Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion

Go down

Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion Empty Iraq’s trade with Iran and Turkey valued at $28 billion

Post by Cascadian Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:32 pm

Iraq is striving to expand ties with neighboring states, particularly Turkey and Iran to help it fight Islamic State militants and alleviate impact of falling oil prices through trade deals.

Iraq’s trade exchange with the two states is valued at $28 billion a year and is destined to surge with new agreements to facilitate the flow of goods and commodities.

Iraq’s trade exchange with Turkey last year reached $16 billion and $12 billion with Iran. Turkey, whose relations with Iraq soured during the term of former Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, is warming up to Baghdad once again under the new administration of Premier Haider Abadi.

Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yiliz is visiting Iraq at the head of a large delegation representing major Turkish economic sectors among them major firms and corporations.

There are currently more than 1600 Turkish firms working on contracts in Iraq whose value is estimated at $20 billion.

Iran which has wider political influences and ties with Iraq still lacks behind Turkey in terms of trade exchange.

However, a current visit by Iraqi Interior Minister Mohammed al-Ghalban to Teheran is reported to have opened new opportunities to increase trade exchange and presence by Iranian firms in the country.

Ghalban’s trip to Tehran is mainly of a security nature. In a statement to the Iranian media he said he would be seeking Iran’s police forces’ help in reinstating security in restive areas and their taking part along their Iraqi counterparts in policing major religious festivities which normally draw millions of pilgrims to the holy cities of Najaf and Karbala.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum