Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army

Go down

Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army Empty Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army

Post by Cascadian Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:10 pm

FALLUJAH, Iraq – Ten civilians were killed in Iraqi army shelling of Islamic State (ISIS) bases in the city of Fallujah, a Rudaw reporter there said.

He said the Iraqi army shelled the areas of Jollan and Zubat in Fallujah with artillery and mortars, and that the bombing continued all night.

Fallujah has been under ISIS control since last summer, and besieged by the Iraqi army, which has been frequently shelling the city to weaken the militants.

Residents have complained of indiscriminate bombing by the army, and thousands have fled Fallujah for the northern Kurdistan Region.

According to Colonel Faruq Al-Joukhaifi, director of police in the Hadithah district of Fallujah, “fighter jets shelled ISIS bases in the village of Alsous in southern Hadithah, killing ISIS military commander Abu-Anas al-Samarai and several of his guards.

Sources say that Samarai had served as an officer in the Iraq army and was arrested in 2006 by US forces in Iraq. He was released in 2011, when American troops withdrew from Iraq. 

Samarai joined ISIS after the group’s emergence in Iraq and was chosen as the governor (wali) of Anbar. He has been accused of the mass murder of the Abu-Alnamr tribe

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army Empty Re: Now THIS sounds about right for the Iraqi Army

Post by Cascadian Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:11 pm

Blindly fire from a distance (so they don't get shot at) and ultimately only kill civilians.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the vaunted Iraq army!

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum