Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester Chat - Choosing sides I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester Chat - Choosing sides

2 posters

Go down

Jester Chat - Choosing sides Empty Jester Chat - Choosing sides

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:35 am

Jester's Place:

[Jester] HI YA AND HAPPY HUMP DAY... LOL

[SoldierofChrist] Jester how long can it take to clean house of bad guys, will the collapse of the dollar take care of that completely

[Jester] SoldierofChrist THERE WILL ALWAYS BE BAD GUYS... THE PROBLEM IS THEY ARE TREMENDOUSLY POWERFUL... AND HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOREVER... IT IS NOT LIKE TRYING TO REPLACE A LIGHT BULB...

[Jester] IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME... BUT YOU CANNOT HOPE TO SEE THAT PART HAPPEN... ALL THIS BS ABOUT THE ARRESTS AND THAT OTHER STUFF HAS NEVER PANNED OUT...

[Jester] BEST THING I FOUND TODAY OUT OF ABOUT A GAZILLION GOOD ARTICLES...

[Jester] HARD ON THE HEELS OF DROPPING THE CAP TO THE EURO THE SWISS TIP THEIR HAND... IN MY OPINION ANYWAY...

[Jester] China, Switzerland to announce offshore yuan trading center in Zurich

[Jester] As China takes it currency global, Zurich is set to become a center for yuan trading in Europe with Chinese and Swiss officials poised to sign a financial deal on Wednesday.

[Jester] “A memorandum of understanding will be signed between the central banks of the two countries during Chinese Premier Li Keqiang’s visit to Switzerland. It is an important step in the internationalization of the RMB, especially in Europe,” a government official was quoted by Chinese news agency Xinhua.

[Jester] Switzerland is basing its push for the offshore yuan business on the country’s close ties with China, one of the nation’s biggest trading partner. Switzerland is the first country among the world’s top 20 to have a free trade agreement with China.

[Jester] Switzerland is basing its push for the offshore yuan business on the country’s close ties with China, one of the nation’s biggest trading partner. Switzerland is the first country among the world’s top 20 to have a free trade agreement with China.

[diditrvyeet] Jester wow that had to be in the works for awhile

[Jester] diditrvyeet FUNNY YOU SHOULD ASK... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] The Chinese and Swiss central banks already signed a bilateral currency swap agreement worth 150 billion yuan (24 billion dollars), in July last year.

[Jester] Under the deal to be signed on Wednesday, China will give Switzerland a quota of 50 billion yuan (about $8 billion), under its Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (QFII) scheme to support the establishment of the Zurich offshore RMB market.

[Jester] The first branch of a Chinese bank will be set up in the Swiss financial hub for future RMB clearance after it gets approval from regulators of both sides.

[Jester] China is promoting the use of its currency as an alternative to the dollar in global trade and finance and more and more nations now want to capture the fast-growing market for offshore trade in yuan, also known as the renminbi.

[Jester] The Chinese currency is already traded directly against the US dollar, the euro, the Japanese yen, the British pound, the Aussie and New Zealand dollars, Russia’s rouble, the Singapore dollar and Malaysia’s ringgit. Yuan settlement in trade surging from 2.06 trillion yuan in 2012 to 3.01 trillion yuan in 2013 worldwide.

[Jester] ARTICLE HERE... http://thebricspost.com/china-switzerland-to-announce-offshore-yuan-trading-center-in-zurich/#.VMBzCSvF98F

[Jester] SO... AS diditrvyeet POINTS OUT... THIS DID NOT HAPPEN OVER THE WEEKEND... IT HAS BEEN PLANNED...

[diditrvyeet] Jester another piece of the puzzle for the doom of USD

[Jester] AND YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU LIKE... BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT WHILE THIS IS LIKELY THE FIRST DEFECTION FROM THE WEST TO THE EAST IN EUROPE... I DO NOT THINK IT LIKELY TO BE THE LAST....

[Jester] WELL UNDERWAY... THE CARDS ARE BEING PLAYED.... THE CHOOSING OF SIDES HAS NOW COMMENCED....

[diditrvyeet] which country is next?

[Jester] I AM GUESSING THAT PART OF THE PROBLEM IS THE US HAS A LOT OF THEIR GOLD... ALLEGEDLY... THERE IS A LOT OF SPECULATION ABOUT WHY THE US CANNOT REPATRIATE SOME THAT HAVE ASKED... AND WHY THEY HAVE TO MELT IT DOWN TO SEND IT BACK... LIKE MAYBE IT IS NOT THE SAME GOLD OR SOMETHING... SHEESH.... WHAT GIVES...??? THE US WOULD NEVER STEAL ANYONE'S GOLD....

[alfonse] Maybe they have to coat the Tungsten ?

[Jester] HERE IS ANOTHER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT THAT I READ TODAY... PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID... THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH GOLD PRODUCTION EACH YEAR.... SO HOW IN THE HECK IS EVERYONE ABLE TO BUY MORE GOLD THAN THE PRODUCTION PRODUCES????

[Jester] JUST SAYING..

[Jester] THAT MIGHT EXPLAIN THE US RELUCTANCE TO GIVE THE GOLD BACK.... OR LET THE OWNERS EVEN LOOK AT IT TO MAKE SURE IT IS THERE... SECURITY REASONS AND ALL... GO FIGURE... HAHAHAHA

[diditrvyeet] Jester okay, at the risk of sounding so stupid, why have other countries let the US hold their gold for so long?

[Jester] diditrvyeet LET? I THINK THEY LIKED TO HAVE IT BACK FOR A WHILE NOW...

[diditrvyeet] Jester why did we have it to begin with? That has been bugging me.

[Jester] THE ORIGINAL REASON WAS SECURITY... GOLD HELD IN THE STRONGEST NATIONS VAULTS AND ALL THAT... DIDN'T EXPECT THE PEOPLE YOU TRUSTED TO STEAL IT...

[Hoosier Girl] Got to be careful you you trust!

[diditrvyeet] as a citizen of another country that would not have set well with me

[Jester] IF YOU HAD GOLD THAT O WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR WOULD YOU NOT LIKE TO HAVE IT BACK?

[diditrvyeet] Jester indeed a long time ago

[alfonse] Jester No comment

[alfonse] A 2012 article on "Salted" Gold   http://www.businessinsider.com/tungsten-filled-gold-bars-found-in-new-york-2012-9

[mentoredlife] Jester, I shared this earlier before you were in. Mike Maloney talks about the SNB move is just the first ripple in a tidal wave of events to come. Have you seen it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnRX4LOORkQ&feature=youtu.be

[mentoredlife] Jester, he mentions a few other currencies (Yuan) that are also currently pegged to the USD that might cut their ties. Are those dominoes you expect to fall?

[Jester] mentoredlife NO I HAVEN'T... I CAN BARELY KEEP UP WITH THE BIG RAGS... I JUST DON'T HAVE TIME TO GET OUT TO THE NICHES....

[Jester] mentoredlife I’VE BEEN SAYING FOR SOME TIME THAT THE USD IS ON THE WAY OUT... EVEN BEFORE ALL THIS STARTED AND NO ONE WAS LISTENING OR THOUGHT I WAS OFF THE WALL FOR SAYING IT I SAID THAT IF THE US DID NOT GET THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR BUTTS IT WOULD GO THIS WAY... AND NOW THEY WILL ALL ABANDON THE DOLLAR... IT IS WHAT IT IS...

[oxglove] Jester the Bank of Canada just dropped their rate today from 1.0% to .75% oil prices dropping and in one week the exchange rate to USD has jumped almost 5% to $1.23+

[mentoredlife] Thanks Jester, and yes we've been listening. Just wondering if any of the other nations currently pegged were dominoes you were expecting to fall.

[Jester] mentoredlife I EXPECT THEM ALL TO FALL IF THIS KEEP GOING THE WAY IT IS GOING...

[Jester] HOW MANY SHOTS ACROSS THE BOW CAN ONE COUNTRY IGNORE?

[PollyP] Jester, many apparently when they are deaf and dumb

[mentoredlife] Jester, can you elaborate on what some of those other dominoes might be to fall next?

[PollyP] Jester, many apparently when they are deaf and dumb

[Jester] mentoredlife I THINK JAPAN IS ON THE FENCE... GERMANY IS ON THE FENCE...

[Jester] HECK... ALMOST EVERYONE IS ON THE FENCE THEY ARE JUST TO CHICKEN TO CHOOSE SIDES...

[mentoredlife] Jester, can we help them off the fence somehow?

[Jester] IT IS LIKE BEING ON THE PLAYGROUND WATCHING THE BULLY ON ONE SIDE (WITH HIS HEAD UP HIS BUTT)... AND THE OTHER KIDS STARTING TO NOTICE WHERE THE HEAD IS AND PLOTTING TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HIM....

THEY ARE TRYING TO DECIDE IF THEY ARE SURE THE HEAD WILL REMAIN IN THE DARK WHILE THEY JOIN THE OTHER SIDE TO TAKE A PART IN THE BUTT WHOOPING... HAHAHAHAHA

[Jester] OK PATIENCE... LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE RUN OUT OF QUESTIONS... IF YOU LIKE TO WRAP IT UP PLEASE HAVE AT IT...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester Chat - Choosing sides Empty Re: Jester Chat - Choosing sides

Post by Cascadian Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:09 pm

Whatever Chester

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down