Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval

Go down

House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval Empty House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:55 am

House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval 14807

House of Representatives

A parliamentary source said early Monday, sending the federal budget to the parliament presidency Act for the purpose of endorsing it.
The source told "tomorrow Press", "The House of Representatives sent today, the federal budget for 2015 to the Presidency of the Republic for the purpose of validation."

The source, who requested anonymity, said, "In the absence of the presidential endorsement of the law within 15 days, the budget Tapetr validated."
And the voice of the House of Representatives, January 29th 2015, the draft federal budget for the current year worth in excess of Al119 trillion dinars and a deficit of about 25 trillion, while assuring Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, after the vote, that Iraq has not seen since 2003 to pass the federal budget bill during the month one, praising the efforts of the Council in approval, while the prime minister said Haider Abadi, the law was passed accomplishment executive and legislative authorities of.

2015-02-02

http://goo.gl/TNJy2B

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval Empty Re: House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:56 am

Parliament sends the budget to the Presidency for approval

Monday, February 2, 2015 13:13

House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval NB-123716-635584694180705668

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
announced the House of Representatives decision Imad Youkhana , on Monday, sending the parliament of the Federal Budget Law to the Presidency of the Republic for the purpose of endorsing it. He said Youkhana in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "The House of Representatives sent today, the federal budget for 2015 to the Presidency Republic for the purpose of validation. " He added Youkhana that "in the absence of the presidential endorsement of the law within 15 days, the budget Tapetr validated."

And the voice of the House of Representatives, on Thursday, (January 29, 2015), the draft federal budget for the current year worth in excess of Al119 trillion dinars and a deficit of about 25 trillion, while assuring Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, after the vote, thatIraq has not seen since 2003 to pass the budget law Federal within one month, praising the efforts of the Council in approval, while the prime minister said Haider Abadi, the law was passed the executive and legislative achievement of the two authorities.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval Empty Re: House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:57 am

Budget to the Presidency for approval

House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval 34572

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: the House of Representatives announced the decision Imad Youkhana, on Monday, sending the parliament of the Federal budget bill to the Presidency of the Republic for the purpose of endorsing it.
Youkhana said that "the House of Representatives sent today, the federal budget for 2015 to the Presidency of the Republic for the purpose of validation."
Youkhana, adding that "in the absence of the Presidency of the Republic's ratification of the law within 15 days, the budget Tapetr validated."
And the voice of the House of Representatives, on Thursday, (January 29, 2015), the draft federal budget for the current year worth in excess of Al119 trillion dinars and a deficit of about 25 trillion, while assuring Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, after the vote, that Iraq has not seen since 2003 to pass the budget law Federal within one month, praising the efforts of the Council in approval, while the prime minister said Haider Abadi, the law was passed the executive and legislative achievement of the two authorities.

http://translate.goo...iw=1024&bih=643

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:58 am

Parliament rapporteur: send the budget to the Presidency for approval

Monday, February 2, 2015 13:51

House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval B_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_1873_1a7bd766573a24b2551ee812542b8527

[Baghdad-where]

Announced the decision of the House of Representatives on Monday Imad Youkhana send financial budget bill for 2015 to the Presidency for approval.

He said Youkhana told all of Iraq [where] that "after sent to the Presidency of the Republic and within 15 days she would take the budget certified by the date they were sent by the House of Representatives."

And that "if there were observations and modifications may see the presidency in the budget and considers it a violation of the Constitution or violation of the law may bring them back before ratification to the parliament to be adjusted, but if not shown any note or did not sign it within 15 days, she would take the budget validated."

The House of Representatives has approved on Thursday the federal budget for fiscal year 2015 of $ 119 trillion dinars towards $ 105 billion and a deficit of 25 trillion Danar.anthy 2

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:59 am

A delegation from the region, headed by Nechirvan visit Baghdad soon to discuss oil deal after approving the budget

Monday, February 2, 2015 11:49

House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval B_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_1873_8c3d3339c05aa6a116071c93b0016f3c

[Baghdad-where]

The Deputy for the Kurdistan Alliance bloc, said on Monday that a delegation from the Kurdistan region of Iraq, headed by Prime provincial government Barzani to visit Baghdad soon.

Kawa said Muhammad told all of Iraq [where] that "Barzani will discuss during his visit, with the federal government, the problems existing between the parties with respect to the oil agreement signed between Baghdad and Erbil, especially after the adoption of the budget in 2015".
He said the oil and energy parliamentary member of the "oil and gas law is one of the important laws and the lack of it is a legal vacuum for oil policy in Iraq," noting that "this law comes to regulate the relationship between Erbil and Baghdad and the federal government in the governorates of oil-producing requiring the House of Representatives in this session legislation mentioned law. "

Mohammed said that "put the oil and gas law is not Barzani mission during his visit to Baghdad, but by the House of Representatives."

The governments in Baghdad and Erbil, announced on the second of December last to reach an agreement in relation to oil exports and the region's share of the budget.

The agreement included the export of the Kurdistan region 250 000 barrels per day through Turkey's Ceyhan line with the export of 300 000 barrels of the province of Kirkuk fields through the same line, and delivery of their revenues to the federal government, which agreed to turn the Kurdish Peshmerga forces paying salaries as part of the Iraqi security system.

The House of Representatives has approved on Thursday the federal budget for fiscal year 2015 of $ 119 trillion dinars towards $ 105 billion and a deficit of 25 trillion Danar.anthy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:02 am

2015 budget to the Presidency for approval within 15 days

House of Representatives sends the current year budget for the presidency for approval Iraq_presidental_logo_02102012

Baghdad-Iraq Press -2 February: the House of Representatives announced the decision Imad Youkhana, Monday, sending the parliament of the Federal budget bill to the Presidency of the Republic for the purpose of endorsing it.

Youkhana said in a press statement, "The House of Representatives sent today, the federal budget for 2015 to the Presidency of the Republic for the purpose of validation."

Youkhana, adding that "in the absence of the Presidency of the Republic's ratification of the law within 15 days, the budget Tapetr validated."

And the voice of the House of Representatives in the 29th of January last on the draft federal budget law for 2015 worth in excess of Al119 trillion dinars and a deficit of about 25 trillion. Ended (1)

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:03 am

Send the announcement of the budget in 2015 for the presidency for approval

02-02-2015 12:36 PM

Free -

Announced the House of Representatives decision Imad Youkhana, Monday, sending the parliament of the Federal Budget Law to the Presidency of the Republic for the purpose of endorsing it. He said Youkhana in a press statement, said that the 'House of Representatives sent today, the federal budget for 2015 to the Presidency of the Republic for the purpose of validation. "He added, Youkhana told Alsumaria News that 'in the absence of the presidential endorsement of the law within 15 days, the budget Tapetr certified'. The voice of the House of Representatives on Thursday (January 29, 2015), the draft federal budget for the current year worth in excess of Al119 trillion dinars and a deficit of about 25 trillion, while assuring Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, after the vote, that Iraq has not seen since 2003 to pass the federal budget bill within one month, praising the efforts of the Council in approval, while Prime Minister considered Haider Abadi, the law was passed accomplishment executive authorities of and legislative.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum