Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The importance of a fair distribution of wealth

Go down

The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  Empty The importance of a fair distribution of wealth

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:16 pm

The importance of a fair distribution of wealth  Irq_1341644156_1421054529

Brother - Baghdad
Deputy Speaker of Parliament Aram Sheikh Mohammed, on Monday, on the importance of following up the conditions of all the provinces and the distribution of wealth in a fair to everyone, with a delegation from the province of Diwaniyah providing student financial allocations that are commensurate with the size of the province and the number of inhabited.

Said Sheikh Mohammed, in a statement issued after a meeting with a delegation from the province of Diwaniyah received for News Agency (et) a copy of it, "The service aspect is very important and vital, because it is a humanitarian issue," asserting that "the faith of these issues without the courtesy and his commitment to the need for provincial development as befits on the country and its place among the nations of the world. "

Sheikh Mohammed stressed "the importance of following up the conditions of the provinces without any exception," pointing to "the need for a fair distribution of wealth for everyone."

He continued, "The people of Diwaniya province are the sons of Iraq, we can provide support and assistance to them because we live together in one country."
Search and Sheikh Mohammed with a delegation of Diwaniyah ways to develop the situation and raise the level of services and to address the problems of the province, each delegation included Faisal Naieli and Haider Hamza and Ali Fawzi, Nizar Khikane, as the meeting was attended by MPs Huda carpets and Iqbal Ghorabi for Diwaniyah province.

The delegation called for the House of Representatives to "provide financial allocations that are commensurate with the size of the province and the number of people" and that he hoped "to get Taaadodam Kurdistan Alliance to pass Diwaniyah International Airport project, which leads to significant financial returns and benefits across the province."

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum