Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box

5 posters

Go down

Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box Empty Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box

Post by Cascadian Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:47 pm

931 caller:  I messed up my PayPal account, so I’m glad you  cashed my check!

Tony:  The PO Box is not meant for donations. Please use PayPal if you can.  I haven’t got around to depositing most checks that come in.  We appreciate the thought, but the PO Box was really set up for the letters and stories we are collecting.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box Empty Re: Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box

Post by Cascadian Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:48 pm

I suspect the real motivation is to keep the postal inspectors away from him.  That would just be one more investigating agency to snoop around and potentially lead to an arrest.

Mail fraud is its own crime

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box Empty Re: Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box

Post by chilimama Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:06 pm

THAT CALLER HAD SENT 100 BUCKS. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:19 pm

Here's the exchange between the caller & Tony/DC(She also wanted to know if this was really going to happen and if it wasn't would Tony let her know so she could sell it back.  Of course she was assured it was going to):

T:  Hi!  Good morning.

C:  I...I’m great!  I cannot believe I finally made it, and the only reason I finally made it is I did not know how to raise my hand, and finally someone I think last week told me how to raise my hand.  And when I raised my hand I saw, I, if I had listened to the options they would’ve told me.  Anyway, I felt foolish.  I felt totally foolish.  All this time I’ve been on the calls...

DC:  That’s all right.

C:  ...fourteen, fifteen, sixteen hours and you never called on me, and I realized I didn’t know how to raise my hand!  And a couple months ago I sent you a check for a hundred dollars because you finally gave me a, a post office box number, and I thought well why didn’t I ask Tony to just tell me how to raise my hand?  But I forgot to do that.  Anyway, I had a question....

T:  Well, you know what?  Hold on, hold on for a second, ‘cause I’m glad you brought that up, ‘cause I know it’s a question.  Guys, the post office box is actually for the letters, ‘cause we wanted the letters, we wanted the letters for the book, we wanted the letters for history, everything else, and actually I know a lot of people are concerned ‘cause they’re askin’ Pam how come I haven’t cashed their checks, ‘cause I haven’t cashed a lot of the, the checks that we got because that really wasn’t the purpose of it wasn’t for that, and some have, some do, and some just...I don’t know, even at this close point I’m just being perfectly honest with you guys, I just think we’re so, so close I, I...I haven’t been doing it, that’s why.  People have been sending it and I just haven’t, I just been holdin’ on to ‘em.  Not that I won’t ever, no, and I probably won’t, but just so we don’t keep gettin’ it, yes I am gettin’ them, I’m just stacking ‘em up on the desk here just so you know.  All right, go ahead, so I just wanted to answer that question.

C:  Well you did cash my check.  I, I didn’t think you were going to, ‘cause it took so long, but you did cash it so I was thrilled, ‘cause I’ve been wanting to donate but I cannot, I’ve messed up my PayPal account, because I don’t have that kind of experience, whatever.  I can’t get my pay, PayPal to work that, or I would’ve donated earlier.  But anyway, I have some questions.  First I’ll let you know that I’m totally into this big time.  I forget how many people you have said or have over ten million dinar, but I’m one of those, and if the...

DC:  Wow!

T:  Congratulations!

C:  ...of the dong come, if the dong comes in over a dollar, I don’t need my dinar.

T:  Okay, then!

DC:  You can send it my way then!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:31 pm

And here we have another fine example of the caliber of the average Tonyphile ... 'nuff said.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box 2805820865  Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box 2805820865  Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box 2805820865  Tony doesn't want you to donate via the PO Box 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:06 pm

"just stacking them on the desk." Wow, I guess until it is worth while to go and cash them. But, not that it will ever come to this, but also a nice paper trail. I wonder who signs the back of the checks?  Paying to get called on, heck of a way to raise your hand. DUH!
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum