Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency

Go down

Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency Empty Adivsor to Maliki says don't change currency

Post by wizkid Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:49 pm

Found this out there today. It's hard to imagine having an RV yesterday with this kind of stuff floating around today.

Invited Advisor to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Thursday, the Central Bank of Iraq to stop the procedures for changing currency, warning of "maviat" preparing for counterfeiting trillions of exploiting dinars change currency, stressed that it would result in enormous cash block are difficult to face.
Abd al-Husayn al-anbaki said in an interview for "Sumerian news", "the Central Bank of Iraq if he insisted on continuing to raise the zeros and change the currency, it will commit a mistake under unstable economic conditions in Iraq, which would have a negative impact on the economy", calling on him to "stop and lift the zeros in the moment".
He added Al-Anbuge to "lift zeros biggest corruption in Iraq if it was during this period, under the name absurd economic," maviat done gears of counterfeiting trillions of Iraqi dinars for the change in light of the upcoming changes.
The Central Bank of Iraq was declared on 23 June last, ready to delete the zeros of Iraqi currency, and stressed that this step is the Bank's strategic posts, he noted that the new currency with the Kurdish language in addition to Arabic.
He suggested Al-Anbuge "currency is not changed after ten years at least after that stabilize State institutions and the economic situation, and improve the standard of living of the people, and adjusts the quality exporting currency and mechanisms, as well as curbing corruption", pointing out that "in the current situation, this stray procedure will have a significant impact, and we block huge cash graduated and will face money laundering and counterfeiting operations and corruption of large uncontrollable."
Al-anbaki stressed that "the Iraqi market began operating pessimistic and optimistic work through vulnerability to supply levels, it also influenced the behaviour of producers and consumers and on all economic dependency variables in Iraq needs to more economic stability."
The Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi said during a meeting of independent bodies with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki and held, in the 19 June 2011, ready to initialize all items to replace the Iraqi currency.
The Central Bank of Iraq, has four branches in Basrah, Sulaymaniyah, Erbil, Mosul, where a separate Iraqi bank was established under the Central Bank of Iraq Act of 6 March 2004, and is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy including exchange rate policies and management of foreign reserves and currency management version, in addition to regulating the banking sector.
http://www.microsoft...s-details-.html

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/81280-adivsor-to-maliki-says-dont-change-currency/#ixzz1W4WbZUcH

wizkid

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum