Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency

3 posters

Go down

JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency Empty JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:47 am

Jester's Place:

[Jester] HI THERE AND HAPPY THURSDAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...

[Jester] WELL DANG... LOTS OF OLD FRIENDS HERE I HAVEN'T SEEN IN A WHILE... NICE TO SEE YOU....

[hunter35] Jester Full House!

[hoot2602] Jester we are excited....

[Jester] hunter35 FOR SURE... I LIKE IT... MUST HAVE BEEN AN EYE OPENER... HAHAHAHHA

[Jester] THERE IS A LOT OF BS GOING AROUND ABOUT THE SWISS REMOVING THE CAP TO THE EURO PEG.... IT DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING BUT THE SWISS TAKING CARE OF THEIR CURRENCY... DO NOT READ A LOT OF STUFF INTO IT....

[lulu] I think the crown and the cabal keep their money in Switzerland

[BocaLinda] Jester last night you hinted that the order of things are not what I thought. What do you think the roll out will look like?

[hunter35] Jester Those that couldn't be here read this morning and we are excited

[Jester] hunter35 I AM CERTAINLY HOPING FOR SOME FOLLOW THROUGH THIS TIME... KNOWING WE GOT HOSED A YEAR AGO STUCK IN MY CRAW...

[mentoredlife] Jester was Switzerland making a move to join the BRICS today?

[Jester] mentoredlife WELL... HARD TO SAY... THE WAY I SEE IT THEY WERE JUST LETTING THE FRANC FREE TO BE WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO...

[mentoredlife] Jester, maybe just distancing themselves from the Euro with more QE coming?

[Jester] THE EXPORTERS ARE WHINING... BECAUSE THE INDICATIONS ARE IT WILL GO UP... MAKING THINGS MORE EXPENSIVE... BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS... CHINA GETS FUSSED AT DAILY FOR REPRESSING THEIR CURRENCY VALUE... THE SWISS WERE DOING THE SAME THING IN MY OPINION...

[BocaLinda] jester did you speak with Markz enough to share the latest with us?

[Jester] BocaLinda ACTUALLY I DID.... HAHHAHAHAH

[jam777] Jester does Mark think the TRN will be released soon ?

[Jester] jam777 I DO NOT TALK FOR MARKZ... LET'S GET THAT STRAIGHT RIGHT AWAY...

[eranimo] Jester how does it look for us……Are we still in a good place

[KMAN] Jester Do you believe Switzerland most likely went asset-backed today?

[Jester] KMAN I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT... THAT IS NOT WHAT I UNDERSTAND HAPPENED.... ALL THEY DID WAS TO REMOVE THE CONSTRAINTS OF THE PEG TO THE EURO...

[KMAN] Perfect...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, were you advised to push any dates out again today ?

[hunter35] Jester The US stock market is finally taking a dive . . . a leaving indicator??

[Jester] THE PROBLEM WITH THIS SNB MOVE IS EVERYONE IS DESPERATE TO CONNECT ANYTHING TO THE DINAR.... TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU THEY ARE JUST DISTANCING THEMSELVES FROM THE EURO TO PROTECT THEMSELVES...

[pollyp] Jester, doesn't the Swiss depegging hurt the Euro tho? Does this mean they will use their currency exclusively?

[lulu] PollyP not for the Swiss aka elites

[KMAN] America's Going to Lose the Oil Price War  http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-01-12/americas-going-to-lose-the-oil-price-war

[Jester] pollyp THE SWISS WAS NEVER A EURO NATION... THEY ALWAYS HAD THEIR OWN CURRENCY....

[SoldierofChrist] Jester picking up where we left off yesterday can we continue filling in the gaps

[Jester] THEY ONLY HAD A CAP WITH A PEG TO THE EURO BECAUSE THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN EUROPE... HAHAHAHAH

[LdyFaith] Jester any new "good" news concerning OUR country today ?

[Jester] HANG ON A SEC... PHONE...

[Jester] OK SORRY ABOUT THAT...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester you you able to talk to Markz to see if we can continue filling in the Gaps?

[Jester] SoldierofChrist ACTUALLY I DID.... BUT IT WILL DO NO GOOD IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE BACKGROUND... TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW SO I WILL KNOW WHAT GAPS TO FILL IN...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester with Michael Cottrell post not much

[Jester] DO NOT WEIRD OUT... I AM JUST MESSING WITH YOU.. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT ANYONE WILL HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE THE GAPS ARE SINCE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES ANYWAY...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester another gap that needs to be filled is Wanta for sure

[DEVINEHEALTH] jester any recent dominoes falling?

[Jester] OK HERE'S THE DEAL... I AM NOT GOING TO GO INTO MUCH DETAIL... JUST ENOUGH TO HELP MAKE SOME SENSE OF IT ALL...

[Jester] SoldierofChrist WELL SEEMS TO BE A CONFLICT THERE... APPARENTLY A NERVE HAS BEEN HIT...

[Jester] I WILL TELL IT THE WAY I UNDERSTAND IT... PROBABLY BE THE NEXT ONE BURNED AT THE STAKE BUT SO BE IT... HAHAHHAHA

[sivadrnor] will that be medium rare or well done?

[nano59] extinguishers at the ready....

[Jester] OK... REAGAN... THAT'S PRESIDENT REAGAN... GAVE WANTA AN ASSIGNMENT... MORE OR LESS CRASH RUSSIA... YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS RIGHT?

[jbmeans] yes

[caro] yes

[Jester] OK... THEN YOU KNOW THAT REAGAN GAVE WANTA SOME SEED MONEY TO GET IT DONE... SIMPLE CONCEPT RIGHT?

[Betsy Ross] yes

[kristi] Sounds simple, but probably wasn't

[Jester] SO... WANTA WENT AND DID HIS THING... THINGS WENT AS PLANNED.... MADE A BUNCH OF MONEY... WHO'S MONEY IS IT?

[hoot2602] Russia's

[dudenocoins] Tax Payers money

[SoldierofChrist] Jester Wanta's now

[Jester] kristi I AM DEFINITELY OVERSIMPLIFYING.... HAHAHHAHA

[Jester] hoot2602 WRONG

[Jester] SoldierofChrist WRONG

[Jester] dudenocoins CORRECT

[flgirl] according to section6 companies it is wantas. he already repaid the portion that was seed money to start the program

[dudenocoins] Belongs to you and me and all us Citizens

[LH] Jester From what I remember it was to be used to rebuild America

[Jester] SO... HOW DOES WANTA GET OFF NEGOTIATING WITH THE US TO GET PAID SOME OF A BUNCH MORE AS AN AGREEMENT TO SETTLE?

[stillwacko] Jester CIA

[Jester] WHEN IT ISN'T HIS TO NEGOTIATE ANYWAY...

[Jester] LH THERE YA GO...

[dudenocoins] But weren't the funds diverted

[Jester] dudenocoins WELL IF YOU CALL STOLEN DIVERTED THEN YES... HAHAHAHHAH

[dudenocoins] Yes! - Stolen by - ?

[Jester] SO... ENTER THE WANTA PLAN ARCHITECT COTRELL AND HOW THINGS WILL WORK TO TAKE THE MONEY AND DO WHAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DO...

[Jester] THAT IS WAY OVERSIMPLIFYING THINGS BUT IT IS WHERE I AM WILLING TO GO SO LIVE WITH IT.. HAHAHAHAH

[SoldierofChrist] Jester So Cotrell and Wanta tie in together hmmm...

[Jester] ANYONE CARE TO VENTURE A GUESS AS TO HOW COTRELL IS INVOLVED AT THIS LEVEL AT THIS TIME?

[LH] Jester It ties some missing stuff together, helps in understanding things a little better

[lulu] True enough and the truth is hard to vet in those circumstances. But he was awarded money from the court

[Jester] NOT HOW SO MUCH AS WHY.... THINK VALUES...

[BocaLinda] jester so, Cotrell is honorable, and Wanta is greedy?

[hoot2602] At one time he was the trustee but not anymore?

[Jester] BocaLinda VERY GOOD...

[nancy] Jester so just because he says Reagan gave him the funds doesn't make it true

[Jester] FIRST RIGHT ANSWER...

[dudenocoins] They made phony charges against WANTA and

[Jester] nancy REAGAN DID... BUT IT IS NOT HIS MONEY... IT IS THE PEOPLE'S...

[BocaLinda] whoohoo! I DO have a brain! Oops

[Jester] WHY SHOULD ANYONE GET TO KEEP PART OF THE PEOPLES MONEY WHEN THEY ARE DOING A JOB FOR THE PEOPLE?

[Jester] NOT ONLY THAT.... BUT IS IS A WAY MORE BIGGER NUMBER THAT HE NEGOTIATED FOR HIMSELF TO SETTLE THE WHOLE DEAL...

[pollyp] Jester, who made Cotrell the architect of the Wanta funds?

[BocaLinda] I'm disappointed in Leo...

[Jester] SO.... I TAKE A SUM FROM YOU... BUILD IT TO A BAZILLION BUCKS... IT GETS "DIVERTED".... AND I MAKE A DEAL TO RELEASE IT ALL FOR A STIPEND FOR MYSELF WHEN NONE OF IT WAS EVER MINE IN THE FIRST PLACE... FOLLOWING ALONG?

[BocaLinda] jester I follow. yet its done every day...

[LH] yes

[lulu] Yes all the claimants want a cut

[tallpines] Jester yes very interesting and thanks

[Jester] pollyp HE WAS INVOLVED IN IT.... NO ONE MADE IT....

[pollyp] Ransom?

[Jester] SO ANYWAY... THE PEOPLE THAT NEED THIS DONE... THE REPUBLIC IF YOU WILL... WILL LIKE TO HAVE THE HELP OF SOMEONE HONORABLE... AND WITH ACCESS... SO WHAT DO YOU DO?

[kristi] But, why wouldn't a "bonus" be okay for Wanta. It isn't any different than the IRS getting bonuses for doing the work of the people?

[BocaLinda] Jester put Cotrell in place

[SoldierofChrist] Jester you get a Key player like Cotrell to apply pressure

[Jester] SoldierofChrist BocaLinda THERE YA GO...

[BocaLinda] jester but who alerted Cotrell to push?

[Jester] SO...JUST TO CLOSE THE LOOP... WHEN MR. C PUTS OUT THE INFO... WHO IS IT LIKELY TO TICK OFF?

[hoot2602] Bush

[BocaLinda] jester Leo

[alfonse] The whole kit and kaboodle

[Jester] BocaLinda VERY GOOD... AND?

[Mudbone] "O"

[SoldierofChrist] Jester Wanta  

[BocaLinda] jester I suppose bush

[dudenocoins] LEO, the US Gov.

[sivadrnor] Cheney

[kristi] How about the FED Reserve?

[Jester] Mudbone GOOD.... THE GOVERNMENT.... I WILL TAKE THAT AS THE BAD GUYS... HAHAHAHHA

[BocaLinda] yup their all one anyway...

[Jester] NOW... HE IS IN BED WITH?

[sivadrnor] banksters

[Jester] I LOVE INTERACTIVE CHAT.. MAKES YOU GUYS THINK... HAHAHAHAH

[pollyp] Soros

[lulu] CIA Gordon Duff

[BocaLinda] jester the puppet masters

[Jester] SHEESH.... SERIOUSLY? HINT... HE IS A GOOD GUY...

[dudenocoins] The Republic

[Jester] dudenocoins TA DA!

[lulu] J gordonduff

[BocaLinda] jester oh you mean cotrell...

[Jester] BocaLinda THAT IS WHO WE ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU DING DONG....

[kristi] I thouight you meant O was in bed with someone. You are not saying he was in bed with Cottrel.

[SoldierofChrist] Jester Reagan's true mission given to Wanta was to reestablish the Republic and he ended up being the 80% lol

[BocaLinda] jester ok. so cotrell is a good guy working with the republic side. what has to happen next?

[dudenocoins] So who has the funds?

[SoldierofChrist] dudenocoins Wanta

[SoldierofChrist] dudenocoins Bad Guys

[Jester] SO... I AM GOING TO HIT ON THE DOLLAR REFUNDING PROJECT VERY BRIEFLY... DO NOT ASK FOR DETAILS... I WILL NOT GIVE THEM...

[nancy] Jester ok

[lulu] Wanta has not received any funds

[SoldierofChrist] Jester ty every bit helps

[Jester] SO YOU HAVE A GUY WILLING TO GO TO BAT AND NOT STEAL YOU BLIND...

[Jester] ALL HE WILL LIKE TO HAVE BACK IS THE MONEY THAT WAS STOLEN FROM HIM FROM HIS COMPANIES...

[hoot2602] Jester You are referring to Cotrell

[KMAN] hoot2602 Yes

[Jester] KMAN THANK YOU... AT LEAST I HAVEN'T LOST EVERYONE.... HAHAHAHHAH

[texas1837] Jester got ya

[BocaLinda] cotrell is my new hero! and you, of course jester

[Jester] SHEESH...

[Jester] SO ANYWAY... BACK TO THE DOLLAR REFUNDING.... WE ARE ALMOST OUT OF TIME... GOT TO FINISH...

[Jester] THE PLAN THAT COTRELL MADE WAS TO HELP GET THAT DONE...

[Jester] AND THIS IS WAY OVERSIMPLIFIED TOO... BUT ALL I AM WILLING TO TELL... IF MARKZ WILL LIKE TO GIVE MORE INFO IT IS HIS TO TELL...

[BocaLinda] jester thank you. when you say dollar refunding, do you mean trns?

[Jester] THE DOLLAR REFUNDING IS BASICALLY LOANING THE MONEY TO GET THINGS STARTED... OTHERWISE THERE IS NO WAY TO PAY YOU...

[Jester] BocaLinda GRRR... DO NOT CONFUSE THE ISSUE... PAY ATTENTION FOR A MINUTE AND IT SHOULD BECOME CLEAR....

[nancy] Jester I wondered where the money was going to come from

[Jester] THERE HAS TO BE SOME MONEY TO GET THE BALL ROLLING... IN ORDER TO START THE PAYOUTS TO GET THE DINAR SO THEY CAN BE CONVERTED TO OIL CREDITS THAT WILL THEN BE USED TO TRADE TO CHINA...

[pollyp] Jester, there really is a lot of pieces to this puzzle

[hoot2602] Jester That is the issue that you and I have discussed before...where does all of the cash come from for a CE...oil credits are not cash. We want cash (digital) when we take our dinar to the bank.

[Jester] THEN WHEN THAT BECOMES SELF SUSTAINING AT SOME POINT... THE MONEY GETS PAID BACK TO THE PEOPLE THAT IT GOES TO...

[Jester] pollyp I BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT... HAHAHAHHAAH

[hoot2602] Jester Finally, the question is answered! Good job!

[KMAN] Lee Wanta, American Hero    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/04/21/lee-wanta-american-hero/

SoldierofChrist] Jester TY I hope that this explanation gets people and gurus in dinarland heads out of their butts and start supporting these letters

[Jester] SoldierofChrist WELL A LOT OF YOU DID IT JUST ON ME AND MARKZ'S SAY SO... AND WE REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE THAT FACT... BUT YOU ARE RIGHT... MOST DID NOT DO IT BECAUSE THEY DID NOT SEE WHAT WAS IN IT FOR THEM... NOW I HOPE THEY DO...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester This is a group effort and there no stupid room for egos

[hoot2602] Jester Have you or Markz had any feedback as a result of our efforts?

[Jester] SO... GET TO IT... AND DO IT... IT IS UP TO YOU GUYS TO HELP...

[Jester] SoldierofChrist THAT IS THE FACT JACK....

[BocaLinda] jester pls tell us how to help

[Jester] BocaLinda I JUST DID...

[jbmeans] Jester so we are helping to fund the Republic

[Jester] jbmeans AS I HAVE TOLD YOU ALL ALONG... THE WHOLE DINAR SCENARIO IS WHAT HELPS FUND THE REPUBLIC...

[jbmeans] yes you have

[Jester] AND THE CRASH OF THE FED DOLLAR IS PART OF THE PLAN IN MY OPINION...

[Jester] SO... I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE STARTING TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE HERE....

[ [hoot2602] Jester Wow, you filled in the missing link!

[LdyFaith] BocaLinda,, send letters of support for Cotrell,,, to EVERYONE, ,,congress,,,, state,,, media etc,,, see forum

[Nansue] so when we purchase dinar, we are helping to fund the Republic?

[Jester] Nansue WELL THAT IS NOT HOW IT STARTED OUT BUT THAT IS HOW IT ENDS UP... WAS NOT THE PLAN TO BEGIN WITH... BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY... ONE I HAVE COVERED BEFORE BUT NOT EVERYONE IS UP TO SPEED ON ALL MY STUFF...

[tallpines] Jester yes thank you

[BocaLinda] LdyFaith I will. thx hon love

[Jester] LdyFaith VERY GOOD.... THANK YOU... YOU HAVE BEEN LISTENING...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester the 4th letter on its way and made to make a statement

[Jester] OKAY... OUT OF TIME... THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING IN... PLEASE COME BACK AND STAY A WHILE... WE HAVE GOOD STUFF... HA!

[Jester] EVERYONE HAVE A NICE EVENING AND A BLESSED TOMORROW...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency Empty Re: JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency

Post by Cascadian Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:44 pm

GCR GCR GCR GCR GCR GCR!!!

It's started!  And nothing will stop the rest of the countries from doing theirs now!  Hooray for the GCR!

(or something like that)  

I know, Jester said it wasn't the GCR, but that's not what the sheeple are thinking.  The sheeple have been so conditioned to the thought of all 220 countries revaluing their money (and I know there aren't that many countries) that they seized upon this to validate and bring joy to themselves.  The prophets have prophesied about the GCR and this must be it!

The sheeple won't listen.  Be interesting to see how Tony handles it

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency Empty Re: JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency

Post by Cascadian Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:44 pm

Smile

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:54 pm

What a WANTA do is put my size 11 up Jester's lying A$$ The only true information in the whole post is that the Swiss did remove the cap on the Franc's value to the Euro.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency 2805820865  JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency 2805820865  JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency 2805820865  JESTER says to ignore EXOGEN'S Hype about the SWISS Currency 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum