Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud

3 posters

Go down

The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud Empty The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:36 am

The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud 2015-01-18-171503%D9%86%D9%82%D9%88%D8%AF

Announced the Integrity Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Sunday, all near the issuance of judicial rulings against 16 banks waged on charges of forgery in the case of the Central Bank, confirmed the resolution of more than 3,000 private administrative and financial corruption issue, while suggesting to discuss how to develop specific criteria for tenders in the Municipality Baghdad.

Committee Chairman Talal Zobaie during a press conference at the parliament building, "it was the resolution of 3007 issue of the total 3526 competent issue of corruption in the presidency to resume Baghdad court Rusafa," adding, "it was the acquittal of former Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi in the case of the Central Bank and the rule of the Department of employees. "He Zobaie, that "the Committee discussed the secretariat of Baghdad file and how to develop specific criteria for tenders and find a control point when a government tenders."

For his part, member of the Committee Taha defense during the conference, "The judiciary issued verdicts on 16 charges of fraud banks waged issue of central bank bills." The judicial power in Iraq announced, in the (December 22, 2014) that Rusafa Criminal Court decided to acquit former central bank governor Sinan al-Shabibi of corruption charges related to the central bank, while the main reason for the "lack of evidence". He revealed the source of human rights in the early (November 26, 2014) that both the former central bank governor, and former Minister of Communications, for example, before the court as soon as they returned to Baghdad, after promises that they would receive a fair courts, noting that the judge released them on bail. The Integrity Commission in the confirmed, (December 8, 2012) that the Central Bank of the issue "is still considered" in front of the judiciary circumstances will reveal to the public as soon as the sentences issued against Almatturtin.oathm coalition of state law, in 28/11/2012, politicians and lawmakers trying to "pressure" to investigators in the case of the central bank to avoid a conviction.

He stressed the Supreme Judicial Council, in the (October 19, 2012), the issuance of an arrest warrant for Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi and a number of officials in corruption cases, while media reports indicated that al-Shabibi fled the country after the issuance of the memorandum, while the bank denied the news, stressing that the governor is currently taking part in an annual conference in Tokyo and will return to Baghdad. She described the Parliamentary Integrity Commission, in the (November 10, 2012), the Special Committee to investigate corruption cases attributed to the CBI that it is "illegal", and confirmed that he will form a new committee to re-investigate this file, calling for a freeze on the decision to arrest the right Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives formed in August 2012 fact-finding committee on the daily auction sales of the dollar at the central bank and the people who have access to hard currency and checking Alambaat.okan numbers central bank governor article Shabibi was rejected in a press statement to return to Iraq only after the abolition of the charges against him on corruption in the work of the central bank. The Iraqi Council of Ministers decided, in (October 16, 2012), the prime BSA Abdul Basit Turki tasks Governor of the Central Bank and Kalh.osbak revealed that former House Speaker Osama Najafi, in (October 7, 2012), exemption Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi from office, the existence of suspicion of corruption in the work of the Iraqi Central Bank, while pointed out that the Council proceeded to achieve the "depth" of the central bank's policy since 2003, vowed to pursue the investigation "personally" to the importance of the issue.

And met with the issue of the dismissal of the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, international reactions mixed it called the American ambassador in Iraq Stephen Beecroft in (25 October, 2012) to a transparent investigation in this case as it represents the great importance of the Iraqi economy, as the World Bank stressed the need for a transparent investigation in this case, pointing to the lack of knowledge of the chaos that prevailed Central Bank of Iraq and that Iraqi officials talked about.

http://goo.gl/kKXEa5

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud Empty Re: The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:08 pm

Kinda confusing article ... but the only information here that seems current is that 15 banks got closed on charges that appear to be forgery. Seems strange, tried a different translator and came up with this:
17: 15
2015-01-18

The integrity Commission announced in Parliament on Sunday, a close court judgements against 16 private banks on charges of fraud in the case of the Central Bank, confirmed the resolution of more than 3000 cases of administrative and financial corruption, in the discussion of how to establish criteria for tenders in Baghdad. The Chairman of the Committee, said Talal Al-zubaie told a press conference in the Parliament building that "resolved the issue of total 3526 3007 issue on corruption in the Presidency of the Al-rasafa appeals court in Baghdad," he was acquitted a former Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi on the issue of the Central Bank and the Department of personnel. "

Al-zubaie said, "the Committee discussed the Baghdad municipality file and how to establish criteria for tenders and a watchdog for government tenders." The Committee Member said Taha during the Conference, the defense that "justice will issue provisions on the 16 banks were private sector fraud issue Central Bank bills". The judiciary in Iraq, in the (22 December 2014) the Rusafa Criminal Court decided to acquit the former Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi from corruption charges related to the Central Bank attributed the reason to "insufficient evidence." My source revealed early on (26 November 2014) that both the former Central Bank Governor, and former Communications Minister, appeared before the Court upon their return to Baghdad, following promises that they will receive a fair trial, noting that the judge released on bail. The integrity Commission confirmed, in the (December 8, 2012), the Central Bank "still looking" and will reveal the circumstances of the case to the public as soon as the judgments against those involved. and accused the State of law Coalition, on 28-11-2012, politicians and lawmakers of trying to "pressure" the investigators in the case of the Central Bank to avoid a conviction.

The Supreme Judicial Council said in the (19 October 2012), the issuance of an arrest warrant against Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi and senior officials in corruption, while media reports said that Shabibi fled out of the country after the issuance of the memorandum, the Bank denied those reports, saying the Governor is currently involved in an annual Conference in Tokyo and return to Baghdad. Parliamentary integrity Commission described in the (10 November 2012), the Special Committee to investigate corruption cases attributed to the Central Bank of Iraq is "illegal" and stressed that the new Committee will be formed to investigate this file, called for a freeze on the decision to arrest the right Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi. The Iraqi Parliament was formed in August 2012 Committee of fact-finding on the auction sales of the dollar in the Central Bank and the people who have access to hard currency and check sales figures and Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi has rejected the article's return to Iraq only after the abolition of charges on corruption in the work of the Central Bank.

The Iraqi Cabinet decided, in (16 October 2012), head of the Office of financial supervision Abdel Basset Turki as the Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency revealed the former House speaker Osama Al-nujaifi, in (7 October 2012), exempt Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi from his post on suspicion of corruption in the work of the Central Bank of Iraq, while noting that the Board initiated a "thorough" policy of the Central Bank since 2003, including undertaking

An investigation "personally" to the importance of the issue. The case was dismissed and the Governor of the Iraqi Central Bank International reactions mixed as u.s. Ambassador to Iraq called Stephen bikroft in (25 October 2012) to achieve transparent in this case as of great importance to Iraq's economy, the World Bank also stressed the need for a transparent investigation in the case, pointing to the lack of knowledge of the chaos that prevailed the Iraqi Central Bank and by Iraqi officials.

This one uses the term fraud which makes more sense, not sure why all the stuff from 2012 though....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud 2805820865  The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud 2805820865  The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud 2805820865  The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud Empty Re: The closure of a large number of banks Baghdad on charges of fraud

Post by Goldiegirl Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:22 pm

I hope one of them is not my beloved Warka.  :throb:

All this corruption means eons away from an RV.  Need to make "hay" another way...

:winky winky:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:26 pm

That was my first thought also GG!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:31 pm

Ponee wrote:That was my first thought also GG!

Ponee, me too...I just read my post again and thought it was funny that I say Hay and then posted my GWPH stock investment...

:winky winky:

I'm on a roll today.

I think Warka is safe. It's been under scrutiny with the takeover the last couple of years. Anything nasty about them would have come out by now.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum