Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations

Go down

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Empty See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:22 pm

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations

earth porm

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-3
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Lg
Kids say the weirdest things! Sometimes what they say makes absolutely no sense at all, and sometimes their wacky comments are eerily on point. Martin Bruckner is daddy to Harper Grace, a 3-year-old girl full of many funny things to say. Harper likes to tell her dad things like, “I like makeup and bad guys.” Which might freak some parents out, but it just makes Papa Bruckner roar with laughter, as well as get creative.
Martin has started turning Harper’s silly sayings into creative illustrations. It all started as a unique Mother’s Day gift idea for his wife, Grace’s mom. Yet in the process his work turned into a popular tumblr blog and book known as “Spaghetti Toes.”

“I like makeup and bad guys.”

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-5Oh wonderful, just what every parent wants to hear their angelic little daughter say! Loving Martin’s interpretation of a “bad guy” wearing  makeup, I can’t stop laughing at this one.

“Please don’t put spaghetti between your toes.”

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-12
It’s not just kids that say weird things either, when chatting it up with toddlers it’s easy for adults to say some strange stuff as well. Just listen carefully the next time you are talking to your own kids, and you will certainly find yourself saying things that would sound so weird if taken out of context.
As Martin explains about the name of his tumblr blog, “Spaghetti Toes” was actually something his wife coined while conversing with sweet little Harper Grace. They were having dinner one night, and she was telling her daughter, “Please don’t put spaghetti between your toes.”
Martin called her out, “Did you actually just say those words?” And from that moment on Spaghetti Toes was born, transformed into a heartwarming blog, book and ongoing project.

“My elbow has a sprained ankle.”

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-13

“My tummy feels like bad guys.”

…Well at least Harper Grace has a soft spot for bad guys, as referenced above.
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-17

“Dad, Batman’s having a hard time pooping.”

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-20

“Cheeseballs make my tummy feel better.”

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-9
Don’t we all wish this was the truth? As Harper’s parents said to this particular quote, “Who knew that the answer to the age old question of stomach distress was cheeseballs.”

“I’m ready to go sit on Santa’s neck!”

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-8
Once Harper’s parents explained, over and over, that she was going to sit on Santa’s lap, not his neck, she did finally get it correct.

“I’m Scared Of Darth Vader, Make-Believe, and Clowns but I Like Penguins!”

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-23
Mom and dad say of this unique quote, “Not sure how make-believe got thrown in here but this would make for a fun battle.”

“My Heart Doesn’t Feel Well”

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-14
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Lg

“My Brain’s Not Done Cooking.”

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-21

“Elsa Sells Chicken and Waffles For $60.”

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-22
“Lots to take in here. I think my favorite part is that this was actually a question. She has some strange infatuation with stuff being $60. Example: Ketchup in the store is $60. So is a new furnace. Interesting.”

“These Bacons Are Cool.”

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-19

“I Can Have Some Of Your Mommy Juice?”

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-16
Kids are some of the best conversationalists to eavesdrop on; I just love hearing what they say to their parents in the grocery store and other public places.

“Dad, Please Wipe the Bum of This Beautiful Princess.”

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-15

“Do Monsters Brush Their Hair, Too?”

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-10

“Mommy, Are You Still Wearing Your ANGRY Eyebrows?”

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-6

“This Apple Juice Is DOOOOOMED!”

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-4

“Why Are You Yelling At The Hot Dogs?”

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-11

“I Love Spider-Man, I Just Don’t Ever Want To See Him Again.”

See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-18
You can now send Martin Bruckner the wild quotes your child has made famous within your family. He will use them to create an awesome illustrated book just like the one he made for Harper, listed for sale on Etsy.com.
Here is one of his custom orders he recently completed:
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-7
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations Funny-children-quotes-dad-illustrations-spaghetti-toes-martin-bruckner-2
Photo Credits: spaghetti-toes.tumblr.com, Facebook, Etsy

Thanks to: http://www.earthporm.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations 2245507099See How This Dad Turns His 3-Year-Old Daughter’s Sayings Into Hilarious Illustrations 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum