Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!!

+23
revenuerog
Rich Queen
mimi49
justpassntime
red88lx
beeej
epptrade
PH50
Goldenfan
Psalm85:13
dinargirlk
Steven
edlou
Cardiac99
goose11
soulwarriorone
smith
godsfool713
SemperFi
s_murff82
katt
paidinfull
bfelton
27 posters

Go down

OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! Empty OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!!

Post by bfelton Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:46 am

A "PING" IS "NOT" A RV

AFTER GETTING FALSE INFORMATION YESTERDAY SAYING" THE RV HAPPEN" I WAS FOOLED AND BELIEVED IT. I SENT THAT INFO TO "ALL" MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.... NEEDLESS TO SAY...I AM "TOTALLY ASHAME FOR BEING FOOLED SOOOOO VERY BAD.
FOR MANY DAYS AND MONTHS I AND "YOU" HEARD OKIE SAY THE RV IS GOING TO HAPPEN ON THIS DAY, THAT DAY, TODAY...YESTERDAY..ETC.. MANY, MANY TIMES... LOTS OF GURU'S AND ME WAS FOOLED BADLY. OKIE IS NOT A GOOD SOURCE, OR SHOULD I SAY HE HAS VERY POOR SOURCES AND SHOULD FIRE THEM..."ALL"...FIRE THEM ALL...I DID SAY..."ALL" FIND ANOTHER ONE!! FIND YOUR OWN SOURCE!! SOME GOOD SOURCES ARE:
THE C.B.I.
THE IRAQ BUSINESS NEWS
THE FOREX TO NAME A FEW
THE IRAQ DINAR, DID NOT REVALUE YESTERDAY OR TODAY...ANY ONE SAYING, WRITING THAT IT DID IS IN FACT LYING....NUFF SAID!. NOW, HERE ARE THE FACTS:
THE GOOD NEWS IS: THE IRAQI DINAR RV WATCH IS STILL ON!!!!!

1.) CBI updated early this morning...NO CHANGE.
2.) ForEX...NO CHANGE
3.) Bank Rates...No CHANGE
4.) IRAQ BUSINESS NEWS.... NO CHANGE

Gurus who confirmed YESTERDAY'S RV (AUG/24th/2011) with Intel sources:
1.) Guru Okie Oil Man
2.) Guru OmniGirl
3.) Guru Amadden

bfelton

Back to top Go down

OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! Empty Re: OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!!

Post by paidinfull Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:50 am

You gonna cry now?okie was right and everyone else said they confirmed same.

OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! Whhaaa---baby-cry-whhaaa-smiley-emoticon-000822-large

paidinfull
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! Empty Re: OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!!

Post by katt Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:51 am

Your opinions Smile
And by your statements, I bid you adieu. Definetly find ''other sources" because if Okie's does not interest you...... then you really shouldn't be here, right?

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by s_murff82 Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:55 am

RIGHT

s_murff82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:56 am

Why are you here? Please don't come back!

Back to top Go down

Post by SemperFi Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:57 am

One thing I don't worry about is when someone is wrong that is trying to help me.

Regards,
SemperFi

Last edited by SemperFi on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

SemperFi

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:05 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

WE ARE IN BEST TIME EVER TO BE HERE ON THIS EARTH :flower: :farao: :queen: :king: :study: 🐘 :geek:

AND ITS NOT ONLY THE MONEY affraid affraid affraid affraid

WE HAVE MANY AGENDA TO TAKE CARE OF , YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR ENERGY TOWARDS THESE AGENDA S bounce bounce bounce bounce

godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:13 pm

bfelton wrote: A "PING" IS "NOT" A RV

AFTER GETTING FALSE INFORMATION YESTERDAY SAYING" THE RV HAPPEN" I WAS FOOLED AND BELIEVED IT. I SENT THAT INFO TO "ALL" MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.... NEEDLESS TO SAY...I AM "TOTALLY ASHAME FOR BEING FOOLED SOOOOO VERY BAD.
FOR MANY DAYS AND MONTHS I AND "YOU" HEARD OKIE SAY THE RV IS GOING TO HAPPEN ON THIS DAY, THAT DAY, TODAY...YESTERDAY..ETC.. MANY, MANY TIMES... LOTS OF GURU'S AND ME WAS FOOLED BADLY. OKIE IS NOT A GOOD SOURCE, OR SHOULD I SAY HE HAS VERY POOR SOURCES AND SHOULD FIRE THEM..."ALL"...FIRE THEM ALL...I DID SAY..."ALL" FIND ANOTHER ONE!! FIND YOUR OWN SOURCE!! SOME GOOD SOURCES ARE:
THE C.B.I.
THE IRAQ BUSINESS NEWS
THE FOREX TO NAME A FEW
THE IRAQ DINAR, DID NOT REVALUE YESTERDAY OR TODAY...ANY ONE SAYING, WRITING THAT IT DID IS IN FACT LYING....NUFF SAID!. NOW, HERE ARE THE FACTS:

2.) ForEX...NO CHANGE

1.) Guru Okie Oil Man
2.) Guru OmniGirl
3.) Guru Amadden

I'm sure your parents yelled at you many times to "Do your homework!" But, did you listen? NO! Why? Because you wanted it your way. And, you thought you were smarter than your parents and your teachers.

You don't have to agree or believe in/with the homework, you just have to do your homework. That's how you get all A's.

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:30 pm

katt wrote:Your opinions Smile
And by your statements, I bid you adieu. Definetly find ''other sources" because if Okie's does not interest you...... then you really shouldn't be here, right?

AMEIN, Katt!!! Don't let the door hit you in the @s%!! and btw, how many former Vice Presidents, Presidents, Kings, heads of State, etc. do YOU know?
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by goose11 Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:36 pm

I think you have shown your true colors. You are a fool. It is not Okie's fault that you ran and told everyone you knew about the RV. Many of us had the same news and decided to wait it out to see what the news of the day brought. Get over yourself. Your not mad at Okie....your mad at yourself and now your embarressed. Grow up and go away!

goose11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:55 pm

With respect to all concerned..I have only been invested and watching for over a year. In a call received yesterday from a bank source. There was a agreement put in place wednesday around 9am. There has been numerous delays . A rate had been set after the original rate was refused for being too low. He said it was an RI and could RV at a higher rate later. The UST approved and only stipulation was a 24 to 48 hour window to release. That would put us at Friday the latest.

In defense of Okie his intel is pretty good. Delays and intel received are out of our control. With so many parts and power players involved things change from one breath to the next. So its easy to crucify someone at the drop of a hat. Unfortunately that is human nature when money is involved. We all want this to happen and it will. Lets all continue to live our lives until this happens and not thru the individuals who are trying to keep us informed.

So to the Oil Man keep up the fight..Happy Birthday a day late..

Last edited by edlou on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:00 pm

watching all this is better then going to the circus.... lol!

Steven

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:17 pm

I think I've been in this to long - All I can think is: How did so many uneducated/stupid people get invited into and INVESTMENT that they know NOTHING about????? It seems lately that 85% of the posting population (on all the sites) are just a bunch of whining little sheeple that are waiting for someone (anyone) to just guide them to overnight riches - and do it NOW - and don't make any mistakes - and I want EXACT information because MY LIFE depends on this "gamble" that I know nothing about from MY OWN investigation!!!! My Goodness - it gets OLD!!!

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:23 pm

Dinargirlk;

They want to be spoon-fed, and they want to pick the flavor. When it doesn't taste the way they want it to, they cry.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Makes you kind of get a BIG lol! watching grown adults crying, whining, and begging.. Oh please feed me some Intel.. give it to me... lol! lol! lol!

Steven

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:24 pm

edlou wrote:With respect to all concerned..I have only been invested and watching for over a year. In a call received yesterday from a bank source. There was a agreement put in place wednesday around 9am. There has been numerous delays . A rate had been set after the original rate was refused for being too low. He said it was an RI and could RV at a higher rate later. The UST approved and only stipulation was a 24 to 48 hour window to release. That would put us at Friday the latest.

In defense of Okie his intel is pretty good. Delays and intel received are out of our control. With so many parts and power players involved things change from one breath to the next. So its easy to crucify someone at the drop of a hat. Unfortunately that is human nature when money is involved. We all want this to happen and it will. Lets all continue to live our lives until this happens and not thru the individuals who are trying to keep us informed.

Thanks edlou for taking the time to post this....I am glad to hear valid bank news is coming out. Understandably there is so much more involved that anyone realizes when you are dealing with an entire country's currency and banking system operations that will make major changes throughout their financial walk there....Never before has a currency rv or any other major investment been able to be discussed with so much "instant intel" as this one...Kuwait was way before tweet chat and conversational email....with "instant" everything there seems to be more "impatience" than when no one knew anything unless a land line was used and mail/telegram was sent...It is coming....we dont know the date, the rate, whether it will be favorable or with the dreaded LOP, BUT....its coming! Very Happy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:29 pm

Come to the Zoo and watch the crazies... they believe anything someone tells them... LOL !!!!

Steven

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenfan Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 pm

To the newest Guru bfelton:

I read your condemnation of Okie, Omnigirl, and Amadden and can't help but wonder how you will do predicting the outcome of the Dinar RV especially considering your top flight listing of your sources.

You seem heck bent on condemning everyone who does not provide you personally with the exact rate, date, time of RV and background information.

Now that you have figured everything out and you have your listed sources, please let everyone know when Guru bfelton is predicting the RV to occur. We can provide you with a bit of wiggle room, but we need to know what date, what time and what the rate will be for the RV. If you could also provide us with information on whether the RV will be tied to the British Pound or the US dollar, that would be appreciated!

Here's the bad news Guru bfelton; you had better be right when you do tell us your predictions because someone else who might be twice the jackass that you appear to be, will be holding you accountable.

The re-valuing of the Dinar is not an exact science. Many people including Okie have been investing in the Dinar for over seven years now. My guess is that you have been following the Dinar for a few months now. I have spent just under 2.5 years following this investment and to be honest, reading the babble with jackasses like yourself has always been the hardest part of this investment.

Do us all a favor, start your own blog. Prove us all wrong. Most important, please just go away. You will not be missed.

Before you go however, please leave us all your RV predictions. You will then be held accountable! My guess is that you will not put your neck out there to be held accountable. You will simply wait until the Dinar RV's and then benefit from the information that you were provided by the Okie's of the world.

Goldenfan
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:36 pm

When I need a good pump or laugh this is surely the place to go.. lol! lol! lol!

Accountable to who you say ??? lol! lol!

Steven

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:38 pm

edlou wrote:With respect to all concerned..I have only been invested and watching for over a year. In a call received yesterday from a bank source. There was a agreement put in place wednesday around 9am. There has been numerous delays . A rate had been set after the original rate was refused for being too low. He said it was an RI and could RV at a higher rate later. The UST approved and only stipulation was a 24 to 48 hour window to release. That would put us at Friday the latest.

Ahhhhhhhhh, a voice of reason. Thank you!!!! Are you related to Freeway Bill? I need to be in that generational line.

Can you adopt me? (I'm a bleached blonde loudmouth with four kids and really big......biceps. But, I can cook and shoot and I ran to TX as soon as I could get there. From the north, not from the south.)

Kidding....

Have a blessed day! Go RV!!!!

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:41 pm

This gets better by the day .... or minute I should say lol! lol!

Steven

Back to top Go down

Post by PH50 Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Steven wrote:Makes you kind of get a BIG lol! watching grown adults crying, whining, and begging.. Oh please feed me some Intel.. give it to me... lol! lol! lol!

Steven you appear to be an immature child with more time and computer keyboard available to you than the ability to show condsideration for others. If not maybe your a judgemental and bitter adult with a life so littered with disappointments that you try to spread and project some of some of it onto others. Regardless of the situation you struggle and wrestle within yourself over... Please be edifying to all involved here or hold your peace. We don't care to see this type material when we come here to seek info any more than you care to see fecal matter in a plate before you when you sit down to be nourished. May God Bless You indeed!!!

PH50

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:05 pm

PH50 wrote:
Steven wrote:Makes you kind of get a BIG lol! watching grown adults crying, whining, and begging.. Oh please feed me some Intel.. give it to me... lol! lol! lol!

Steven you appear to be an immature child with more time and computer keyboard available to you than the ability to show condsideration for others. If not maybe your a judgemental and bitter adult with a life so littered with disappointments that you try to spread and project some of some of it onto others. Regardless of the situation you struggle and wrestle within yourself over... Please be edifying to all involved here or hold your peace. We don't care to see this type material when we come here to seek info any more than you care to see fecal matter in a plate before you when you sit down to be nourished. May God Bless You indeed!!!

Oh please get real.... lol! lol!

Steven

Back to top Go down

OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! Empty OKIE "WAS" WRONG..A "PING" IS "NOT" A RV

Post by bfelton Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:20 pm

THE C.B.I.
THE IRAQ BUSINESS NEWS
THE FOREX TO NAME A FEW

2.) ForEX...NO CHANGE

1.) Guru Okie Oil Man
2.) Guru OmniGirl
3.) Guru Amadden

bfelton

Back to top Go down

Post by epptrade Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:29 pm

yes that would seem logical.

Another thing is that the CBI held another daily auction
at the same rate.

I may not be the sharpest razor yet, I'd assume that if the RV
occurs, the auction will cease at the old rate.

:idea:

epptrade

Back to top Go down

Post by beeej Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:29 pm

dinargirlk wrote:I think I've been in this to long - All I can think is: How did so many uneducated/stupid people get invited into and INVESTMENT that they know NOTHING about????? It seems lately that 85% of the posting population (on all the sites) are just a bunch of whining little sheeple that are waiting for someone (anyone) to just guide them to overnight riches - and do it NOW - and don't make any mistakes - and I want EXACT information because MY LIFE depends on this "gamble" that I know nothing about from MY OWN investigation!!!! My Goodness - it gets OLD!!!

Boy did you ever nail that one! Thanks. You must have been reading my mind! Smile

beeej

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:32 pm

1- The auctions have proven to be false
2- Kuwait had an auction on the same day they rv'd

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:33 pm

Watch for the PING tonight.... lol! lol!

Steven

Back to top Go down

Post by epptrade Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:39 pm

then if that would be the case, then my assumption would be correct

Very Happy

epptrade

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:40 pm

BYE BYE STEVEN!

After looking at your short lived life on the forums,

I find you to be a bit too opposed to anything that would remotely support anyone here or OOM.

Opposition and opinion are fine, but the facetiousness that is constantly reflected in your posts is an indicator that we have an ignoramus among those who only wish to learn and feed on intel and news.

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:42 pm

epptrade wrote:yes that would seem logical.

Another thing is that the CBI held another daily auction
at the same rate.

I may not be the sharpest razor yet, I'd assume that if the RV
occurs, the auction will cease at the old rate.

:idea:

2- Kuwait had an auction on the same day they rv'd
(i did not say if it was new or old rate..but it was the old rate) Smile

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:49 pm

bfelton so let me get this straight you were givien intel and you went and told everyone you know now your mad at okie and the other mods because you looked like a fool wow does anyone else see a deja-vu here sounds alot like what okie did see how that works get over yourself Very Happy have a nice day
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:34 pm

THE C.B.I.
THE IRAQ BUSINESS NEWS
THE FOREX TO NAME A FEW

2.) ForEX...NO CHANGE

1.) Guru Okie Oil Man
2.) Guru OmniGirl
3.) Guru Amadden

bfelton

You are correct a ping is not an RV, you are learning. Okie also has said he released this info too soon. Your mistake was reporting to your friends and family before you verified the information yourself. I told my friends also but said that I could find no way to verify it but was good info from a good source.

Intel is only good at the moment it was told, most times it has changed by the time we hear it. That is the way all intel works, always has. Many battle fields prove this over and over. Check out major WWII battles in particular.

The Gurus are only reporting what they are hearing to give you the most up to date info from the sources they trust. They are not telling lies they are only reporting what they have heard. You would only have the right to be mad if you paid to access this site. The info on this site is FREE!

From what I have read you are mad because you made a fool of yourself. Sucks for you that you ran around like an idiot with a winning lottery ticket only to find out you were four numbers off. Verify the info you see here before you share, you listed the places to check but didn't. If you have read any post since Okie announced this, he is terribly upset he released this info to anyone. He admitted his mistake in a later post and apologized, admit yours and do the same.

Okie is not perfect just like any other human. If you think you are perfect go create a website and you will find out just how imperfect you are because all the perfect people will quickly point out your flaws for you.

I assume also you felt the same way when you found out about the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy and complained about the free goodies you got on halloween. Don't worry though there is still hope for Bigfoot and UFO's.

This is a good investment and Okie is good at what he does. The reason I come here is because it is more intel source based than opinion based that you find elsewhere.

When you find a source or info better than what we have come back and post it....we will be holding our breath til you return.

OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! Thinking-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000339-large

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! Flag-212OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE "WAS" WRONG...A PING IS "NOT" A RV!! Empty .....A Ping is not an RV

Post by mimi49 Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Mega Ditto's to Katt and all the rest...yep there is the door........................mimi49

mimi49

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:18 pm

VERY well put . . . and I concur! Wink

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:20 pm

wow....that's very interesting you would put Okie in the same group with the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, BigFoot and UFO's... what are you trying to say..THEY'RE NOT REAL?

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Huscarl1 Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:33 pm

So what you are saying is that YOU did the exact same thing that Okie
did. You received intel that you thought was good, and you hurried to
share it with people you care about. Hmmm, seems hypocritical to me
for you to condemn Okie when you should be considering your own actions.

Don't you think that Okie feels the same way you do? If this is how you
like to blame others for your actions, I suppose that some of the people
you notified should be flaming you too.

It is better to do your own research and seek your own counsel, but it is
easier to let other people do your thinking for you. Pick one and then live
with it.

Huscarl1

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:36 pm

BRAVO Huscarl1!!!!!! VERY WELL STATED !!! You get an "A" for that one... :king:
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Huscarl1 wrote:

So what you are saying is that YOU did the exact same thing that Okie
did. You received intel that you thought was good, and you hurried to
share it with people you care about. Hmmm, seems hypocritical to me
for you to condemn Okie when you should be considering your own actions.

Don't you think that Okie feels the same way you do? If this is how you
like to blame others for your actions, I suppose that some of the people
you notified should be flaming you too.

It is better to do your own research and seek your own counsel, but it is
easier to let other people do your thinking for you. Pick one and then live
with it.

That was so well stated, I decided to look up some quotes on hypocrisy in literature to add. Hope you enjoy (and learn from) these as much as I did:

One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others. ~Moliere

Every man alone is sincere. At the entrance of a second person, hypocrisy begins. We parry and fend the approach of our fellow-man by compliments, by gossip, by amusements, by affairs. We cover up our thought from him under a hundred folds. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Friendship," Essays, 1841

He does not believe who does not live according to his belief. ~Thomas Fuller

Whatever you condemn, you have done yourself. ~Georg Groddeck, The Book of the It, 1950

Many of us believe that wrongs aren't wrong if it's done by nice people like ourselves. ~Author Unknown

Your religion is what you do when the sermon is over. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all. ~William Shakespeare, Henry VI

As no roads are so rough as those that have just been mended, so no sinners are so intolerant as those that have just turned saints. ~Charles Caleb Colton

All reformers, however strict their social conscience, live in houses just as big as they can pay for. ~Logan Pearsall Smith

The essence of immorality is the tendency to make an exception of myself. ~Jane Addams

That which we call sin in others is experiment for us. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Experience," Essays, 1844

All of us are experts at practicing virtue at a distance. ~Theodore M. Hesburgh

Go put your creed into your deed. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

The most melancholy thing about human nature, is, that a man may guide others into the path of salvation, without walking in it himself; that he may be a pilot, and yet a castaway. ~Augustus William Hare and Julius Charles Hare, Guesses at Truth, by Two Brothers, 1827

Politeness, n. The most acceptable hypocrisy. ~Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary, 1911

Hypocrite: the man who murdered both his parents... pleaded for mercy on the grounds that he was an orphan. ~Abraham Lincoln

'Tis curious that we only believe as deeply as we live. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I don't never have any trouble in regulating my own conduct, but to keep other folks' straight is what bothers me. ~Josh Billings

If it were not for the intellectual snobs who pay, the arts would perish with their starving practitioners - let us thank heaven for hypocrisy. ~Aldous Huxley

Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo. ~H.G. Wells

Affectation is a greater enemy to the face than smallpox. ~English Proverb

The injury we do and the one we suffer are not weighed in the same scales. ~Aesop, Fables

The hypocrite's crime is that he bears false witness against himself. What makes it so plausible to assume that hypocrisy is the vice of vices is that integrity can indeed exist under the cover of all other vices except this one. Only crime and the criminal, it is true, confront us with the perplexity of radical evil; but only the hypocrite is really rotten to the core. ~Hannah Arendt, On Revolution, 1963

Because hypocrisy stinks in the nostrils one is likely to rate it as a more powerful agent for destruction than it is. ~Rebecca West, The Strange Necessity, 1928

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar for 1894

In the last analysis we must be judged by what we do and not by what we believe. We are as we behave - with a very small margin of credit for our unmanifested vision of how we might behave if we could take the trouble. ~Geoffrey L. Rudd, The British Vegetarian, September/October 1962

It is a good divine that follows his own instructions. ~William Shakespeare

The world is full of fools and faint hearts; and yet everyone has courage enough to bear the misfortunes, and wisdom enough to manage the affairs, of his neighbor. ~Benjamin Franklin

Most everyone seems willing to be a fool himself, but he can't bear to have anyone else one. ~Josh Billings

They are not all saints who use holy water. ~English Proverb

The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide

God has given you one face, and you make yourself another. ~William Shakespeare

How seldom we weigh our neighbors in the same balance as ourselves. ~Thomas à Kempis

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:41 pm

VERY GOOD POST!!!!! 🎅
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbysac Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:29 am

that a great first post ,well said

bobbysac
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwi1954 Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:45 am

Thanks edlou and Katt and all the others that have defended Okie :cheers:

kiwi1954

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum