and feeling us not helping

[Jester] Jmk47 AND? THE US IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ISIS... THAT HAS BEEN KNOWN FOR A WHILE... THE US IS LIKELY TO COVER THEIR BUTTS IF THEY CAN... I DO NOT THINK THEY ARE DOING EVERYTHING THAT COULD BE DONE TO ALLEVIATE THE ISSUE... OR IT WOULD BE OVER ALREADY....

[Jester] IT IS IN THEIR BEST INTEREST TO LET THEM RUN AROUND KILLING PEOPLE TO KEEP THE DISTRACTION MOVING FORWARD...

[Jester] Jmk47 IF IT IS NOT IN THEIR BEST INTEREST THEY WILL NOT BE THERE... JUST HISTORY...

[ifly] Jmk47 just like all the talk of human rights abuses IF the target nation has value- but no intervention in human rights abuse if there's no strategic or monetary value

[dinarrocks] Jester I would like to know if there is a parallel between: 1) our govt vs. the behind the scenes "republic" and 2) the Chinese govt. vs. the "Chinese elders"

[Jester] dinarrocks NOT SURE THAT IS REALLY THE SCENARIO... MORE LIKE... US GOOD GUYS VS BAD GUYS... AND THE RELATIONSHIP OF EACH WITH CHINA... I DO NOT THINK CHINA IS FRACTURED THE WAY THE US IS...

[dinarrocks] Jester I guess I was wondering if the Chinese govt. and Chinese elders are on the same wave length?

[Jester] THE ELDERS ARE GOOD GUYS... BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE TAKEOVER SYNDROME ON THE GOVERNMENT... THEY ARE WORKING TOGETHER.... MUCH DIFFERENT FROM WHAT IS GOING ON HERE IN THE US....

[dinarrocks] OK, you answered my question. Unlike our govt. the Chinese are working together.

[Jester] THAT IS MY OPINION FROM WHAT I KNOW AND SEE... BUT CHINA IS NOT MY BAG ANY MORE THAN IRAQ IS... MY THING IS THE BIG PICTURE... ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS WHAT I SEE ON THAT LEVEL... AND THE INDICATIONS ARE THE CHINESE ARE WORKING TOGETHER... OTHERWISE HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE EAST WORKING PLAN B TO BEAT HADES WHILE SETTING UP THE DEAL FOR OIL CREDITS TO TRY AND HELP THE REPUBLIC....

[ifly] That's easy. They're sick of the cabal/corp and want their big market to have a better gov and more prosperity for the sheeple who buy their stuff! Good biz!

[Jester] ifly THEY ARE BUSY TRYING TO GET A HANDLE ON THEIR EXPANDING MIDDLE CLASS...

[Jester] OK... GETTING LATE... I AM GOING TO LET THE MODS CLEAN THIS UP AND GET IT READY FOR THE FORUM...

[Jester] YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY AND I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW....

[Jester] KEEP THE FAITH EVERYONE... THINGS ARE MOVING ALONG...

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths Empty Re: Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:06 pm

Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths 58802110

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths 2805820865  Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths 2805820865  Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths 2805820865  Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths Empty Re: Jester's Thurs night Chat notes about conspiracies and distorted truths

Post by RoyBoy Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:29 pm

THE 19TH IS THE CHINESE NEW YEAR... WHO KNOWS... IT IS WHAT IT IS...   LOL ok  as some women say What ever......
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum