Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes

Go down

Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes Empty Jester 's Tuesday Night Chat Notes

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:21 am

Jester's Place:

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY TUESDAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...

[hunter35] Jester Got an interesting letter in the mail today . . . debt forgiveness . . . anyone else seeing this

[ModelWoman] hunter35 I've been getting those too

[hunter35] Jester I'm a little wary about it . . . from out of the blue this appears and has been there for years

[hunter35] Jester What's interesting is they want me to pay taxes on it

[Jester] YOU HAVE A LAWYER? HE WOULD BE THE ONE TO ASK...

[Jester] IF YOU ARE FORGIVEN A DEBT IT IS THE SAME AS INCOME... BECAUSE YOU DON'T PAY BACK WHAT SOMEONE GAVE YOU THAT THEY EXPECTED YOU TO PAY BACK... YOU OWE TAXES ON IT...

[Jester] AGAIN, I WOULD CHECK MY LAWYER BEFORE I DID ANYTHING WITH THAT...

[hunter35] Jester I will, it just took me by surprise

[pokerbrat] Jester is Greece going to be the model of how to tell the EU “nice knowing you?”

[Jester] pokerbrat WELL I BELIEVE THEY WILL BE...WHAT IS THE EU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? THEY HAVE TO HAVE THE ECONOMY... I THINK GREECE IS IN THE CATBIRD SEAT...

[pokerbrat] Jester big time cat bird seat. Almost a no lose situation. Russia needs them for agricultural and a pipeline will go through Greece.

[dinarrocks] Jester With Germany, possibly being next to leave the EU?

[dinarrocks] Jester What would you say is the role of the "Chinese elders" in this process? Are they "funding" the RV, as I have heard?

[SoldierofChrist] Jester we are seeing China continuing to back Russia and o continuing to try to cause war, should we be worried that he would be successful in his endeavor or that congress would back him in supplying Ukraine with weapons

[Jester] WE ARE ON THE EU...

[dinarrocks] Jester With Germany, possibly being next to leave the EU?

[Jester] dinarrocks THAT IS A DISTINCT POSSIBILITY AND IS BEING PREDICTED BY SOME PRETTY SMART PEOPLE... IN ADDITION TO INDICATIONS OF IT..

[dinarrocks] Jester If Germany goes, is that the straw that breaks the dollar, or will more countries have to leave first?

[Jester] dinarrocks THE DOLLAR? IT WILL BREAK THE EURO...

[dinarrocks] Jester Yes, but ultimately, isn't this supposed to be all part of Plan B? Am I confused?

[dinarrocks] Aren't these countries ditching the dollar as well as the EURO?

[Jester] dinarrocks DEPENDS ON HOW YOU SEE IT... IT IS PART OF THE PLAN BUT THAT WILL NOT MESS THE DOLLAR AROUND UNLESS THEY QUIT USING IT... WHICH SOME OF THEM WILL..

[dinarrocks] Jester I was under the impression they go hand in hand, but not necessarily?

[Jester] THE EU IS A SUBSET REACTION OF WHAT IS GOING ON... BUT NOT THE CATALYST...

[Jester] SHEESH... WHY YOU GUYS WAIT SO LATE TO GET STARTED... I COULD TALK ON THIS A WHILE BUT WE DO NOT HAVE TIME LEFT TO DO IT NOW...

[dinarrocks] Jester, so IS there a catalyst?

[Jmk47] Jester what would the catalyst be

[Jester] dinarrocks LET'S MOVE ON TO SOC'S QUESTION FOR THAT... SOC... COULD YOU PLEASE PUT YOUR QUESTION IN AGAIN?

[SoldierofChrist] Jester we are seeing China continuing to back Russia and o continuing to try to cause war, should we be worried that he would be successful in his endeavor or that congress would back him in supplying Ukraine with weapons

[Jester] SoldierofChrist THANK YOU...

[Jester] THAT IS A TWO PARTER... THERE WAS A PRETTY GOOD ARTICLE THAT CAME OUT YESTERDAY... SAW IT THIS MORNING...

[Jester] HAD TO GO GRAB IT.... Chinese President says will align with Russia in global affairs

[Jester] NOW TO ME... I COULD LEAVE IT AT THAT BECAUSE I THINK IT SAYS IT ALL.... BUT....

[Jester] NEED TO MAKE A POINT..

[Jester] Even as Washington and its allies intensified their harsh rhetoric against Moscow, Chinese President Xi Jinping has vowed that Beijing will step up cooperation in global affairs with Moscow in 2015.

[Jester] Xi said China will aid Russia in preparing for the BRICS Summit in the Russian city of Ufa in July where the two nations will jointly maintain emerging economies’ interests and promote global economic governance reform.

[Jester] The leaders of five of the world’s largest emerging markets are showcasing a new $100 billion currency reserve fund and $100 development bank. The BRICS have evolved from the original term coined in 2001 by then-Goldman Sachs Group Inc. economist Jim O’Neill to describe the growing weight of the largest emerging markets in the global economy.

[Jester] NOW... THAT RIGHT THERE IS PRETTY MUCH HUGE... PEOPLE TEND TO LOSE SIGHT OF THE FACT THIS IS GOING ON IN REAL TIME...

[Jester] US President Barack Obama said in December that Russian President Vladimir Putin would not change his “nationalist, backward-looking” policy until the full force of economic sanctions against Moscow hit home.

[Jester] NOW...

[Jester] Military tensions between NATO and Moscow have escalated steadily since April, when the Black Sea peninsula of Crimea reunited with the Russian Federation following a referendum a month earlier.

[Jester] The United States accuses Russia of arming and supporting pro-Russian forces fighting in the predominantly Russian-speaking areas in eastern Ukraine. Moscow calls the accusations “groundless.”

[Jester] AND ANYONE WITH A BRAIN AND A COMPUTER THAT CAN CHECK ANYTHING BUT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IN THE US KNOWS THAT IS TRUE...

[Jester] THAT O IS LYING (AGAIN)....

[Jester] A KICKER...

[Jester] Meanwhile, on Monday, Lavrov said “cooperation between Russia and China is important for the world’s peace and stability”.

[Jester] THAT IS A PRETTY HUGE STATEMENT IN MY OPINION....

[SoldierofChrist] Jester that Article was the base for my question and thought the same what an idiot President we have

[goodtimes] Jester very huge and thank god for them

[Jester] SHOWS ME THAT THE UNIFICATION OF THE WORLD IS WHAT IS HOLDING THE PEACE... THEY ARE UNITING AGAINST THE US... SORRY.. IT IS WHAT IT IS...

[Jester] HERE IS THE ARTICLE...  http://thebricspost.com/chinese-president-says-will-align-with-russia-in-global-affairs/#.VNGkHmfwvIV

[Jester] NOW... PART 2...

[Jester] U.S. Considers Supplying Arms to Ukraine Forces, Officials Say

[Jester] WASHINGTON — With Russian-backed separatists pressing their attacks in Ukraine, NATO’s military commander, Gen. Philip M. Breedlove, now supports providing defensive weapons and equipment to Kiev’s beleaguered forces, and an array of administration and military officials appear to be edging toward that position, American officials said Sunday.

[Jester] NOW... ASK YOURSELF ONE SIMPLE QUESTION...

[Jester] WHY IN THE HECK ARE WE EVEN FOOLING AROUND IN THIS MESS?

[Jester] WHAT IN THE WORLD MAKE THE US GOVERNMENT THINK THEY DESERVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE SIDES IN THIS?

[LuCKyB] because the world bank is upset that Russia dumped them

[pokerbrat] No good freaking reason!!!

[Jester] President Obama has made no decisions on providing such lethal assistance. But after a series of striking reversals that Ukraine’s forces have suffered in recent weeks, the Obama administration is taking a fresh look at the question of military aid.

[dinarrocks] For control

[Jester] HECK I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO CRAM THE REST OF THIS IN... HAHAHA....

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/02/world/us-taking-a-fresh-look-at-arming-kiev-forces.html?_r=2

[Jester] THEY ARE BLAMING RUSSIA FOR THINGS THAT ARE NOT HAPPENING TO GET AWAY WITH DOING WHAT THEY LIKE TO DO....

[SoldierofChrist] Jester The US is clearly the issue

[Jester] SoldierofChrist AND THE BOTTOM LINE EVERYONE FORGETS... THE US STARTED THE WHOLE MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE BY MESSING AROUND WITH BACKING POLITICAL PARTIES IN THE UKRAINE...

[dinarrocks] Jester Is it just O or is Congress aligning with him too?

[Jester] SPENT SOME 5 BILLION OF OUR TAX MONEY TO START A DANG WAR... MAKES ME LIKE TO SPIT...

[Jester] NOW THE WAR WAS THE RESULT OF THE MEDDLING THE US WAS DOING... NOT THE PURPOSE... BUT THE PEOPLE OVER THERE CAN IN NO WAY BE CALLED SHEEPLE... THEY ROSE UP AGAINST THE PARTY BEING BACKED BY THE US... THAT IS WHAT STARTED THE WHOLE THING...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester and I applause them for that

[Hoosier Girl] Now the US Sheeple need to wake up!

[Jester] THE US MISTOOK THE PEOPLE FOR SHEEPLE LIKE WE HAVE HERE IN THE US...

[dinarrocks] Puts us to shame!

[SoldierofChrist] Jester mentally the US has taken the freedom of the people

[Jester] IF OUR SHEEPLE EVER WOKE UP AND REALIZED WHAT WAS REALLY GOING ON THEY SHOULD BE RAISING HADES...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester that why im willing to stay here and help to get the Republic established but its only so long until we will all get tired of this

[pokerbrat] Jester they forgot those people don't watch CNN all day

[Jester] WELL.... WE ARE OUT OF TIME... AND I DID NOT GET TO ALL THE QUESTIONS.... SORRY...

[Jester] THINK OF COMING IN A LITTLE EARLIER... I WAS HERE OVER 2 HOURS AGO....

[Jester] SEE YOU TOMORROW EVENING... TAKE IT EASY...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum