Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester's does some math  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester's does some math

3 posters

Go down

Jester's does some math  Empty Jester's does some math

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:24 am

Jester's Place:

[Jester] SO HOW ARE ALL YOU GUYS TONIGHT?

[SoldierofChrist] Jester THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE OUT THERE SAYING THAT IRAQ IS CAPABLE OF CAPITALIZING ALL THE DINAR BY VIRTUE OF THEIR BACKING IN THE CBI... DO THE MATH... THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING ELSE OR THAT MATH SIMPLY DOES NOT WORK WITH THE AMOUNT OF DINAR KNOWN TO BE ON THE STREET... BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY FOR LATER...

[Jester] YOU CAN ALL HELP WITH THE MATH... BECAUSE I AM DOING THIS ON THE FLY.

[Jester] SO IN THE PAST FEW DAYS THE IRAQ WATCHERS HAVE BEEN REPORTING THAT IRAQ CBI IS ALL STABILIZED AT 150% CURRENCY RESERVES OF I THINK IT WAS 76.5 BILLION...

[Jester] ANYONE REMEMBER THAT THAT CAN SAY WHETHER THAT IS CORRECT OR NOT....???

[Jester] OR MAYBE YOU DIDN'T READ IT AND I HAVE TO GO FIND IT BEFORE WE GO ANY FURTHER... HAHAHAHAH

[SoldierofChrist] Jester I honestly don’t remember that one

[Jester] SoldierofChrist WELL A LOT OF THE IRAQ WATCHERS ARE USING IT FROM THE IRAQ NEWS TO PROVE THEIR POINT THAT ALL IS WELL AND READY...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester ok I see.... lol Ive done a bad job following Iraq lol

[Jester] SoldierofChrist I THOUGHT ALL YOU GUYS PROBABLY AT LEAST READ RECAPS... BUT APPARENTLY NO ONE REMEMBERS THE ARTICLE FROM A COUPLE DAYS AGO... I HAD IT ALL QUEUED UP ONE NIGHT A FEW DAYS AGO AND NO ONE WAS INTERESTED SO I LET IT GO AND NOW I CAN'T FIND IT... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] OK FINALLY....

[Jester] "The Central Bank of Iraq, Sunday, that the bank reserves is one of the best reserves in the world, and while he noted covers currency and a half times...", "the Bank maintains the largest rates of good reserves of hard currency in the world compared to the money supply," thats Ali Alak governor of the CBI telling all of the media that they can cover all the hard currency one and a half times! Iraq has it covered at 150%. The Iraqi Central Bank announced in October 2013 for the arrival of the size of its reserves of hard currency to 76 billion and $ 500 million, noting that "it is the highest rate of the Bank of the currency in the history of Iraq". *hallelujah* they can support a nice healthy rate.

[Jester] OK LET'S DO SOME SIMPLE MATH... AND UNLESS I AM MISSING SOMETHING BASIC IT GOES LIKE THIS...

[Jester] OK GOOD AT 76.5 BILLION FOR 150% OF THE HARD CURRENCY... RIGHT?

[goodtimes] yep

[SoldierofChrist] Jester right

[Jester] OK... SO... 76.5 BILLION DIVIDED BY 1.5 = 50 BILLION... RIGHT?

[Jester] THAT IS THE 100% NUMBER... JUST GETTING BEARINGS HERE....

[SoldierofChrist] 51 right

[Jester] SO... IF I READ THIS RIGHT THEY ARE PREPARED TO COVER 50 BILLION WORTH OF DINAR IN THE BUY BACK? AM I READING IT RIGHT?

[Truth] Jester hmmm

[SoldierofChrist] Jester ok thats what I got and it doesnt make sense lol

[Jester] THIS IS AN INTERACTIVE CHAT PEEPS... CHIME IN... BECAUSE IT DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THEY ARE GOING TO BUY BACK TRILLIONS OF DINAR WITH THAT NUMBER..

[goodtimes] Jester thinking hhmmmm

[Jester] LETS PUT THE THING IN AGAIN TO SEE IF WE ARE MISSING SOMETHING OK?

[Jester] "The Central Bank of Iraq, Sunday, that the bank reserves is one of the best reserves in the world, and while he noted covers currency and a half times...", "the Bank maintains the largest rates of good reserves of hard currency in the world compared to the money supply," thats Ali Alak governor of the CBI telling all of the media that they can cover all the hard currency one and a half times! Iraq has it covered at 150%. The Iraqi Central Bank announced in October 2013 for the arrival of the size of its reserves of hard currency to 76 billion and $ 500 million, noting that "it is the highest rate of the Bank of the currency in the history of Iraq". *hallelujah* they can support a nice healthy rate.

[Jester] IF ANYONE CAN MAKE SENSE OF THAT STATEMENT PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME...

[sivadrnor] Central Banks will give you your currency (ie in US - USD) for the IQD. They (the CB) then holds the IQD until a later day when they need to buy more oil?

[Jmk47] I think they are talking of in country moneys

[PollyP] Lost, as an Easter egg....

[Jester] OK... WHAT IT MEANS TO ME IS THAT IS A LOAD OF CROCK... IT MEANS SOMETHING BUT NOT THAT THEY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO SUPPORT A NICE HEALTHY RATE FOR AN RV... JUST SAYING....

[sivadrnor] could they be using a percentage of their assets to back the iqd?

[Jmk47] Only in country money

[Jester] sivadrnor THAT MAY BE.... WHICH TELLS ME THE ARE NOT PLANNING ON BUYING ALL OF YOURS BACK...

[Jester] Jmk47 YEEEESSSSS....

[sivadrnor] won't the UST be buying mine back in actuality?

[Jester] BUT THEN HOW DOES IT PROVE THEY ARE READY TO RV AND TAKE IN ALL THE DINAR FOR AN RV... HAHAHAHAH

[Jmk47] They don't care about outside moneys

[Jester] I AM JUST TALKING ABOUT THE STATEMENT RIGHT NOW... WHICH I THINK WE HAVE NOW PROVEN IS A BUNK REASON TO BELIEVE THEY ARE DOING ANYTHING....

[Jmk47] That where oil credit come in

[sivadrnor] so, more smoke and mirrors to just keep everyone guessing on what truly is happening

[Jester] AND THAT MAKES A GOOD CASE FOR THE OIL CREDIT THINGIE WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR A WHILE NOW AS THE PATH FOR THE OUTSTANDING DINAR LAYING AROUND OUT HERE...

[Jester] BETTER HOPE I AM RIGHT ABOUT THAT OR HOUSTON WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM... HAHAHHAHAHA

[Jester] BUT I THINK I AM SO NO BIGGIE...

[sivadrnor] ok, you go to the bank and receive USD for your IQD. The bank forwards the IQD to the Fed Reserve/UST. Who then hold it on their books for future use of the oil credits?

[Jester] CHINA WILL LIKE TO HAVE THOSE CREDITS... THE UST HAS CONTRACT FOR SAME... SO... WE'LL SEE HOW THAT GOES...

[KMAN] Panic At Davos After Swiss Move As Bank Runs Accelerate And Financial System Begins To Implode    http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/shocking-swiss-move-bolsters-davos-attendance

[KMAN] The ReSet Has Already Begun By Bill Holter   
 http://blog.milesfranklin.com/the-reset-has-already-begun

[Jester] KMAN INTERESTING... I DO BELIEVE WE BEAT HIM TO THAT DELIBERATION BY ABOUT A YEAR OR SO...

[MarySunshine] Jester Has the contract been set for the price the IQD is being sold to the Chinese thru the UST or will it be dependant on the RV value still?

[Jester] MarySunshine THE IQD IS NOT BEING SOLD TO CHINA.... DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT... I HAD A POST THAT TELLS HOW THAT WORKS BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE TO COUGH THAT HAIRBALL UP...

[MarySunshine] Jester I posted that wrong... sorry.... I understand about the oil credits... sorry.... I was trying to condense my question... I am wondering if the amount connected to the IQD... the contract has already been agreed on... and settled... or is it still going to be negotiated on... in the group... just curious

[Jester] MarySunshine SNEAKY WAY TO ASK ME FOR A RATE... HAHAHAHAH

[MarySunshine] Jester I suppose it may look that way.... I am not asking the amount... I am just wondering if it is set in stone already... I have no idea how much that contracted rate would or will be...

[Jester] I SUPPOSE THE REAL ANSWER IS IT DEPENDS ON WHICH GROUP YOU ARE IN... SOME HAVE CONTRACTS ALREADY... SOME ARE STILL "NEGOTIATING"...

[MarySunshine] Jester The famed UST group......

[Jester] MarySunshine ALL GROUPS WILL BE UST GROUPS... NOTHING HAPPENS IN THE US MOVING MONEY WITHOUT THEM KNOWING...

[MarySunshine] Jester Okay.. you answered that some do have contracts already... thank you...

[Jester] NOT AT THIS LEVEL ANYWAY...OR NOT REALLY AT ANY LEVEL I SUPPOSE... SINCE NOW THEY ARE PENALIZING PEOPLE FOR MAKING SEVERAL UNDER $10K DEPOSITS IN ANY TIME FRAME... THEY HAVE THE BANKS TO RAT YOU OUT ON THAT..

[rooster] Jester if possible can you dig up the "DEFLATION REPORT" ? OR REVERSE-INFLATION, whatever it's called....THANK YOU !

[Jester] rooster I AM NOT SURE I KNOW THE REPORT YOU ARE REFERRING TO...

[ModelWoman] Jester rooster Mark Z posted it today  
  http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/inflation-made-simple-by-markz-at-dinar-insider

[rooster] Jester about a week or 10 days ago I asked you if inflation caused by the Fiat USD might start going the other direction and you said that earlier that day you had been you had been reading a report about that very thing

[Jester] rooster HMMM.. I REMEMBER NOW... LET ME SEE IF I CAN FIND THAT...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester the time frame from yesterday is for the collapse of the dollar correct, or to start seeing

Jester] rooster OK... I HAVE AN ARTICLE THAT I HUNTED OUT... NOT THE ONE I HAD READ BEFORE... THIS ONE IS MUCH NEWER... SAME SUBJECT... DIFFERENT SLANT... BUT WORTH A LOOK I THINK..

[Jester] OK... Can the U.S. Stay Out of the Deflation Vortex?

[Jester] Deflation is like a black hole, sucking seemingly everything into itself. Switzerland succumbed to the vortex on Jan. 15 when the central bank gave up trying to keep its currency from rising—a defeat that will punish the Swiss economy by making the nation's goods more expensive on world markets.

[Jester] I AM NOT SURE I READ IT EXACTLY THAT WAY BECAUSE I THINK THEY KNOW SOME THINGS WE DON'T... LIKE THEY WILL NEED THAT VALUE SOON...

[dinarrocks] Jester I watched JW's (Jim Willies) post and read your analysis of it today and a lot of it was over my head, but if the dollar crashes, then what do we come back with? Maybe a dumb question, but asking anyway?

[Jester] Could the U.S. be next? The U.S. dollar is up about 11 percent since last summer by the Bloomberg Dollar Spot Index, a rise that makes American-made goods less competitive. And there is a whiff of deflation in the air this morning with the news that the U.S. Consumer Price Index fell 0.4 percent in December from the previous month, the biggest decline since the economy was in free fall six years ago. "Deflationary pressures continue to build," Scott Anderson, chief economist at Bank of the West, wrote in a report today, Jan. 16, that cited a drop in import prices and came out before the news about the Consumer Price Index.

[Jester] THIS NEXT PART IS SPECULATION ON THE AUTHORS PART IN MY OPINION... BUT THAT'S OKAY... THEY MIGHT NOT BELIEVE IN THE RESET...

[Jester] The bottom line is that the U.S. is probably safe. The economy is strong enough that it's likely to withstand the deflationary drag emanating from Europe. The U.S. should expand a little more than 3.1 percent in 2015, better than the estimated 2.4 percent this past year, according to the median forecast of economists surveyed by Bloomberg.

[Jester] But that doesn't mean there's no risk. Deflation is dangerous because it can travel across international borders. Here's the concern in a nutshell: Europe's economy is chronically weak. With demand for goods and services weak, prices in the euro zone fell 0.2 percent over the past year. The European Central Bank is widely expected to try to revive growth by buying bonds to drive down interest rates. That makes the euro a less attractive currency for investors, sending them to other havens, whose currencies are rising. That's why the Swiss franc and the U.S. dollar are getting more expensive—and less competitive. In effect, if Europe's strategy is a success, it will improve European growth at the expense of growth in the U.S., Switzerland, and elsewhere.

[Jester] BUY SOME BONDS.... MAKE SOME MORE DEBT... THAT IS HOW YOU FIGHT DEFLATION... BY EXPORTING YOUR INFLATION... HAHAHHAHAHA

[Jester] The rise in the dollar vs. the euro is "great for Europe and their exports and not so much for American exports. ... The heat is on!" Mark Grant, managing director for taxable fixed income at Southwest Securities, wrote in a note to clients today.

[Jester] Economists knew that falling gasoline prices would cause the overall price index to decline in December. What they didn't expect was the weakness in the "core" index, which excludes food and energy. The core index was flat compared with November's, while the median expectation was for a 0.1 percent increase. Prices of apparel, vehicles, and airfare fell in December.

[Jester] Inflation that's well below the Fed's 2 percent target will make it harder for the inflation hawks on the Federal Reserve's rate-setting committee to justify raising interest rates this year. "Our expectation is that the policy debate is heating up as inflation cools off," the U.S. economics team of Bank of America Merrill Lynch wrote in a client note. On the other hand, the hawks can argue that the tightening of the U.S. labor market will push up wages this year and eventually put upward pressure on inflation. Paul Dales, senior U.S. economist at Capital Economics, wrote in a note today that lower prices for energy and imports "won't have much of an impact on services inflation, which makes up 75 percent of the core index." He notes that prices of shelter and medical care did rise in December.

[Jester] "One positive from low inflation is that it is boosting workers' real (inflation-adjusted) earnings. With the big drop in gasoline and other energy prices, workers' paychecks are going farther, allowing them to boost their spending on other goods and services," Gus Faucher, senior economist at PNC Financial Services Group, wrote in a report today. Indeed, the University of Michigan preliminary consumer sentiment rose this month to its highest level in 11 years.

[Jester] BLOOMBERG ARTICLE IS HERE...    http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2015-01-16/can-the-us-stay-out-of-the-deflation-vortex

[rooster] Jester...THANKS

[Jester] ROOSTER... THAT IS NOT THE WAY I SAW IT A COUPLE WEEKS AGO... BUT THINGS CHANGE... EVERY DAY SOMETHING NEW HAPPENS... WHAT TOOK SOME REALLY HARD LOOKING A FEW MONTHS AGO IS NOW VERY EASY TO SEE....

[Jester] AND I THINK THERE IS MORE TO COME THAT WILL CHANGE IT MORE... THE MORE OTHER COUNTRIES RELEASE THE USE OF THE DOLLAR THE HARDER IT WILL BE TO HOLD THE VALUE... IT IS ONLY MATTER OF TIME BEFORE IT IMPLODES...

[Jester] THAT IS MY OPINION... AND A LOT OF OTHER VERY REPUTABLE ECONOMISTS VIEWPOINTS AS WELL...

[Jester] rooster HOPE THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION...

[Jester] IF NOT YOU ARE IN THE CAT BIRD SEAT TO REDIRECT... LOL

[rooster] Jester. yes I know it's too early to tell didn't know if you found something on the net or if that article was from one of your contacts.....now I know it was something on the net....I guess we will have to wait and see what happens after the dust settles from all of this which could be a little while

[Jester] rooster WELL I DO NOT GET A LOT OF ECONOMIC PREDICTION FROM MY CONTACTS... BUT WE ARE LOOKING FOR CERTAIN THINGS TO SUPPORT THE HAPPENINGS THEY SAY ARE GOING DOWN... AND ONE OF THEM IS THE DOLLAR.... SO... WE LOOK ON THE NET FOR THAT PART...

[pokerbrat] Will It devalue before we get paid??    My guess is some

[Jester] pokerbrat NOT SURE IT WILL MATTER... A DOLLAR IS STILL A DOLLAR HERE... BUT I DOUBT IT... IT IS TWO DIFFERENT THINGS IF IT GETS THAT FAR...

[pokerbrat] So your telling me O Speech tonight was all smoke?

[pokerbrat] REALLY?   lol

[Jester] pokerbrat WAS HE TALKING? EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS SMOKE AND MIRRORS.... IT IS LIKE TALKING TO THE CHESHIRE CAT ...

[Jester] YOU GUYS ARE STILL FALSELY ASSUMING YOU ARE GETTING DOLLARS IN THE END... IF IT GOES THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO THEN THAT IS NOT THE CASE... SO STOP WORRYING SO MUCH... THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT ANYWAY...

[rooster] Jester. THANKS I know what's happening now with the dollar and in the very near future is inevitable, you have made that clear as a bell. thank you for all you doand thank you for using way way way more than 15 percent of your brain

[dinarrocks] Jester So, IF the dollar goes down like the Euro, as JW seems to think, what does it resurrect as, a gold-based dollar?

[Jester] dinarrocks I HAVE A POST FOR THAT... BUT IT IS WAY LONG AND I AM NOT SURE WHERE IT IS...

[MotoXR] Brings a new meaning to "Buy American" doesn't it?

[Jester] SHORT VERSION IS THE PAYMENTS TO THE UST... FOR THE DINAR TO OIL CREDIT CONVERSION... AND TRANSFER OF THE OIL CREDITS... IN TRADE FOR THE DEBT... REVIVES THE GOLD BACKED DOLLAR INTO A TRN...

[pokerbrat] JW says China will lease us some gold (they have too much to lose if we go belly up)

[Jester] THAT IS WAY WAY OVERSIMPLIFIED... BUT THAT IS ALL WE HAVE TIME FOR... HAHAHAHAHAH

[dinarrocks] Pretty good one sentence summary! Thanks

[Jester] THERE ARE ABOUT A COUPLE HUNDRED OTHER PIECES TO THAT PUZZLE THAT WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR MONTHS BUT I WILL HUNT THAT UP IF I GET TIME..

[Jester] OK.... TIME IS UP... THANKS FOR COMING IN... WAS A FUN NIGHT...

[Vigilance] thanks Jester and God bless you all and America!

[[Jester] SEE YOU TOMORROW... SAME BAT TIME... SAME BAT CHANNEL...

[Jester] WE NEED A BAT EMOTE... HAHAHAHHAHA…….NIGHT NIGHT...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester's does some math  Empty Re: Jester's does some math

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:08 pm

To his original question, he is mixing USD and Dinar. they hold roughly 150% in reserves or $765B. That value is stated in USD. if you divide by 2/3 (= 51,000,000,000) then multiply that by 1164, which is the price the CBI is buying dinar at, (= 59,364,000,000,000 IQD) which is very close to (actually a little bit more than) what the CBI states is in circulation ... NB this is total money in circulation, not in country only as was intimated in the article.

So in other words ... Jester is an IDIOT!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's does some math  2805820865  Jester's does some math  2805820865  Jester's does some math  2805820865  Jester's does some math  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:36 pm

When the 150% was posted recently with all the hoopla by the gurus about how great that was for the RV, I tried posting (on recaps) that what that actually gave us was a pretty good idea that there was about 60 trillion dinar in circulation and if the RV was only a 1 to 1 the reserves would be a drop in the bucket.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:44 pm

I don't even both trying to post there any more. It is obvious they have no interest in the truth.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's does some math  2805820865  Jester's does some math  2805820865  Jester's does some math  2805820865  Jester's does some math  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum