Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saturday Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Saturday Jester Chat

2 posters

Go down

Saturday Jester Chat Empty Saturday Jester Chat

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:33 pm

[Jester] HI EVERYONE... SORRY HAD TO STEP AWAY FOR A MINUTE... NICE TO SEE YOU ON A COLD SATURDAY NIGHT...

[hunter35] Jester what is your opinion on Michael Cottrell . . . we 've known about Leo Wanta for years

[Jester] hunter35 WHAT ABOUT HIM? I AM NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND IF THERE IS A QUESTION THERE OR NOT...

[LdyFaith] Jester new post on Cottrell ,,, documents showing he was dismissed from one of the 2 corperations by Wanta,,, is this just the "other sides" way of trying to discredit Cottrell ??? Or it means nothing ?

[hunter35] Jester Well, Leo Wanta has surely made his case . . . just wondering if he is pushing so hard for Leo . . . I'm probably gonna get hammered for this question

[Jester] LdyFaith NEW POST BY WHO?

[Jester] LdyFaith IT IS A CEASE AND DESIST... AND AS SUCH THINGS GENERALLY DO NOT TELL THE WHOLE STORY... IT IS HARD TO DECIPHER WHAT IT IS ABOUT... SO WHO KNOWS...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, thank you,,, I simply thought it was posted at this time to discredit Cottrell,,, so was hoping to debunk

[LH] LdyFaith That comes from a quote in Veterans Today, Oct 2014 called the PuppetGate...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/10/22/puppetgate-the-continuing-saga/

[Jester] LH THERE SEEMS TO BE A BIT OF DEFENSIVENESS THERE... SIMPLE AS THAT...

[Jester] I HAVE SERVED CEASE AND DESIST BEFORE... AND THE ONES WE DID IT ON WERE STILL STUPID AS HELL AND ACTED LIKE THEY WERE THE ONES WRONGED... YOU CANNOT FIX STUPID... AND THEY GREEDY BUTTHEADS ARE STILL AT IT... HAHAHAHAHA

[LH] Jester Yeah they never really explain much about it, so who knows really what it was

[Jester] LH THEY WILL NOT... IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS... IS BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN PUT ON THE INTERNET...

[Jester] LdyFaith WELL UNLESS YOU KNOW THE WHOLE BACKGROUND THEN AN ANSWER FROM ME WOULD ONLY MAKE IT WORSE... HAHAHAHA

[LdyFaith] Jester,,,, enough said then,,,,, am happy to trust you,,,

[Jester] WELL YA DON'T HAVE TO.... BUT I THINK YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO READ A WHOLE BUNCH OF STUFF INTO A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF THAT YOU DO NO HAVE THE BACKGROUND FOR AND CANNOT MAKE HEADS OR TAILS OF ANYWAY...

[Jester] LdyFaith IF YOU JUST KIND OF REALIZE THAT THERE IS A LOT GOING ON IN THE BACKGROUND... AND THE REASON THEY ARE PUTTING THAT STUFF OUT IS TO LET IT OUT IN FRONT OF THE PEOPLE IT DOES MAKE SENSE TO... THEN YOU WILL SORT OF GET THE REASONING BEHIND WHY IT IS BEING DONE...

[Jester] IT'S SORT OF LIKE THE WHITE HAT REPORTS... NOT MANY PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THE HECK THEY ARE REALLY TALKING ABOUT BUT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE GETTING THEM DO... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] I KNOW THAT DOES NOT HELP YOUR NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BUT... ONE... THIS IS A COMPLEX THING AND I DON'T LIKE TO TRY AND EXPLAIN IT.. I HAVE EXPLAINED THE CLIFF NOTES A TIME OR TWO IN HERE BUT PEOPLE FORGET... AND TWO... IT IS NOT REALLY MY STORY TO TELL... IF THEY LIKED YOU TO KNOW ALL THAT I BELIEVE THEY WOULD TELL YOU...

[LdyFaith] Is enough to know the rabbit hole is deep and wide

[Jester] LdyFaith YEAH I GUESS THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LOOK AT IT... TRYING TO FIGURE THE REST OF IT OUT WILL NOT HELP YOU FIND THE RV DATE.... HAHAHAHAHA

[LdyFaith] Jester,, thanks

[Jester] LdyFaith NO PROBLEM... SO IF THAT IS THE END OF THAT SUBJECT WHO IS NEXT... NOT CHANGING IN MID STREAM OR CARRYING ON MORE THAN ONE CONVERSATION AT A TIME TONIGHT... TOO CONFUSING TO PEOPLE AND MAKES IT HARD TO STRAIGHTEN OUT FOR THE FORUM...

[BocaLinda] Jester On another subject, I listened to the jim Willy tape you posted last night. He said the dollar is melting down and no countries are going to want our toxic dollar. In your opinion how will we buy properties elsewhere if no one's going to want our toxic Dollar?

[Aunt B] Jester last time I was here you mentioned the 300... and you may go into it another day... do you think we have time tonight?

[Jester] Aunt B HOLD THAT THOUGHT PLEASE..

[Aunt B] Jester ok

[Jester] BocaLinda YOU WILL HAVE TO WORK AROUND THE SYSTEM FOR WHATEVER IT IS YOU ARE TRYING TO DO... I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH INFO ON WHAT IT IS YOU ARE TRYING TO DO TO GIVE AN OPINION... FIND SOMEONE THAT DOES THAT SORT OF THING YOU ARE TRYING TO DO WOULD BE THE BEST BET....

[Jester] Aunt B THAT IS A LONG STORY... AND A LOT OF VERY SUBJECTIVE INFORMATION ON WHO ALL THOSE PEEPS ARE... AND SOME HAVE ALREADY BEEN TAKEN OUT... I WOULD SAY LOOSELY CALL IT THE CABAL... YOU'D HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THEY ARE NOT REALLY POSTING THEIR MEMBERSHIP ON THE INTERNET... HAHAHAHA

[Aunt B] Jester hummm and i thought everything was on the internet lol

[Jester] Aunt B IT IS OUT THERE... EVEN A WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE... YOU JUST NEED TO GOOGLE AND START RESEARCHING...

[Jester] The Committee of 300, also known as The Olympians, is a group alleged to have been founded by the British aristocracy in 1727.[1] Proponents of the theory alleging the Committee's existence believe it to be an international council that organizes politics, commerce, banking, media, and the military for centralized global efforts.

[alfonse] If I may    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_of_Rome

[Jester] The theory dates to a statement made by Walther Rathenau in a 1909 article "Geschäftlicher Nachwuchs" in Neue Freie Presse:[2]

[Jester] The theory dates to a statement made by Walther Rathenau in a 1909 article "Geschäftlicher Nachwuchs" in Neue Freie Presse:[2]

[Jester] This could be translated as: "Three hundred men, all of whom know one another, direct the economic destiny of continents and choose their successors from among themselves."[3]

[Jester] Dreihundert Männer, von denen jeder jeden kennt, leiten die wirtschaftliche Geschicke des Kontinents und suchen sich Nachfolger aus ihrer Umgebung.

[Jester] NOW... YOU LIKE TO GET OFF INTO THE CONSPIRACY SITES... WHICH IT ABOUT THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN FIND ANYTHING LIKE THIS... THEN YOU GET MORE INFO...

[Jester] YOU CAN READ A LARGE PART OF WHAT WALTER RATHENAU SAID IN HIS BOOK PREVIEW HERE...  [url=https://books.google.com/books?id=YVV9XXUGYjMC&pg=PA135&lpg=PA135&dq=Walther+Rathenau+in+a+1909+article+"Gesch%C3%A4ftlicher+Nachwuchs"+in+Neue+Freie+Presse&source=bl&ots=22lLJT13FN&sig=QhHsSiKIpAELU-x2oTBpv87Yk08&hl=en&sa=X&ei=GvixVKSdGIqzyQTd3YKwAQ&ved=0CCcQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=Walther Rathenau in a 1909 article "Gesch%C3%A4ftlicher Nachwuchs" in Neue Freie presse&f=false]  LINK[/url]

[Jester] AND IF IT MAKES SENSE YOU CAN BUY THE REST OF IT FOR $3...lol

[Jester] OR YOU CAN GO HERE FOR FREE AND THIS GUY SEEMS TO HAVE A PRETTY GOOD IDEA TOO...

http://www.whale.to/b/coleman_b1.html

Jester] THE PROBLEM IS THERE IS NO PROVING ANY OF IT...

[Jester] ACTUALLY I THOUGHT THAT WAS A PDF TOO... BUT IT IS ANOTHER BOOK YOU HAVE TO BUY ON THAT LINK... POO...

[Jester] ACTUALLY I JUST GRABBED THE WRONG HYPERLINK... TRY THIS ONE...   http://hayaryakanch.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/the-story-of-the-committee-of-the-300.pdf

[alfonse] Jester The Author, John Coleman also wrote the Tavistock Book

[Jester] OK... NO ONE HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS THEN I AM GOING TO LET IT GO AT THIS AND THE MODS CAN GO ON ABOUT GETTING THE POST TO THE FORUM AND GET OFF ON TIME...

[Jester] YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY AND I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saturday Jester Chat Empty Re: Saturday Jester Chat

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:59 pm

Saturday Jester Chat F069ad10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Saturday Jester Chat 2805820865  Saturday Jester Chat 2805820865  Saturday Jester Chat 2805820865  Saturday Jester Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum