Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st

2 posters

Go down

Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st Empty Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:36 pm

Arthur  Yesterday was a huge media blitz in Iraq.  Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st.  But just as there is an opposing counter speech to a Presidents state of the union address, such is the case with Maliki's State of Law coalition using whats left of their moribund political and media power to constantly sow seeds of doubt and tribal mistrust in Abadi's government especially in regards to any HCL progress every step of the way which has caused delays up until now but is now only a nuisance and not able to affect the outcome any longer...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st Empty Re: Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:50 pm

Yep .. and what will your excuse be February 2nd? Or will you just ignore this little prognostication?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st 2805820865  Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st 2805820865  Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st 2805820865  Arthur says that Jabouri and several other respected statesmen went on record to assure citizens that this would all be done no later than Sunday, Feb.1st 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum