Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Very interesting News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Very interesting News

+8
FREEWAY BILL
dewd1nce
me4RV
Cardiac99
revenuerog
papajack
dinardiva
Duckyboy
12 posters

Go down

Very interesting News Empty Very interesting News

Post by Duckyboy Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:57 am

Maliki's Economic advisor stated today that he is opposed to raising the 000's from the currency, "NOW".

Yesterday, the Undersecretary of the Iraqi Finance Ministry stated that they would (might) raise the 000's from the currency by years end.

Why would Maliki's econ advisor come out with his statement of this type the day after one of the finance ministers stated the 000's would be raised by years end?

I don't pretend to assume that the RV is coming out, NOW, but these articles seem to show that we will have an RV, now. Had the articles been reversed in the order of being published, I wouldn't be writing this note to you.

These two articles, both can be found at http://iqdbigbeachparty.webs.com/WEBPROTECT-iraqidinarnews.htm

Just something to think about!

Jeff (Duckyboy)

http://iqdbigbeachparty.webs.com/
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Very interesting News Empty Re: Very interesting News

Post by dinardiva Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:15 am

Jeff, thank you for your post..it is most certainly a positive one.

dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by papajack Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:40 am

To answer your question, Iraq is a puppet of Iran, they do not want us to make money as it hinders their plan to take over the world for their false demon god.

papajack

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:50 am

[b] Here's a thought...would'nt Iraq wait 'til the end of the fiscal year to RV? Does'nt the FY end on 31 Dec?
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:08 pm

revenuerog wrote:[b] Here's a thought...would'nt Iraq wait 'til the end of the fiscal year to RV? Does'nt the FY end on 31 Dec?

The end of the fiscal year depends on the country, I think. The US government fiscal year starts on October 1st. Most company fiscal years start on the day they opened their business.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckyboy Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:09 pm

revenuerog wrote:[b] Here's a thought...would'nt Iraq wait 'til the end of the fiscal year to RV? Does'nt the FY end on 31 Dec?

No... 31 Dec that's CY, calendar year. FY is whatever the country or company decides.
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:17 pm

sO either way it will be by the end of the year and not within these two weeks (which are holidays)
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dewd1nce Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Actually, PTR had a Conf Call a couple weeks ago with special guest they called Dr. Tod who was one of the original architects of the martial plan.

He stated on the call that IRAQ's FY ends in October!

Hope this helps.

dewd1nce

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:40 pm

dewd1nce wrote:Actually, PTR had a Conf Call a couple weeks ago with special guest they called Dr. Tod who was one of the original architects of the martial plan.

Hope this helps.

do you mean the Marshall Plan? Was Dr.Tod from the Marshall Plan? He talked with Tony renfrow and Dan?

Well the Marshall Plan ended in 1952, as an original architect of the plan let me assume he was atleast 30 years the , making him atleast 90. Did the guy sound old or was it just Ty with another voice? Lol No way people of such repute deal with Tony Renfrow.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:45 pm

If not by September 8th I'm gonna go with my gut that says next summer.

Back to top Go down

Post by FREEWAY BILL Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:51 pm

punisher wrote:If not by September 8th I'm gonna go with my gut that says next summer.

Next summer? Welcome back to the boards Punisher, but NEXT SUMMER? Iraq will be back eating rocks if it waits till next summer. Trillions of investment dollars will have went home and the Arabian Mickey Mouse will be back on unemployment.... No way can it wait till this time next month, let alone next summer....

Glad you are on here buddy!

GOD BLESS THE USA

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

Very interesting News Empty I just found this...

Post by revenuerog Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:57 pm

Found this on an old post from Nov 10......

Group:Members

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:23 PM

Folks, there have been questions about the dates used for the official Iraq Fiscal Year. The questions seem to revolve around whether it matches the Gregorian Calendar Year or the Islamic Calendar Year... or something altogether different. It is my humble opinion (after research) that the Iraq Fiscal Year starts January 1st and ends December 31st. As a point of reference, the United Arab Emirates also follows this fiscal year structure... UAE Fiscal Year at Wikipedia

For Iraq specifically, we can look at the CBI documentation and other references. According to the Iraqi Constitution, Page 32 | Article 110:

Article 110:

The federal government shall have exclusive authorities in the following matters:

First: Formulating foreign policy and diplomatic representation; negotiating,
signing, and ratifying international treaties and agreements; negotiating, signing,
and ratifying debt policies and formulating foreign sovereign economic and trade
policy.

Second: Formulating and executing national security policy, including
establishing and managing armed forces to secure the protection and guarantee
the security of Iraq’s borders and to defend Iraq.

Third: Formulating fiscal and customs policy; issuing currency; regulating
commercial policy across regional and governorate boundaries in Iraq; drawing
up the national budget of the State; formulating monetary policy; and establishing
and administering a central bank.

Hence, one could presume that the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) was a constitutional move and the fiscal year that the CBI follows can be construed as the "official" Iraq fiscal year. If we look at the CBI's definition of their fiscal year, we find that it is indeed Jan 1st through December 31st. Their 2009 Financial Statement (LINK HERE) which was prepared by Ernst & Young as an independent auditor, and is published at the CBI website, states in the opening paragraph:

"We have audited the accompanying financial statements of Central Bank of Iraq (CBI), which comprise the statement of financial position as at December 31, 2009 and the statement of comprehensive income , statement of cash flows and statement of changes in equity for the year then ended, and a summary of significant accounting policies and other explanatory notes."

Again, according to this document the CBI is "... a governmental entity that was established under the Central Bank of Iraq Law Number 43 of 1947 as amended, and carrying out its acitivities under the Central Bank Law of 2004issued by the Coalition Provisional Authority Order Number 56." (Page 9 of 2009 Financial Statement )

According to the CBI's "Banking Law" document found on their website here, the financial year is defined: (page 31, Section 6, Article 40)

Section 6 - Accounts and Financial Statements

Article 40 Financial Year

The financial year of domestic banks shall begin on January 1 and end on December 31 of the same year. For a branch of a foreign bank, the financial year may differ.

Since the CBI is the "official" bank of Iraq and Iraq's financial matters are handled therein, it is safe to say that Iraq itself follows a fiscal year that starts on January 1st and ends on Decemeber 31st.

As further evidence, you can look at some of our official reports regarding Iraq at the GAO, like this report. On page 2 of this report, the footnotes let us know that:

"The Board of Supreme Audit is the supreme audit institution of Iraq, as the GAO is the supreme audit institution of the United States."

On page 8 of the same report (and other places) the Board of Supreme Audit's reports are footnoted like this:

"Republic of Iraq, Board of Supreme Audit, Financial Statement for the Republic of Iraq through 12/31/06 (Sept. 30, 2009)."

It is clear that the Board of Supreme Audit (HERE) ends their financial audit reports on December 31st.

I recommend that anyone interested in the banking laws, the general Constitution, and the relationship of the CBI to the Iraq government should read the above linked documents. It will give you a picture of who/what can do what in relation to the currency. Pay special attention to the Banking Law document at the CBI website.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/42454-iraqs-fiscal-year/?s=bba38db4ff5555d58442fc5a8ec95d6d#ixzz1W3oY88Ivs old post from Nov 10 on DV...
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:01 pm

me4RV wrote:
dewd1nce wrote:Actually, PTR had a Conf Call a couple weeks ago with special guest they called Dr. Tod who was one of the original architects of the martial plan.

Hope this helps.

do you mean the Marshall Plan? Was Dr.Tod from the Marshall Plan? He talked with Tony renfrow and Dan?

Well the Marshall Plan ended in 1952, as an original architect of the plan let me assume he was atleast 30 years the , making him atleast 90. Did the guy sound old or was it just Ty with another voice? Lol No way people of such repute deal with Tony Renfrow.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LINK TO THE CALL MENTIONED HERE???
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:04 pm

me4RV wrote:
me4RV wrote:

Hope this helps.

I believe it may be this one...here is the forum link back from july

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t1262-7-21-11-ptr-call-mp3-volume-leveled-and-boosted-with-dr-pete-todd-excellent?highlight=dr+++todd
Psalm85:13
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Duckyboy wrote:

No... 31 Dec that's CY, calendar year. FY is whatever the country or company decides.

Iraq's fiscal year is also the calendar year. Just FYI :-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Very interesting News Empty Raising the zeros ?

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Hello, this is my first post and I am new to the dinar RV investment. Would you please explain the " raising of the zeros", how does this affect the value of the dinar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:32 pm

FREEWAY BILL wrote:
punisher wrote:If not by September 8th I'm gonna go with my gut that says next summer.

Next summer? Welcome back to the boards Punisher, but NEXT SUMMER? Iraq will be back eating rocks if it waits till next summer. Trillions of investment dollars will have went home and the Arabian Mickey Mouse will be back on unemployment.... No way can it wait till this time next month, let alone next summer....

Glad you are on here buddy!

GOD BLESS THE USA

Thanks FREEWAY BILL. I got so excited when Okie said on August 24th that the RV had happened that I was in heaven. Unlike some on here, I don't blame Okie for being a little off. He is awesome, as are you FB, for helping to let us all know where we possibly are. I just hope this RV happens in the next 3 days like predicted or at least by SEPTEMBER 8th. I honestly won't know what to think if September 8th comes and goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:36 pm

Psalm85:13 wrote:
me4RV wrote:
me4RV wrote:

Hope this helps.

I believe it may be this one...here is the forum link back from july

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t1262-7-21-11-ptr-call-mp3-volume-leveled-and-boosted-with-dr-pete-todd-excellent?highlight=dr+++todd

thx
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2KingsKids Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:46 pm

me4RV wrote:CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LINK TO THE CALL MENTIONED HERE???
Here are the links to Dinar Recaps' posts.

Conference call MP3 (the playback phone number no longer works):
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/07/-7-21-11-ptr-call-mp3-recording-link.html

Conference call notes:
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/07/ptr-evening-call-notes-7-21-2011.html

2KingsKids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:55 pm

I'm curious as well as to how this is good news. Please explain?

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:56 pm

2KingsKids wrote:
me4RV wrote:CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LINK TO THE CALL MENTIONED HERE???
Here are the links to Dinar Recaps' posts.

Conference call MP3 (the playback phone number no longer works):
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/07/-7-21-11-ptr-call-mp3-recording-link.html

Conference call notes:
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/07/ptr-evening-call-notes-7-21-2011.html

thx
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dewd1nce Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:48 pm

me4RV wrote:

Hope this helps.

Yes, The Marshall Plan Thank you! Yes he actually did sound very old and after the call it was stated that he was about 90 years old. The guy had very good info. here is the link to the call listen for yourself.

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-67757117119-17-65-67-17-65-67124-17-65-6749-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-6712311477;0NTIzNzc4NTk=1

dewd1nce

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Thats what I thought.... crybaby
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jim32 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:36 pm

papajack wrote:To answer your question, Iraq is a puppet of Iran, they do not want us to make money as it hinders their plan to take over the world for their false demon god.
Where do you get your information ?

jim32

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum